Michele Bachman Suddenly Does A 180 On The Birther Issue

chris matthews and donald trump think the president should show his real birth certificate.
wasn't he born in egypt or something. ?

I would like to bash Michelle Bachmann as much as anyone,and there is so much to bash her on, but she did say that settles it and we will see.

I dont know what is more troubling...the fact that she believed the president wasnt an American citizen or the fact that she couldnt find a document that George Stephonoplueslsusls could.

Suuuure it's over...Is she going to go back now and tell the birthers it's over?

I heard she later went on fox and wasn't quite so certain it was "over". No link, I just heard it on TV.

Why would she invest damn near 2 years or time and energy preaching the Birther nonsense to her hysteric crowd only to suddenly drop it with "I guess its over!"

It's because TRUMP is TRUMPING the issue...he's taken the lead by leaps and bounds with the RW crazies and the Birther nonsense.

Michele Bachmann Birther Talk Over | Donald Trump | Video | Mediaite

You see how DESPICABLE these Republican swine are? GD bunch o frauds...the lot of 'em!

*spits*

Back in 2009 she said she had no reason to doubt that Obama was born in the US. When you started talking about a sudden 180 I thought she had decided to jump on the birther bandwagon with Trump, instead you are implying she just got off of it. Are you capable of telling the truth? Does it bother you ate all that the left wing actually started the birther rumor, fleshed it out, and nourished it? I can still find a lot of left wingers that not only believe that Obama was born in Kenya, but that he stole the nomination from Hillary?

Last edited:
Why would she invest damn near 2 years or time and energy preaching the Birther nonsense to her hysteric crowd only to suddenly drop it with "I guess its over!"

It's because TRUMP is TRUMPING the issue...he's taken the lead by leaps and bounds with the RW crazies and the Birther nonsense.

You see how DESPICABLE these Republican swine are? GD bunch o frauds...the lot of 'em!

*spits*

Back in 2009 she said she had no reason to doubt that Obama was born in the US. When you started talking about a sudden 180 I thought she had decided to jump on the birther bandwagon with Trump, instead you are implying she just got off of it. Are you capable of telling the truth? Does it bother you ate all that the left wing actually started the birther rumor, fleshed it out, and nourished it? I can still find a lot of left wingers that not only believe that Obama was born in Kenya, but that he stole the nomination from Hillary?
You missed a lot in the last two years.

And just think........Obama could make all the birthers look even MORE like complete nutjobs if...he'd only show his birth certificate.

So they are crazy for not blindly trusting a politician.
And you all are completely intelligent for trusting him at his word.

Got it.

And just think........Obama could make all the birthers look even MORE like complete nutjobs if...he'd only show his birth certificate.

So they are crazy for not blindly trusting a politician.
And you all are completely intelligent for trusting him at his word.

Got it.

They call the State of Hawaii liars and you think that another piece of paper will convince them?

In the last two days Bachmann and Brewer both told birthers to go fuck themselves. Not looking good for the birthers

You idiots are so :lame2:

The only time this birther shit is ever brought up by serious GOP'ers (not the idiots) is when a reporter asks them about it. Most level headed individuals know that his bc is a lost cause... we need to learn from it and move forward. It was over once he was inaugurated....

Oh, and lookie..... ANOTHER birther thread. :clap2:

Michele Bachmann's 10 biggest "Oh no she didn't" moments - Minneapolis / St. Paul News - The Blotter
:laugh2:
8. Bachmann hides in the bushes to spy on gay rights advocates
April 8, 2005: When Bachmann tried to force a floor vote to create a state constitutional amendment to ban civil unions for gay couples, the Senate told her to take a hike. So she did -- outside to the Capitol grounds, where she spent an unknown amount of time lurking behind the shrubbery, spying on the rally OutFront Minnesota organized to protest her homophobic legislative tendencies. Her excuse: she was just sitting to rest because her heels were killing her. Right.

the headline should read
OBAMA TAKES TWO AND A HALF YEARS TO DO A 180 ON EVERYTHING. !!!!
lots of exclaima!!on points.

*spits*

Did I? Or did you just see a bunch of stuff that wasn't there? Please show me a quote where she ever said that Obama was born somewhere else.

Did I? Or did you just see a bunch of stuff that wasn't there? Please show me a quote where she ever said that Obama was born somewhere else.

In the Women's Restroom in the Cub Foods store in Stillwater, MN.

Last edited:

Bachmann: Obama Needs to Answer Questions About Birth Certificate - Michele Bachmann - Fox Nation

By Joe Kovacs, WorldNetDaily

U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., says President Obama has neglected to clearly demonstrate he's eligible to hold his office, and says it would be simple for him to do so.

"It's an interesting issue that has gone on for so long and it's one that the president could have solved very early on," Bachmann told Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro last night.

"All he had to do is just answer some questions and show his [long-form birth] document and then have people do an attestation that this in fact is a legal document and it's over, it's done. And I think the president has neglected to focus on answering that question for people, and that's why a lot of people still have it lingering in their minds. None of us can prove, none of us can do attestation. Only the president and someone who is legally tasked with attesting to the validity of thatdocument can do that, and I think that's what the president should do."

Forum List

Back