Michael Steele: Republicans Don’t Do Enough for Minorities

Lets me get this right, you retards think that blacks became Democrats only because the Democratic Party allegedly promised food stamps, student loans and other so called handouts and these are the things that drew blacks to the Democratic party and not the Southern Strategy? This racist BS and sticking your heads in the sand is exactly why blacks are so very few in number in the Republitard Party despite sharing key religious conservative values, you guys don't respect us.
The content of your post disqualifies you from calling anyone else retard. Now let's see if you can move past the name calling and talking points and answer what I feel was a legitimate question from me. What exactly should the Republicans be doing for minorities?

The funny thing is that when Blacks voted Republican before the 1960s all the things Republicans are promising *NOW* never materialized for blacks, since blacks realized you guys are all about nothing and refuse to give votes that obviously caters to the wants and needs of far right thinking white males you want to blame us for your Southern Strategy and lack of ability to draw black voters? Whatever happened to that personal responsibility you monkeys like talking about? You can continually bash the people you want to vote for then sulk when they don't vote for you.

Lets me get this right, you retards think that blacks became Democrats only because the Democratic Party allegedly promised food stamps, student loans and other so called handouts and these are the things that drew blacks to the Democratic party and not the Southern Strategy? This racist BS and sticking your heads in the sand is exactly why blacks are so very few in number in the Republitard Party despite sharing key religious conservative values, you guys don't respect us.
The content of your post disqualifies you from calling anyone else retard. Now let's see if you can move past the name calling and talking points and answer what I feel was a legitimate question from me. What exactly should the Republicans be doing for minorities?

Staying out of thier way and educating them that they don't need government to be sucessful despite what Basshole and his merry band of Statists tell them?

Move past repeating the same lame racist partisan Republitard BS about black people and stop blaming us for not voting for you retards and accept reality then we can have honest discussion, white Republitard so called conservatives don't know anything about black culture except racist stereotypes yet complain they can't get us to vote for them and blame us, :rolleyes: self defeating logic.

And the funny thing is, what have the Dems given the black community after 30+ years? Enslavement, out of wedlock births, bad education that keeps them ignorant and unemployable, and a culture that glorifies violence and sexual promiscuity.
If the organized black community hasn't figured out they're being used by the Dems then why should the GOP bother with them?

Stop it with the partisan BS because you can't back up not a God damned thing you just posted, we don't have a culture that glorifies violence and sexual promiscuity idiot! 40 million black people and you think most of us have a culture like that?

Yeah you're right. Rap music never deals with violence or misogyny.

Not all 43 million black people even listen to rap music you stupid damn racist Jew, let alone even live like the BS you here in rap music and incidentally, the the owners of the record labels that sell and distribute such filth are Jews, so will the real morally reprehensible retards please stand up?

Last edited:

Staying out of thier way and educating them that they don't need government to be sucessful despite what Basshole and his merry band of Statists tell them?

Yup, because all 43 million blacks including all black Dems believe and want govt to do everything for them and nothing for self, :rolleyes: what more excuses will you make up for Republitard inability to draw black voters?

Steele is absolutely correct. I have long been a critic of the Republican Party's lack of action with minority voters. I'm not talking about the "Republicans are racist" bullshit, which is just that, bullshit. I'm talking about the GOP not taking the time to invest in minority communities politically, get involved, and help them learn and understand how conservative views on education, economics, and personal accountability and responsibility are one's best way to overcome poverty and dependence.

Instead, Republicans just ignore them for the most part and view them as a lost cause politically and so Steele is correct, blacks have almost no reason to vote for them.

Like this guy?
Artur Davis switches from Democratic to Republican party - The Washington Post

Why should the GOP play Me-Too to traditional black voters? They have limited resources that are better spent on energizing the base, as well as reaching out to Asians.
George Bush appointed more blacks to his cabinet than any other president. And all he got was "George Bush doesnt care about black people" from the likes of Cognac West.
The GOP is the party of Main St, of people who want to build middle class and upper middle class lives for themselves and their families. They attract anyone who shares those values, regardless of race.
The traditional black voting block is only interested in the politics of grievance.

LMBO, a Jew is the last person t be saying something like this since are mostly for themselves, :rolleyes:

You mean like the NAACP, founded by Jews? Or do you mean like the Civil Rights movement, with 2 Jews as martyrs to the cause?
You are one racist bigoted and ignorant muthafucka.

Steele is absolutely correct. I have long been a critic of the Republican Party's lack of action with minority voters. I'm not talking about the "Republicans are racist" bullshit, which is just that, bullshit. I'm talking about the GOP not taking the time to invest in minority communities politically, get involved, and help them learn and understand how conservative views on education, economics, and personal accountability and responsibility are one's best way to overcome poverty and dependence.

Instead, Republicans just ignore them for the most part and view them as a lost cause politically and so Steele is correct, blacks have almost no reason to vote for them.
Don't Taze Me Bro, I'm a Republican who has paid taxes all my life to the government. I'm a contributor to a lot of government programs as a (good) consequence--Head Start, etc. That was to have averted people from falling into lives of poverty a generation ago. Why is poverty still here? Our money was supposed to abolish it. If it is not abolished, then our money was totally wasted as to its intent of Congress imposing taxes to do a task.

