Micheal Brown protests in England ,

I kinda laughed at that. Muslims are cutting off heads in London and their complaint is that a cop blew a thug away.

Especially interesting since they don't have the US constitution that guarantees a trial before being killed for the crime of assault.

BTW, Brown paid for the cigarillos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatal

Can you let us know when they erect a statue to Michael Brown in.....
North Korea...
Cause then I might give two shits.

Hey England, if you hadn't been obsessed with greed in the New World, and if you hadn't introduced slavery into the US, and if you hadn't imported hundreds of thousands of black African slaves into the US, then all of this would be moot, wouldn't it? Fucking hypocrites.

Especially interesting since they don't have the US constitution that guarantees a trial before being killed for the crime of assault.

Where'd you pull that one from Luddly? Out of the same smelly body orifice where you pull the rest of the shit you post on this board? So what you're saying is that this was racist orchestration by the evil Korean who works 16 hours a day trying to make a living?

Shows just how dumb humanity really is. Won't even look at the evidence and reasoning.
Boy'oh god this generation has been dumbed down.

It wasn't that many months ago that the same mobs, half of them young white people, some 40,000 strong, marched through London screaming their venom at Jews. Jewish shop owners were advised ahead of time by police to lock their doors and to stay out of site. Just substitute the mob's 2014 clothing for brown shirts and highly distinctive armbands, and you've got a pretty good idea what Munich was like in 1935.

He paid for them? Then why were the cops called?

Mark

Attorney: Dorian Johnson confirms he was with Brown at store robbery

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) - The friend who was with Michael Brown when he was shot and killed by a police officer near St. Louis over the weekend is reportedly confirming that he and Brown had taken part in the theft of cigars from a convenience store that day.

That word comes from the attorney for Dorian Johnson, speaking to MSNBC. Police in Ferguson had earlier announced that Brown was suspected of taking cigars from the convenience store in what was described as a "strong-arm robbery."

I hate the big print. Sorries. I have no idea why it happens.

Attorney Dorian Johnson confirms he was with Brown at store robbery

Forum List

Back