Michael Steele is leading by example for the GOP!

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Steele questions if Democrats’ power ‘has gone to their heads’ « - Blogs from CNN.com

"This is Michael Steele, Chairman of the Republican National Committee. Democrats have controlled both branches of government for less than a month. And you have to wonder if all that power has gone to their heads.

Meanwhile in reality:

washingtonpost.com

Michael S. Steele, the newly elected chairman of the Republican National Committee, arranged for his 2006 Senate campaign to pay a defunct company run by his sister for services that were never performed, his finance chairman from that campaign has told federal prosecutors.

Federal agents in recent days contacted Steele's sister, a spokesman for Steele said yesterday.

The claim about the payment, one of several allegations by Alan B. Fabian, is outlined in a confidential court document. Fabian offered the information last March as he was seeking leniency for himself during plea negotiations on unrelated fraud charges. It is unclear how extensively his claims have been pursued. Prosecutors gave him no credit for cooperation when he was sentenced in October.

:lol: Irony. :eusa_whistle:

And it even gets better as you read throughout the article.

Last edited:
Imagine if this was about Barack Obama? It'd have every Republican on this board falling over themselves to comment. Alright Republican, comment about the old boss; err new boss.

Imagine if this was about Barack Obama? It'd have every Republican on this board falling over themselves to comment. Alright Republican, comment about the old boss; err new boss.
the problem you have is, there is no difference

It seems a given now, be in policts=corrupt

What I'm wondering is do Republicans really want this guy representing their party as chairman?

Is this the kind of "change" the Republican party is bringing to the table? :eusa_eh:

its really quite simple
you should be able to get it
neither party is free from corruption, they both suck

I understand this, it's why I'm a member of neither.

Yet all you do on here is bash Democrats, I've never seen you bash Republicans. And if you do, you call them "fake Republicans".

It seems a given now, be in policts=corrupt
It has been that away for a long time Xenophon. Now deceased 21 year Dem Senator for MO and 17 years as a sheriff, "Awe honey you can't be a sheriff and not be crooked." From his mouth to my ear.

A 40 year Rep political figure also now deceased, "There just ain't no money in politics anymore. They made to many things illegal."

And truthfully I like them both. In their golden years they tried to make up for some of what they had previously done. The thing is though they used the same ole corrupt political lines to do it.

its really quite simple

Yet all you do on here is bash Democrats, I've never seen you bash Republicans. And if you do, you call them "fake Republicans".
are you kidding?
LOL
i bash both when they are wrong
you only seem to care when it is a republican

are you kidding?
LOL
i bash both when they are wrong
you only seem to care when it is a republican

Care to show me the last Republican you bashed as much as you bashed Obama or Pelosi or Reid?

show the last democrat you bashed, Jeremiah.

Fuck you Elvis, you're no better then Sarge with the word Hitler when you say that shit and you know it. You didn't start this crap until the civil union thread.

Hells bells, you blind dope; you must of missed the part where I said in this thread Democrats are just as bad in many cases as Republicans? Or how I bashed Clinton in the other thread today by saying yes, he did underfund the FBI. Or how I wouldn't trust Pelosi and Reid to take out my garbage; never mind run the senate.

You must of missed when I called Carter incompetent on everything but alternative energy and being one of the greatest presidents when it comes to being a good person ever.

You must of missed when I said RFK despite being a good guy was one of the worst AGs when it came to civil liberties with illegal wiretaps on the mob.

You must of missed when I said that every President from FDR, to Truman, to JFK, to LBJ (and several others) all had connections with the mob.

You must of missed when I said Clinton was a fuckup in the aspect of bombing a asprin making factory.

You must of missed when I questioned the judgement of several Democrats in the senate who voted for the Iraq War.

I could go on really.

But then again Elvis, let your partisan bullshit and hate blind you; when you feel like talking about facts; let me know.

Last edited:
show the last democrat you bashed, Jeremiah.

Fuck you Elvis, you're no better then Sarge with the word Hitler when you say that shit and you know it. You didn't start this crap until the civil union thread.

Hells bells, you blind dope; you must of missed the part where I said in this thread Democrats are just as bad in many cases as Republicans? Or how I bashed Clinton in the other thread today by saying yes, he did underfund the FBI. Or how I wouldn't trust Pelosi and Reid to take out my garbage; never mind run the senate.

You must of missed when I called Carter incompetent on everything but alternative energy and being one of the greatest presidents when it comes to being a good person ever.

You must of missed when I said RFK despite being a good guy was one of the worst AGs when it came to civil liberties with illegal wiretaps on the mob.

You must of missed when I said that every President from FDR, to Truman, to JFK, to LBJ (and several others) all had connections with the mob.

You must of missed when I said Clinton was a fuckup in the aspect of bombing a asprin making factory.

You must of missed when I questioned the judgement of several Democrats in the senate who voted for the Iraq War.

I could go on really.

But then again Elvis, let your partisan bullshit and hate blind you; when you feel like talking about facts; let me know.
well, we ALL must have missed it, since i dont follow you around like a puppy dog and check your every post
but i have never seen you make such comments before

btw, Clinton bombed an Ibuprophen plant that our intel had claimed was a bio weapons lab
the bigger fault for Clinton was when he bombed an empty tent that the intel had told him was a time limited target

Last edited:
its really quite simple

tough shit roberto we have enough nazi's like you to bash republicans,, so we'll bash the Democrats..

Forum List

Back