The task was not done. Refund? :rolleyes:

Freedombecki, I'm a Democrat who has paid taxes all my life to the government. I'm a contributor to a lot of government programs as a (good) consequence--The War on Drugs (Terror, etc.). That was to have averted people from falling into lives of drug abuse a generation ago. Why why are these things still here? Our money was supposed to abolish them. If it is not abolished, then our money was totally wasted as to its intent of Congress imposing taxes to do a task.

The task was not done. Refund?

As far as Steele goes, I'm surprised that he doesn't realize he is just being used as a token figure so establishment republicans can say they are inclusive. republicans don't care about blacks. The only minorities they are interested in protecting are the haves and have mores.
That is not so. Republicans do too care about blacks. We willingly have paid taxes so they will not go hungry, will not go uneducated, and will not use drugs to destroy their own future. We want to see a return on our investment. We want to see more blacks reaching out to the excellence goal and fewer blacks giving up. We think we've done our part financially, and we have. Now, it's up to them to take up the baton. We can't force anybody to pursue excellence, we can only set a stage of equality so that they can reach back.

We did do our job, we did pay a price, and we do not deserve the calumny posted by leftists who wish to inflict injury on hard workers on programs that have had good result only upon those who seized the opportunity and took it to college with them to better themselves.

I don't deserve one single bad word by anyone, because I do my part on a daily basis. I still pay taxes. I work for a charity free gratis 9 out of 9 days so black babies get as good a start in life as their white counterpoints. And I don't believe leftists who go online for the sake of issuing a full frontal attack against Republicans with bad names and repeated calumnious speech are very knowledgeable.

They're doing it because they hope the lie reaches more people--who will hear it so much they will think it true--so leftists don't go down at the polls in 2012. Sorry, I've seen it on this thread, and I refute all lies stated against Republicans herein.

Move past repeating the same lame racist partisan Republitard BS about black people and stop blaming us for not voting for you retards and accept reality then we can have honest discussion, white Republitard so called conservatives don't know anything about black culture except racist stereotypes yet complain they can't get us to vote for them and blame us, :rolleyes: self defeating logic.
So you can't answer the question which I suspected you could not do because that would have involved you actually thinking rather than just posting the same lame far left talking points. Since insults and name calling seems to be all you can respond with I leave you with this.
DaffyDuckPWN-1.jpg

Last edited:
Don't Taze Me Bro, I'm a Republican who has paid taxes all my life to the government. I'm a contributor to a lot of government programs as a (good) consequence--Head Start, etc. That was to have averted people from falling into lives of poverty a generation ago. Why is poverty still here? Our money was supposed to abolish it. If it is not abolished, then our money was totally wasted as to its intent of Congress imposing taxes to do a task.

The task was not done. Refund? :rolleyes:

Freedombecki, I'm a Democrat who has paid taxes all my life to the government. I'm a contributor to a lot of government programs as a (good) consequence--The War on Drugs (Terror, etc.). That was to have averted people from falling into lives of drug abuse a generation ago. Why why are these things still here? Our money was supposed to abolish them. If it is not abolished, then our money was totally wasted as to its intent of Congress imposing taxes to do a task.

As far as Steele goes, I'm surprised that he doesn't realize he is just being used as a token figure so establishment republicans can say they are inclusive. republicans don't care about blacks. The only minorities they are interested in protecting are the haves and have mores.
That is not so. Republicans do too care about blacks. We willingly have paid taxes so they will not go hungry, will not go uneducated, and will not use drugs to destroy their own future. We want to see a return on our investment. We want to see more blacks reaching out to the excellence goal and fewer blacks giving up. We think we've done our part financially, and we have. Now, it's up to them to take up the baton. We can't force anybody to pursue excellence, we can only set a stage of equality so that they can reach back.

We did do our job, we did pay a price, and we do not deserve the calumny posted by leftists who wish to inflict injury on hard workers on programs that have had good result only upon those who seized the opportunity and took it to college with them to better themselves.

I don't deserve one single bad word by anyone, because I do my part on a daily basis. I still pay taxes. I work for a charity free gratis 9 out of 9 days so black babies get as good a start in life as their white counterpoints. And I don't believe leftists who go online for the sake of issuing a full frontal attack against Republicans with bad names and repeated calumnious speech are very knowledgeable.

They're doing it because they hope the lie reaches more people--who will hear it so much they will think it true--so leftists don't go down at the polls in 2012. Sorry, I've seen it on this thread, and I refute all lies stated against Republicans herein.

First off, I apologize to you and other republicans for my broad brush accusation that republicans don't care about minorities except for the rich. What I should have said was that the Republican party doesn't care about the challenges facing blacks and other minorities. In thread after thread on this message board I read about the resentment in having to pay taxes for any kind of social programs, especially those that benefit blacks. I of course applaud your work in charity and others charitable contributions. I do think that ongoing tax funded efforts to help minorities are a worthwhile endeavor. Just because poverty has not been totally eradicated does not mean it has all been in vain.

