Michael “Savage” calls for genocide

May 10, 2005
Savage says, “intelligent people, wealthy people … are very depressed by the weakness that America is showing to these psychotics in the Muslim world. They say, ‘Oh, there’s a billion of them’…. I said, ‘So, kill 100 million of them, then there’d be 900 million of them.’ I mean … would you rather us die than them?…. Would you rather we disappear or we die? Or would you rather they disappear and they die? Because you’re going to have to make that choice sooner rather than later.”

Are you with him? Kill a few million muslims?

Will he be held accountable for advocating genocide?

...Doubtful.

StoptheMadness1 said:
Savage says, “intelligent people, wealthy people … are very depressed by the weakness that America is showing to these psychotics in the Muslim world. They say, ‘Oh, there’s a billion of them’…. I said, ‘So, kill 100 million of them, then there’d be 900 million of them.’ I mean … would you rather us die than them?…. Would you rather we disappear or we die? Or would you rather they disappear and they die? Because you’re going to have to make that choice sooner rather than later.”

...Doubtful.

Held accountable? To who?

StoptheMadness1 said:

...Doubtful.

I agree that he does say things in a way that could be considered controversial. Thinking about his statement "Would you rather we disappear or we die? Or would you rather they disappear and they die?" - if those were my only choices, then yes...they die.

If you had to pick between them or us, what would your choice be?

StoptheMadness1 said:

...Doubtful.

link please??? Id' like to see the rest of the comment for context.

StoptheMadness1 said:

...Doubtful.
How do you fight someone committed to genocide against you? Hope they become nice?

StoptheMadness1 said:

...Doubtful.

Are you really taking issue with Savage calling for the killing of 100 or 900 million Psychotic Muslims? How is that genocide? He didn't call for killing ALL muslims...note the qualifier "Psychotic" muslims. Psychotic Muslims are NOT defined by their national, racial, political, or ethnic group but by their behaviour. Therefore it cannot be Genocide anyway. NOBODY* has a problem with Non-Psychotic Muslims.

*nobody who matters.

Bonnie said:
link please??? Id' like to see the rest of the comment for context.

This sounds like michael. This is something he would say. And he means every word of it. And I agree with him. We value ourselves on our willingness NOT to use our military to it's full extent. It's stupid. Liberalism is a mental disorder. They want to have a terrorism contest? We can do that.

rtwngAvngr said:
This sounds like michael. This is something he would say. And he means every word of it. And I agree with him. We value ourselves on our willingness NOT to use our military to it's full extent. It's stupid. Liberalism is a mental disorder. They want to have a terrorism contest? We can do that.

To be sure this is Vintage Savage, but im curious as to how this was taken out of context by the press. They love to hate him.

If we agree to kill 100 million Muslims, then the terrorists have already won!!! :D

Seriously, though, Michael Savage is as good of a source for knowledgeable policy discussion as Al Franken. Which is to say, none at all.

StoptheMadness1 said:

...Doubtful.

I don't doubt he said that.... Michael Savage is certifiably nuts.

StoptheMadness1 said:

...Doubtful.

That's not genocide buddy. That's war. I'd rather win than loose, if that means ridding the world of a few million arabs, so be it. So to answer your question, yes I'm for killing a few muslims, but calling it a genocide is a stretch.

StoptheMadness1 said:

...Doubtful.

muslims want all infidels dead.... fair is fair

gop_jeff said:
If we agree to kill 100 million Muslims, then the terrorists have already won!!! :D

Seriously, though, Michael Savage is as good of a source for knowledgeable policy discussion as Al Franken. Which is to say, none at all.

No. He kicks ass and is nearly always right. He's just not a bushbot.

gop_jeff said:

They don't feel the world with their gonads like most of us. They believe in something. That is enough to send them to die willingly( they clear mine fields with their kids!) We ridicule those in our armed forces who fight for us. We may not be able to awaken soon enough to win. Our military is being revamped to fight such an ememy and we call for the secdef's head for doing it. Our president is fighting and winning a war in their midst and he is hated and despised like no president since Abe. God help us!

I hope we can avoid to have to kill millions of muslims. But if they continue
on their path it is paramount to my interest that their way of life is destroyed.

[QUOTE='ol Perfessor]They don't feel the world with their gonads like most of us. They believe in something. That is enough to send them to die willingly( they clear mine fields with their kids!) We ridicule those in our armed forces who fight for us. We may not be able to awaken soon enough to win. Our military is being revamped to fight such an ememy and we call for the secdef's head for doing it. Our president is fighting and winning a war in their midst and he is hated and despised like no president since Abe. God help us![/QUOTE]

Wow, :clap:

nosarcasm said:
I hope we can avoid to have to kill millions of muslims. But if they continue
on their path it is paramount to my interest that their way of life is destroyed.

It is paramount to the future of the world that all religious fanaticism is destroyed.

But back to the topic, it is a huge assumption that killing 100 million Muslims will rid us of the problem. This issue is being discussed as though the choice between 100 million of them dying and 100 million of us dying somehow will settle the thing. It will not.

Nuc said:
It is paramount to the future of the world that all religious fanaticism is destroyed.

But back to the topic, it is a huge assumption that killing 100 million Muslims will rid us of the problem. This issue is being discussed as though the choice between 100 million of them dying and 100 million of us dying somehow will settle the thing. It will not.

Perhaps it will not. You have to understand though that Islam is at war with America. They would not think twice about killing 100 million Americans. I like to think that we are better than they are, because we, as a people, realize that killing 100 million people isn't always a good thing. In this case however, it may be the only thing that would work. This is a war, and our enemies have no compassion. The way to combat that is certainly not to have any compassion for them.

Forum List

Back