Michael Savage meets with Trump......they talk "global warming"!

And the forum retard who started this moronic thread pops up with more of his braindead "whining".

dang s0n......been seeing a lot of USMB forum member sporting a big old bumpy cucumber in recent weeks but it appears the one that resides in Thunders poop chute might well be the most bulbous!

Guy was always miserable as shit but now returns after months of a disappearing act and hes of the hook head exploding angry!! s0n......time to rearrange the furniture.........try waking up on the other side of the bed! Or the end.........or some shit!! The whole perpetual anger thing.........wtf?:doubt:

Savage may disagree on Man made global warming , but that hardly makes him a moron.
Actually, it does!

He's got a pretty valid resume as well as a Doctorate I believe.

LOLOLOLOL.....oh right, he obtained a PhD in 1978 from the University of California, Berkeley, in nutritional ethnomedicine. His thesis was titled Nutritional Ethnomedicine in Fiji. That makes him an expert on climate science, all right.....LOLOLOLOL.

Michael Savage
RationalWiki
Michael Savage (born Michael Alan Whiner, errr...Weiner in 1942) is a former woo-peddler and American conservative talk radio host. He currently helms The Savage Nation.

An ultra-radical conservative, Savage, along with such others as Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter, has been a contributor to the ongoing demonization of liberal people and viewpoints, helping to maintain the current level of mutual fear and loathing in American politics. He is rabidly xenophobic, misogynistic and homophobic, and hates potheads with a burning passion. He also disagrees with the Iraq War and apparently now disagrees with the Patriot Act (despite originally supporting it adamantly, even advocating imprisonment of those who filed lawsuits against its Constitutionality), which puts him greatly at odds with many of the more consistent people in the conservative movement.

Savage has been known to respond to criticism and calls for boycotts with legal threats.[2] In at least one case, these threats have been responded to successfully, and found to be without merit.[3] In short, he's everything you'd expect from a man who deliberately chose the name "Savage".

Contract not being renewed today, white genocide tomorrow! So... his contract wasn't renewed because the show is going a different direction, and this whiny bitch screams racism. And of course, a free marketeer feels the BBC should be forced to keep employing someone.[4]

Contents

Cant wait for that Trump smile to translate into lobbing giant bumpy cucumbers towards the climate obsessed in the next few months.:deal: Bend over s0ns!!

Then we'll see if anybody is caring about the science!!:gay::funnyface::funnyface:

Cant wait for that Trump smile to translate into lobbing giant bumpy cucumbers towards the climate obsessed in the next few months. Bend over s0ns!!

Then we'll see if anybody is caring about the science!

Trump is the hero of braindead morons everywhere!

Really, Yellar, in a warming atmosphere that is one of the effects that are predicted.

National Climate Assessment

Heavy Downpours

Heavy downpours are increasing nationally, especially over the last three to five decades. The heaviest rainfall events have become heavier and more frequent, and the amount of rain falling on the heaviest rain days has also increased. Since 1991, the amount of rain falling in very heavy precipitation events has been significantly above average. This increase has been greatest in the Northeast, Midwest, and upper Great Plains – more than 30% above the 1901-1960 average. There has also been an increase in flooding events in the Midwest and Northeast, where the largest increases in heavy rain amounts have occurred.
r, one of the effects of a warmer atmosphere is that the atmosphere will carry more water vapor. Water vapor that will rain out in ten days or less. Your photo is in line with that.

CS_extreme-precip-index_13263_V9.png

CA just spent a bunch of years on water rationing? Reservoirs almost empty? That don't match up with your chart? Last big floods in the early 80s'?

don't wash your car....get a ticket. Sprinkler run in daylight....get at ticket. Water on sidewalk...get a ticket. Water use at home more than last year.....get a fine. Oh? that is USA total? WTH? vague much?
View attachment 113766
Now dumb fuck, that chart is about the whole world. California is not the whole world. And we saw in Texas the same pattern as in California. A super drought in which they lost over 300,000,000 trees, the drought then relieved by major precipitation events. Same pattern as we are seeing in other areas.