I cut and pasted to illustrate that everybody grumbles about their taxes going to programs they don't approve of. Unfortunately we don't get to pick and choose what gets funded. But perhaps conservatives will get their wish someday and eliminate the social safety net. Then we will all need the charities.

Here's an idea why can't people do things on their own? Why do politicians have to insult minorities by suggesting they need help?

First off, I apologize to you and other republicans for my broad brush accusation that republicans don't care about minorities except for the rich. What I should have said was that the Republican party doesn't care about the challenges facing blacks and other minorities. In thread after thread on this message board I read about the resentment in having to pay taxes for any kind of social programs, especially those that benefit blacks. I of course applaud your work in charity and others charitable contributions. I do think that ongoing tax funded efforts to help minorities are a worthwhile endeavor. Just because poverty has not been totally eradicated does not mean it has all been in vain.

I cut and pasted to illustrate that everybody grumbles about their taxes going to programs they don't approve of. Unfortunately we don't get to pick and choose what gets funded. But perhaps conservatives will get their wish someday and eliminate the social safety net. Then we will all need the charities.

Why don't you list the specific challenges, the cause and what we are supposed to do. And if a person is not willing to help elevate themselves, how should that be addressed?

Michael Steele: Republicans Don’t Do Enough for Minorities | Black Blue Dog

This site is not a liberal site so right wing punk off!!!

Republican Michael Steele is speaking out again and dealing with his party’s negligence toward minority communities. Steele appeared on Hardball with Chris Matthews on Tuesday, and made it clear that he feels that Republicans aren’t doing enough for black and brown people.

“That’s the one area where I do have a lot of concern,” he said.

Matthews asked Steele if Republicans were going out to middle class black neighborhoods in Germantown, Philadelphia, etc. Steele simply said “no.”

“For a brief shining moment in 2010 we were developing coalitions but that is not part of the mainstay,” said Steele.

Steele has been vocal in speaking out against racial alienation within the Republican ranks. Speaking in 2010 at DePaul University, Steele actually conceded that African Americans have almost no reason to support the Republican party.

Just another example of how the leftists ridicule and trash blacks who have strayed from the plantation, like Michael Steele when he was the head of the RNC, and how the leftists will embrace those same blacks if they make their way back to the plantation, to pick cotton for their leftist white masters.

Hypocrisy at it's ugliest.

some of this I could agree with you on..but what are you going to do?

All I see is monkeys attacking blacks with racist stereotypes and partisan lies to explain their failure draw black voters because there racist paternalism doesn't work. Its the job of the party to draw voters, stupid.

Like this guy?

Why should the GOP play Me-Too to traditional black voters? They have limited resources that are better spent on energizing the base, as well as reaching out to Asians.
George Bush appointed more blacks to his cabinet than any other president. And all he got was "George Bush doesnt care about black people" from the likes of Cognac West.
The GOP is the party of Main St, of people who want to build middle class and upper middle class lives for themselves and their families. They attract anyone who shares those values, regardless of race.
The traditional black voting block is only interested in the politics of grievance.

LMBO, a Jew is the last person t be saying something like this since are mostly for themselves, :rolleyes:

And you want people to take you seriously when you say shit like this? Picking on Jews for no reason.

And I'll ask again. Exactly what are the challenges that are unique to minorities that Republicans or anyone else needs to do something about. What exactly do you think should be done and why?

Last edited:
Michael Steele: Republicans Don’t Do Enough for Minorities | Black Blue Dog

This site is not a liberal site so right wing punk off!!!

Republican Michael Steele is speaking out again and dealing with his party’s negligence toward minority communities. Steele appeared on Hardball with Chris Matthews on Tuesday, and made it clear that he feels that Republicans aren’t doing enough for black and brown people.

“That’s the one area where I do have a lot of concern,” he said.

Matthews asked Steele if Republicans were going out to middle class black neighborhoods in Germantown, Philadelphia, etc. Steele simply said “no.”

“For a brief shining moment in 2010 we were developing coalitions but that is not part of the mainstay,” said Steele.

Steele has been vocal in speaking out against racial alienation within the Republican ranks. Speaking in 2010 at DePaul University, Steele actually conceded that African Americans have almost no reason to support the Republican party.

Oh contrary Mr. Steele. Republicans will be all over black neighborhoods, posting signs that say "VOTE November 7th!"

Like this guy?

And you want people to take you seriously when you say shit like this? Picking on Jews for no reason.

And I'll ask again. Exactly what are the challenges that are unique to minorities that Republicans or anyone else needs to do something about. What exactly do you think should be done and why?

A stupid racist Jew like Rabbi says racist stuff about blacks and I'm supposed to take that because he's a JEW? GTHO with that nonsense.

Like this guy?

I am half Jewish and Bass is right.

Forum List

Back