Michael Vick to cash in on criminal past.

Anguille

Bane of the Urbane
Mar 8, 2008
"BET will begin a 10-part series following Vick on Feb. 2, an opportunity Vick says to document some of the changes he’s made in his life since spending nearly two years behind bars in federal prison for his role in a dogfighting ring.
“The Michael Vick Project” is what the program is called.
"At times, it's hard to talk about it, but for the most part, if you talk about it and let it all out, it kind of helps put the demons to rest," Vick told The Associated Press.
The Associated Press reports that in an advanced screening of the first show, Vick openly discusses the double life he led as a player with, at one time, the richest contract in NFL history.
Vick, who said he witnessed his first dogfight when he was 7, returned to the land he used to own in Virginia where he operated Bad Newz Kennels. Cameras showed him walking around near burial spots for some of the dogs that were killed.
"I wanted to go out there and just totally put it all away and forget about it," Vick told the AP. "I felt like once I did that, I'd be able to do that. For the most part, I did. Since I've been out there, it's eased a lot off my brain as far as thinking about it." "

Biggs: Vick gets a reality show | National Football Post

Michael Vick is unadulterated slime.

What a dog eat dog world we live in. :eek:

Seriously though, not surprised about this.

Good. I hope he makes even more money because of this. Good for him and god bless America. Its all about capitalism, right?

From my experience in jail, the only things I learned were that the DA's office were cowards, the local cops can't find their asses with their hands cuffed behind them, and that the local sheriff's office is full of the laziest jerkoffs ever to disgrace a payroll.

I don't think Vick is going to talk about that though.

From my experience in jail, the only things I learned were that the DA's office were cowards, the local cops can't find their asses with their hands cuffed behind them, and that the local sheriff's office is full of the laziest jerkoffs ever to disgrace a payroll.

He could, but then:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROn_9302UHg]YouTube - Rodney King[/ame]

Man! I've always wanted to have my own reality show!

I will go slit my dog's throat right now if it would get me a reality show!

You were in jail?

Oh Ang, stop dogging the guy. You're barking up the wrong tree.

Hey Paulie,

When one of Vick's bitches acted up, he put'em back in line with a noose. :eek:
FamilyGuy-Good20Good.gif

GOOD...GOOD...

I say we tye a dead dog around Vick's neck and leave him tied up in the yard for 3 days. That oughta make for a good reality show.

He paid his debt to society. What is the problem?

Its hard to read sometimes but is that sarcasm or truthfulness coming from you?

If you are serious, I agree 100%. He did federal time in a federal prison...real time.

He did a crime. Should he just become a burden on society and not work, collect welfare and be a criminal or something.....or should he have the opportunity to go on with his life considering he did REAL JAIL TIME for killing the dogs.

I respect him much more than I respect the white collar criminals who do no time but destroy lives.

If you are serious, I agree 100%. He did federal time in a federal prison...real time.

He did a crime. Should he just become a burden on society and not work, collect welfare and be a criminal or something.....or should he have the opportunity to go on with his life considering he did REAL JAIL TIME for killing the dogs.

I respect him much more than I respect the white collar criminals who do no time but destroy lives.

figures! low class piece of shit is what he is and you lap it up!

I am totally serious. He made a mistake and now he has paid his debt to society - he went to JAIL. Now he is free to pursue life, liberty and happiness as he sees fit. I hope he becomes a positive role model and enjoys massive success, everyone deserves a second chance.

figures! low class piece of shit is what he is and you lap it up!

I am totally serious. He made a mistake and now he has paid his debt to society - he went to JAIL. Now he is free to pursue life, liberty and happiness as he sees fit. I hope he becomes a positive role model and enjoys massive success, everyone deserves a second chance.

WillowTree, no matter what, I agree with this statement.

Comments?

Forum List

Back