Michael Savage calls on Trump to order arrest of antifa members

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Radio host Michael Savage has called on President Trump to direct Homeland Security to arrest prominent members of Antifa, labeling the organization a “domestic terrorist group”.
Michael Savage Calls on Trump to Order Arrest of Antifa Members

And he should these are low down scum bag terrorist. They deserve to have rubber bullets used on them and then hauled off to prison, I'd like to send these k...ts to a communist country instead let them handle these losers.

If Savage doesn't watch his back these mental cases might try and kill him.

Only after the local and state police repeatedly refuse to do their jobs, should the NG be brought in...Of course, the fifth columnist idjits running CA & OR likely wouldn't call them up in any case, so Savage might be on to something.

Alsoplustoo, if those charged with upholding order and property rights refuse to do their jobs, there's another option....

DeathSquads.jpg

Radio host Michael Savage has called on President Trump to direct Homeland Security to arrest prominent members of Antifa, labeling the organization a “domestic terrorist group”.

And he should these are low down scum bag terrorist. They deserve to have rubber bullets used on them and then hauled off to prison, I'd like to send these k...ts to a communist country instead let them handle these losers.

Nah......they wont try to kill him. These people are frauds....makey uppey "violent" protestors who get paid. Dont know dick about violence which we will see as time passes.:2up:

Try it. Should be fun.

Forum List

Back