Michael Savage, Don Black Banned from UK

Personally, what the UK does is no skin off of my nuts. However, I do not put Savage on par with the grand dragon of the klan.

I haven't listened to Savage since the whole autism thing. He was already starting to grate on my nerves before that, but having a niece and a nephew with autism, that was the last straw for me. He might be a decent talker if he could ever get past the 4th grade mentality of coming up with insulting sound alike names for people he doesn't agree with. Or if he would stop whining about how he doens't get as much publicity and cudo's as the big talkers do. But that's just my opinion.

"When I woke up and saw this this morning...my first thought was damn, there goes the summer trip where I planned to have my dental work done," the "Savage Nation" host joked in an interview Tuesday. "My second thought was, darn...there goes my visit to the restaurants of England for their great cuisine."

:lol::lol:

Not too long ago he referred to Niel Boortz as "That Hemorrhoid with Ears".

fucking cracked my shit up.

His name isn't Savage.

It's Weiner.

So, how is that pronounced, "whiner" or "Weeener"?

He's one of those pure and original neo-cons who have a devotion to another country than the USA.

Are you suggesting he's anti-American....or putting America second......or are you just anti-Semetic or against free speech....much like jolly ole liberal England is these days?

His name isn't Savage.

It's Weiner.

He's one of those pure and original neo-cons who have a devotion to another country than the USA.

in order for you to know that you must listen to his show....

He's a loser and his fans are losers too. You should be banned from travel too. We don't want people like you going abroad and acting like fools and then the rest of the world thinks that is how Americans act.

I have a Republican cousin. We went to Greece and he was loud, rude and ignorant wherever we went. Sooo embarrassing.

His name isn't Savage.

It's Weiner.

He's a loser and his fans are losers too. You should be banned from travel too. We don't want people like you going abroad and acting like fools and then the rest of the world thinks that is how Americans act.

I have a Republican cousin. We went to Greece and he was loud, rude and ignorant wherever we went. Sooo embarrassing.

That's why we send the obamalama! :lol::lol:

His name isn't Savage.

It's Weiner.

You pretty much summed up your entire posting contributions in this forum...

You are definately on the no fly list. God I would be so embarrassed if you went to Greece (my native land) and told them what you think.

His name isn't Savage.

It's Weiner.

your an embarrassment on this board Bobo....and what happened to all your fucking talk about free speech?.....or is it only ok if Bobo agrees with it?....

You are definately on the no fly list. God I would be so embarrassed if you went to Greece (my native land) and told them what you think.

do you really think the Greeks can give a flying fuck what Willow thinks Bobo?.....for that matter what you think....your the only loser around here dude....wait i take that back....your little posse of BOBOLITES are with ya....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back