Michael Savage on John Roberts meds

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Savage cited an article in the NY Times in 2007 - that mentioned medications that Roberts took for seizures.

And that they could influence his cognative reasoning, etc.

Savage predicted on his Tuesday show that Roberts would side with the libs and invent a way to uphold the mandate.

Last edited:
Should Supreme Court Justices be elected instead of appointed?????????????????

Roberts is a slick dude.. He fucked the Liberals right in the ass..
Sit back and watch how this quagmire unfolds. :party:

Last edited:

I'm with you. Roberts decision will ultimately reduce the Democrat Party to a minority party for many, many years.

The liberals took one up the bunghole, and it felt really good, for now. :badgrin:

Blaming the meds Roberts takes is low even for a Neocon like Savage

I get a kick out of Savage when he loses his temper and raises his voice.

I am with you on that. If I were to choose which individual's reasoning was affected by medication who would I select?

1) A Supreme Court justice

2) A wackadoodle talk show host

I know that conservatives are disappointed that the Supreme Court did not vote strictly along political lines and render a 5-4 decision striking down Obamacare. The reaction by conservatives is two-fold:

1) Demonize Justice Roberts

2) Predict a backlash that will sink the Democratic Party.

If the vote had gone 5-4 against Obamacare and liberals had complained, the conservative response would have been:

1) Obama's only major accomplishment has been struck down proving he is a do nothing president

2) Predictions of doom for the Democratic Party come election time.

3) Extol the wisdom of the Supreme Court

4) Tell the liberals to cease their whining.

Obamacare is far from perfect, but US health care is broken. Less and less people have medical insurance, medical insurance is a disproportionate share of GDP, and unisureds are flooding emergency rooms, which taypayers will eventually have to foot the bill for.

Today's conservatives are like sheep: do not think for themselves, blindly follow, mistake loud bleating for intelligent discourse.

Savage is a moron. And the article doesn't say he is on meds, it said they were considering medication.
Also not all anti seizure medicine will cause side effects like effecting your cognitive ability.

I am with you on that. If I were to choose which individual's reasoning was affected by medication who would I select?

I know that conservatives are disappointed that the Supreme Court did not vote strictly along political lines and render a 5-4 decision striking down Obamacare. The reaction by conservatives is two-fold:

If the vote had gone 5-4 against Obamacare and liberals had complained, the conservative response would have been:

1) Obama's only major accomplishment has been struck down proving he is a do nothing president

Obamacare is far from perfect, but US health care is broken. Less and less people have medical insurance, medical insurance is a disproportionate share of GDP, and unisureds are flooding emergency rooms, which taypayers will eventually have to foot the bill for.

Today's conservatives are like sheep: do not think for themselves, blindly follow, mistake loud bleating for intelligent discourse.

YOU and the other liberal lemmings in here should be extremely disappointed that the Obamacare SCOTUS vote was NOT strictly along political ideology.

After all, you liberals thrive and survive on partisanship, hypocrisy, dishonesty, complete lack of integrity, and the complete inability to conjure up an independent thought.

What a bunch of sickening, bed-wetting crybabies you liberals are. Go have a cookie.

YOU and the other liberal lemmings in here should be extremely disappointed that the Obamacare SCOTUS vote was NOT strictly along political ideology.

After all, you liberals thrive and survive on partisanship, hypocrisy, dishonesty, complete lack of integrity, and the complete inability to conjure up an independent thought.

What a bunch of sickening, bed-wetting crybabies you liberals are. Go have a cookie.

:lol:

I'm with you. Roberts decision will ultimately reduce the Democrat Party to a minority party for many, many years.

The liberals took one up the bunghole, and it felt really good, for now. :badgrin:

The only ones that took it up the ass raw dog are the GOP. They have gone completely off the deep end with their insanity going as far with this crap from Michael Weiner staying the only reason roberts upheld his sworn duty to uphold the constitution, instead of crapping all over it by voting against the ACA was because of his medication.
What an f'in moron.

Last edited:

keep on hoping for a miracle for your dying party. Maybe god will listen to your prayers for a change and smite all those annoying people who are running from your party like the fail it is.

Forum List

Back