Michele Bachmann asks "Who Likes White People?"

Naw.

You might want to fill me in on which African state wasn't colonized at one point or another.

Oh yeah, shantytowns are a product of the colonization. Without the European influence:

images

Why do you feel it's bigoted? Do you feel that cultures, say in the places in the Middle East, who force women to cover themselves from head to foot in public and don't allow them to be educated, that executes homosexuals for being gay, and imprisons and tortures non-married men and women for holding hands in public are equal with that of the western world which values equality for all people?

Do you know what bigotted means?

big·ot·rynoun /ˈbigətrē/ 
bigotries, plural

1.Bigoted attitudes; intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself
- the report reveals racism and right-wing bigotry
Google

The Statue of Lady Justice has a blindfold for a reason.

So do you feel that the treatment of women and homosexuals in the Middle East is acceptable then? If that's how you feel that's fine. It's your privilege, but being that you had to indirectly answer me infers that holding that belief is a bit of a moral crisis for you.

That's where the "blind" part comes in.

It's not acceptable to injury anyone or force them to do things they don't want to do.

Doesn't matter who is doing it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0EVDq64rKE]Bachmann Answers Submission Question - YouTube[/ame]

Submission is not "respect" because a Christian asks you to do it.

Do you know what bigotted means?

The Statue of Lady Justice has a blindfold for a reason.

So do you feel that the treatment of women and homosexuals in the Middle East is acceptable then? If that's how you feel that's fine. It's your privilege, but being that you had to indirectly answer me infers that holding that belief is a bit of a moral crisis for you.

It's not acceptable to injury anyone or force them to do things they don't want to do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0EVDq64rKE]Bachmann Answers Submission Question - YouTube[/ame]

In some cultures, she'd be put to death for even thinking about running for president, but hey, all cultures are equal in the moonbat utopia...... :thup:

for starters blacks would not be able to rape, rob, and steal with a full belly !!second there would be no written language for us to ask the question on line using a computer that wouldn't exist!! and without white medicine and healthcare their sorry asses would be extinct!!

You are a fucking retard.
and you are a felon!!

Wrong again, which is par for the course for you.

In some cultures, she'd be put to death for even thinking about running for president, but hey, all cultures are equal in the moonbat utopia...... :thup:

Wooooooooooooooooooosh!

Did ya hear that?

It was the point going over your head.

Naw.

You might want to fill me in on which African state wasn't colonized at one point or another.

Oh yeah, shantytowns are a product of the colonization. Without the European influence:

images
FACT ......blacks did not until recently have a written language........FACT.......blacks have the lowest average IQ scores of any race ...........FACT..........blacks in Africa have the mud hut engineering skills of a beaver...........Fact.................Their is no prosperous black civilization on record !!

Naw.

images
FACT ......blacks did not until recently have a written language........FACT.......blacks have the lowest average IQ scores of any race ...........FACT..........blacks in Africa have the mud hut engineering skills of a beaver...........Fact.................Their is no prosperous black civilization on record !!

You are an inbred faggot piece of shit, fact. :thup:

Naw.

images

Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Songhai Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of kingdoms in pre-colonial Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your "facts" are a little shaky.:lol:

Naw.

images
I'm sorry.
Is english not your language? African talamh bha a chaoidh co-àiteachas?

Your question was quite clearly answered. See, that photo is a contemporary example of the San, AKA Bushmen. They are a group of people who for the most part have been left unaffected by European involvement on the continent. Still today they wish to remain hunter-gatherers and their traditional territory extends well into several modern nation's political boundaries.

For an example of European influence on the continent, I give you this:
images

images
I'm sorry.

Your question was quite clearly answered. See, that photo is a contemporary example of the San, AKA Bushmen. They are a group of people who for the most part have been left unaffected by European involvement on the continent. Still today they wish to remain hunter-gatherers and their traditional territory extends well into several modern nation's political boundaries.

images

Actually..it wasn't.

You posted a picture of hunter gatherers. They were on a continent where every one of their countries were colonized by Europeans. And not only colonized but forced to accept a religion alien to their culture and harvested as slaves. They were also introduced to a plethora of new diseases.

There is no telling what that sort of devastation caused. Especially given the trajectory of some of the more advanced African empires.

I'm sorry.

images

Actually..it wasn't.

You posted a picture of hunter gatherers. They were on a continent where every one of their countries were colonized by Europeans. And not only colonized but forced to accept a religion alien to their culture and harvested as slaves. They were also introduced to a plethora of new diseases.
There is no telling what that sort of devastation caused. Especially given the
trajectory of some of the more advanced African empires.

That does not make them unique. Europeans were once hunter-gatherers too. They also had a religion foreign to them thrust upon them by the sword. Foreign diseases reaked havoc on the continent. And they were enslaved by other races. But they advanced and brought a great deal of good to the world in law, medicine, technology, etc.

The Bushmen are a fine example of a people left unaffected by Europeans. Another example could be the Maasai.

What more advanced African empires do you speak of exactly?

And ultimately, do you see European involvement in Africa as a net gain or loss?

Bachmann Answers Submission Question - YouTube

Wooooooooooooooooooosh!

Did ya hear that?

It was the point going over your head.

The dazzling point you think you made is nothing but spin. You want to just arbitrarily take your finger out of your nose for a second to point it at Bachmann to call her a bigot. Yet, when given clear examples of how cultures are not equal, you want to run off on some tangent and call yourself profound...... :lol:

Well well, you think Political Junky will APOLOGIZE to this board.??Liberals are some of the MOST DISHONEST people I have ever seen. NO friggen honor

Website That Edited Michele Bachmann Video Apologizes

The video was also removed. Below is straight from the website onkneesforjesus

"I'm sorry, Michele Bachmann"

"I thought it would be good for me to respond to you all directly about the controversy surrounding my upload of Michele Bachmann saying, "Who likes white people?" As most of you already know, she actually said, "Who likes wet people?" There was a following line that was removed from my upload in which she said, "because we have the God of the winds and the rain, don't we?" Nothing was dubbed but the video cut was misleading.

I want to apologize for misusing Stacey Robert McCain's original video (0 Comments). I was angry so I decided to take Mrs. Bachmann's line out of context to make her seem more overtly racist in light of her recent signing of that Iowa marriage pledge.

from..
HotAirPundit

Last edited:

Forum List

Back