Micheal Moore

Flying Duck

Aug 8, 2004
Is hopefully now in the dustbin of history. I went to check out his site and nothing appears updated since yeserday. Has anyone seen him on TV or anything or has he crawled back into his hole?

Democrat4Bush said:
He and Roseanne Barr got a room in south Florida and they won't be seen for weeks.

:teeth:

It would take them weeks just to push aside the fat, so they can find their private bits.

GREAT NEWS! Just checked Moore's site again to see if he'd put any garbage in there today. www.michaelmoore.com appears to be down. Hopefully he left the country and took his bag of lies with him.

If you go to his site now, he has that image of Bush made out of the fallen in Iraq.

Does anyone know if there is an image of Osama made up of the people that died in 9/11.

It would be nice to send that to him an ask why he never bothered to pay tribute to those poor people.

I heard that in the spirit of good will President Bush offered him a free week's vacation to get away and unwind....in the Fallujah Resort and Spa. :tank:

Flying Duck said:
Is hopefully now in the dustbin of history. I went to check out his site and nothing appears updated since yeserday. Has anyone seen him on TV or anything or has he crawled back into his hole?

Last I heard he was out with his cameras documenting voter fraud from evil Republicans...... :dunno:

Real Americans should get up a petition to have this grub worm tried for treason and banned from the USA forever. The video store where I rent videos ordered 25 copies of Fahrenheit 9/11, thinking it would be a big rental, but to date not a single copy has been rented. I hope that's the story all across this country. If Americans boycott MM financially, he won't have the resources to continue his "work". He is one sick puppy!

Adam's Apple said:
Real Americans should get up a petition to have this grub worm tried for treason and banned from the USA forever. The video store where I rent videos ordered 25 copies of Fahrenheit 9/11, thinking it would be a big rental, but to date not a single copy has been rented. I hope that's the story all across this country. If Americans boycott MM financially, he won't have the resources to continue his "work". He is one sick puppy!

I'd like to watch it simply to better understand the enemy. If I can borrow or pirate a copy somewhere I'll play it. But I won't purchase or rent it for the very reason you indicated. I'll be damned if I send so much as a single red cent to that lying bastard.

There should be a law against people producing such tripe and passing it off to the public as "truth." I suspect that Moore's next project will be an "expose" of the Bush family, since there is such an interest in George W. (which could translate into more $$$$$$ for MM). Of course, this is not to mention the fact that Jeb is a successful, much loved, two-term governor of Florida who could become the third President Bush if Bush does well in his second term. MM would probably do something drastic if that should ever come to pass.

Adam's Apple said:
There should be a law against people producing such tripe and passing it off to the public as "truth." I suspect that Moore's next project will be an "expose" of the Bush family, since there is such an interest in George W. (which could translate into more $$$$$$ for MM). Of course, this is not to mention the fact that Jeb is a successful, much loved, two-term governor of Florida who could become the third President Bush if Bush does well in his second term. MM would probably do something drastic if that should ever come to pass.

Hopefully he would begin to wear socks. When he takes off his shoes it must be a whole new environmental disaster. :eek:

His site is bakc up today with 17 Reasons not to slit your wrists. I've got 59M+ reason not to slit my wrists.

For Moore, it's pretty weak material. How do you like your ficticious president now, Mikey?

IT msut kill him as I'm sure he was SOOOO looking forward to crowning himself as Kerry's kingmaker. Now, he's a loser. (but with lots of dough from suckers)

www.michaelmoore.com

I would actually rather listen to Rush Limbaugh gloat than Michael Moore. I didn't think someone could make me react that way, but he managed it. As for all the "don't buy his stuff" etc., this is still America, and I'd rather he speak his piece and be exposed as a liar, which is what happened, than for him or anyone to be muzzled. Thanks to everyone who has exposed his misleading statements and deceptions, in particular:

http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fiftysix-Deceits-in-Fahrenheit-911.htm

I think Mike went on twinkie binge and the sugars gone to his head.

88% of Bush's support came from white voters. In 50 years, America will no longer have a white majority. Hey, 50 years isn't such a long time! If you're ten years old and reading this, your golden years will be truly golden and you will be well cared for in your old age.

New Topics

Forum List

Back