The chart is titled "Observed U.S. Trend in a heavy Percipitation", numbnuts.

California is only a small part of the United States, moron, so of course the "chart don't match".

California just came out of a long drought by getting the most winter rain the state has ever received in recorded history. That is part of what is called climate change, driven by the 45% increase in carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere that mankind has created.

You seem to be extremely retarded, you poor deluded fool

Was your Grandpa spouting the same crap back in the 80s? During the floods on the Mississippi in the 90s'?

I know, if only that 2009 stimulus would have been bigger! Damn evil grandchildren wont accept that much debt.

ooooops, false alarm. I just looked out the window. I can see even farther than I could in the 90s. CO2 blew away. No more problem. don't have to run to work! whew, glad thats' over. They don't have a shower there anymore due to the drought.
Now look, dumb fuck, the subject is what we are seeing at present concerning the increasing precipitation events. How about addressing the subject in a manner that does not make you appear to be an utter fool. ............... Then again, that may be the case.

The chart is titled "Observed U.S. Trend in a heavy Percipitation", numbnuts.

California is only a small part of the United States, moron, so of course the "chart don't match".

California just came out of a long drought by getting the most winter rain the state has ever received in recorded history. That is part of what is called climate change, driven by the 45% increase in carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere that mankind has created.

You seem to be extremely retarded, you poor deluded fool

Was your Grandpa spouting the same crap back in the 80s? During the floods on the Mississippi in the 90s'?

I know, if only that 2009 stimulus would have been bigger! Damn evil grandchildren wont accept that much debt.

ooooops, false alarm. I just looked out the window. I can see even farther than I could in the 90s. CO2 blew away. No more problem. don't have to run to work! whew, glad thats' over. They don't have a shower there anymore due to the drought.
Now look, dumb fuck, the subject is what we are seeing at present concerning the increasing precipitation events. How about addressing the subject in a manner that does not make you appear to be an utter fool. ............... Then again, that may be the case.
What's the issue?

A pair of really, really stupid fucks.

Think, it isn't illegal, yet.

Given the majority of the 'Conservatives' on this boards attitudes, I am sure that they wish it were illegal to think. The orange clown and his minions are some of the most foolish people in the world. AGW is recognized as real and a problem by every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University in the world. The anti-science stance of this admin is clear to the whole world, and the whole world is laughing at what a bunch of knownothing hicks they present themselves to be.

Where's the lab work?

Really, Yellar, in a warming atmosphere that is one of the effects that are predicted.

National Climate Assessment

Heavy Downpours

Heavy downpours are increasing nationally, especially over the last three to five decades. The heaviest rainfall events have become heavier and more frequent, and the amount of rain falling on the heaviest rain days has also increased. Since 1991, the amount of rain falling in very heavy precipitation events has been significantly above average. This increase has been greatest in the Northeast, Midwest, and upper Great Plains – more than 30% above the 1901-1960 average. There has also been an increase in flooding events in the Midwest and Northeast, where the largest increases in heavy rain amounts have occurred.
r, one of the effects of a warmer atmosphere is that the atmosphere will carry more water vapor. Water vapor that will rain out in ten days or less. Your photo is in line with that.

CS_extreme-precip-index_13263_V9.png

Ya know -- when I worked on the NextRad Doppler radar system -- I just had the FEELING that folks would be measuring more precipitation that way than with rain gauges back in Grandpappy's day.. :biggrin:

Also -- according to the most comprehensive series of Climate Scientist Opinion polls by Bray and Storch -- there is hardly any consensus on issue of increased precipt over the past 20 years. Only about 40% commit to any slight increase at all..

4435-1471720066-78a6333997bc2c5d267a757900c3c6cc.png

Forum List

Back