Michael Steele Basically Calls Obama a Racist

An interesting and not well known fact about Steele is that for almost all of his political career he was to the left of even McCain.

ontheissues had his rating in Susan Collins/Olympia Snowe territory.

And pretty much an Uncle Tom: " “I found that to be stunning, that the White House would send word to one of only two black governors in the country not to run for re-election. And it just raised a curious point for me. I think … Gov. Paterson's numbers are about the same as Gov. Corzine's numbers, yet the president was with Gov. Corzine."

Anyone agree that Obama clearly hates black people?

How is any of it racist?

And pretty much an Uncle Tom: " “I found that to be stunning, that the White House would send word to one of only two black governors in the country not to run for re-election. And it just raised a curious point for me. I think … Gov. Paterson's numbers are about the same as Gov. Corzine's numbers, yet the president was with Gov. Corzine."

How is any of it racist?
Agreed. None of it is racist. Not only have we had to endure the dumbing-down of America, now we are getting into the numbing-down of America. (Catchy, eh? LOL)

How is any of it racist?
Agreed. None of it is racist. Not only have we had to endure the dumbing-down of America, now we are getting into the numbing-down of America. (Catchy, eh? LOL)

Catchy indeed. What the left doesn't understand is that all these false accusations of the right being racist only empowers the few that are truly racist. Basically it gives them some credibility. The left has sngle-handedly taken race relations back 150 years.

How is any of it racist?

Catchy indeed. What the left doesn't understand is that all these false accusations of the right being racist only empowers the few that are truly racist. Basically it gives them some credibility. The left has sngle-handedly taken race relations back 150 years.
And that's an excellent additional point about the destructive nature of these calls of faux-racism.

Obama clearly loves all Americans. Steele is very ignorant, he is a token and doesn't even know it!
His Majesty clearly Loves all thos Americans that don't OPPOSE him.

What a rubish statement you make. Steele's comment's had nothing to do with RACE.

And what is meant by you as 'token'? Does that make YOU rascist against Steele? Or is it an ignorant political statement?

I choose the latter.

How is any of it racist?

So you believe racists have credibility? hmmm....

ok wtf? first the "deep seeded hatred for the white man" and now this? i really don't think obama IS ALL THAT CONCERNED ABOUT RACE.

You don't understand this? ............ Keep trying, your answers are right in front of you, all the time with each speech he gives!

Forum List

Back