Micheal Moore for president

You say Leftie like its an insult. I am proud of my views on equality and social justice and if that makes me a "Leftie" good.
"equality"???
You mean equals like this:
You say Leftie like its an insult. I am proud of my views on equality and social justice and if that makes me a "Leftie" good.
You're equal to a moron. No jusiss, no peafs.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-01 at 9.48.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-01 at 9.48.55 AM.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 68
He is the bo9nly man who can save us.

Michael Moore is a documentary filmmaker and author who has a net worth of $50 million. Michael Moore was born April 23, 1954 in Flint, Michigan. His first documentary, 1989's Emmy winning "Roger & Me", explored the collapse of cities like Flint, Michigan after General Motors began replacing American car factories with cheaper Mexican equivalents.
Michael Moore Net Worth Celebrity Net Worth

-- An article published by the British Film Institute details that when Moore visited London for business such as promoting his film Roger & Me that he flew on the Concorde and stayed at the Ritz, but he booked a room at a cheap hotel down the street where he could meet with journalists while posing as a ”man of humble circumstances.”(5)

— It has been shown that Moore had invested in major pharmaceutical companies such as Pfizer, Merck, and Genzyme through his foundation despite publicly railing against such companies. Most surprisingly, Moore had invested in defense contractors such as Haliburton, Honeywell, General Electric, Boeing, and Loral. It is also shown that most companies Moore invested in are high tech firms that outsource production to countries like China, and do not involve unionization. He has also invested in many energy companies, including Sunoco, Noble Energy, and Transocean Sedoco.

In the book Downsize This, Moore claims that every business, including his own, should always involve labor unions, but his own hiring practices have included dissuading employees from joining unions, not giving writers proper credit, and moving film production out of the country to save on production costs.
It is explained that Moore is well known for being obsessed with money.

— In closing, Moore is summarized as having become extremely wealthy and an icon of the ”international left wing” due to frequently painting the American public as being ”racist, greedy, exploitive, uncaring, and criminal,”
but Moore exhibits many of those same traits that he criticizes.

Surprising facts about the filmmaker Michael Moore from the book 8221 Do As I Say Not As I Do 8221 8212 News of Interest.TV

this should be moved into humor
You're joking right
excuse my typing i ment only man who can save us

"save us" from what?

The left intends to save the little people from the perils of having wealth.

well they can start on him. One man needs 9 HOMES to live in, don't they
he's the biggest hippocrite in this country. He knows who will butter his bread to the bank. People like the OP

this should be moved into humor
You're joking right
excuse my typing i ment only man who can save us

"save us" from what?

The left intends to save the little people from the perils of having wealth.

well they can start on him. One man needs 9 HOMES to live in, don't they
he's the biggest hippocrite in this country. He knows who will butter his bread to the bank. People like the OP
...but...but...income inequality!...The evil 1% !.....Wealth redistribution....fairness!.... What about all the ideals they hold so dear? Where's the outrage?

LMAO...

Forum List

Back