Michael Savage leaves radio talk show after legal win

I didn't think it would take this long for democrats to claim victory in finally forcing Michael Savage off radio.

He makes perfect sense if you are nuts - paranoid wacko. if you can seriously listen to him you need help. How long has this same slippery slope nonsense existed? probably from the first caveman who left the cave and was warned the end was near. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXwti_VzbAA]Michael Savage - If HealthCare is Passed, Say Goodbye to the Republic - March 19th, 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

If there were a ban on whining, the right wing would be speechless, slippery slopes, oh, slippery slope - oh wait - let's go back to the days of great depression type crashes, pollution, lead paint, witch doctors, and toxic air for if we ban them the slippery slope begins and who knows where that might lead.

I found him very entertaining even thought I don't agree with most of his politics. He discussed other things,cars music, food, science, medicine, languages, and he's a natural comedian. Most other political talk show hosts just talk politics. I hope he gets another slot somewhere.

I liked to listen to him from time to time, didn't take him seriously though.

never listened to him.

He's interesting. He's what happens when a Wingnut gets on the radio without the adult supervision of Corporate Money. He just says whatever crazy comes to his head.

Kind of like a Mormon hater with an internet connection, huh?

Wouldn't know.

But since you haven't signed up for your set of magic underwear yet, I don't think you believe Joe Smith was talking to God any more than I do...

Not to worry, guy, when he loses to the Black Guy, and you are angry for the next 4 years, you can hate Romney as much as I do....

He makes perfect sense if you are nuts - paranoid wacko. if you can seriously listen to him you need help. How long has this same slippery slope nonsense existed? probably from the first caveman who left the cave and was warned the end was near. :lol:

Michael Savage - If HealthCare is Passed, Say Goodbye to the Republic - March 19th, 2010 - YouTube

If there were a ban on whining, the right wing would be speechless, slippery slopes, oh, slippery slope - oh wait - let's go back to the days of great depression type crashes, pollution, lead paint, witch doctors, and toxic air for if we ban them the slippery slope begins and who knows where that might lead.
I almost forgot how insulting, hilarious and offensive he was...ALMOST.

:lol:
lol

Forum List

Back