Michael Savage in Fine Form (re: Steinle)

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Dr. Savage certainly has his share of exciting moments. I don't always agree with him but he knocks it out of the park here. Putting politics aside, I think Michael Savage's strongest skill as a talk show host is that he's a natural storyteller; whenever he tells a personal anecdote, he knows how to hold one's interest enough you really want to know how the story ends.

Damn, I didn't even know he was still kicking. I used to listen to him back in the early 2000s. Has he mellowed at all, he was one perpetually angry white dude back then,

Damn, I didn't even know he was still kicking. I used to listen to him back in the early 2000s. Has he mellowed at all, he was one perpetually angry white dude back then,

About the same as always.. He's had a unique career; from what I understand he spent much of his life as a botanist studying native plants in Hawaii. Then I guess in the early '90s he switched over to talk radio.

Savage is an entertainer, a good one, but not really one who knows the full story.

I've read two or three of his books. I agree and disagree with him.

I'm pretty sure he has rabies.

Michael Savage. His real name is Michael Weiner, as in the hotdog. It should be Michail Whiner, he yells and screams at his audience like the bugwit Mark Levine. Both of these knuckle draggers operate on emotion and innuendo, neither of them gets anywhere near a fact.

Nice try. Funny. The name Savage=Anger.

The great Mr. Savage is an American treasure. He won't go on forever. I hope some youngster will continue his ability to truthfully tell a story accurately yet almost as-if listening to a book being read.

I have almost never been in disagreement with his analysis. A few times maybe? Later he may be proven correct. Common-sense No-nonsense.

He warned us many years ago of what we are seeing today. "Beware The Government-Media Complex". The man is brilliant IMO, kind of crazy too but in a good way. I guess his dog Teddy must have died by now.

Forum List

Back