Michael Phelps caught with a bong smoking pot

up in smoke
it's where my money goes.
In my lungs
and sometimes up my nose...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCZap4o777g]YouTube - Up In Smoke[/ame]

Well, so the guy smoked a little weed. Who gives a fuck? The shit ought to be legal anyway.

But if I was him I'd be awful pissed at myself, for fucking up all those millions in endorsements that are now no doubt GONE, and I'd fuck up whoever the sons a bitch was that took the picture.

Last edited:
Just proof that pot makes you stupid.

why risk all those multimillion dollar endorsement deals just to smoke a little weed?

that is STOOOPID

Well, so the guy smoked a little weed. Who gives a fuck? The shit ought to be legal anyway.

But if I was him I'd be awful pissed at myself, for fucking up all those millions in endorsements that are now no doubt GONE, and I'd fuck up whoever the sons a bitch was that took the picture.
I am glad I am not famous or hold a public office!

I am glad I am not famous or hold a public office!

Heck half the parliaments in my nation would have members who have done or still do use cannabis. Yet they're too shit scared to admit it should be legalised and regulated like alcohol. The hypocrisy pisses me off no end. Phelps is a good example of a victim. Okay, if he does lose his endorsements I have to ask, "why"? So he apparently has used dope. Does that make him a person of bad character. If so then in my country we're in trouble because our governments will collapse due to the forthcoming resignations of very senior politicians. If he does lose his endorsements it will because he is a victim of a false morality and of major hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Just proof that pot makes you stupid.

why risk all those multimillion dollar endorsement deals just to smoke a little weed?

that is STOOOPID

no, what is stupid is pretending that he's not still a gold winning athlete just because he smoked some pot. Hell, I bet he could take 5 bong rips and STILL beat you at swimming. Yet, somehow, smoking a bong invalidates his athletic ability. He, and Ricky Williams, truly are victims of your kind of stupidity.

no he doesn't. If he were to pass a character test he'd say that smoking pot doesn't negate his athletic performance one iota. Instead, we get a standard issue apology that allows the status quo to exist.

go have another drink.

Okay, if he does lose his endorsements I have to ask, "why"?

Image, that's why. If companies are going to give you millions of their dollars to endrorse their product and pass you off as squeaky, clean, then you better be squeaky clean. If he wants to smoke a little weed, that's fine. But he'll have to do it without taking these companies money, because if they continued to endorse him, that's as good as saying then they also endorse smoking weed, and they're not going to do that. *IT'S ILLEGAL.*

It's simple really.

Last edited:
That doesn't even look like him.

What, eots avatar? Yeah, that's him.

That pic that DavidS. posted could be any man in America for all we know. Remember, the source is the News of the World, which is a rag in London. But if it is him, who really gives a hairy rats ass anyway?

He's got more gold than the the collective jewish population, and endorsements that set him up for life. Getting caught sucking that glass dick isn't the worst thing in the world that could happen to him :lol:

Way to switch the avatar back btw, that was my favorite :thup:

As someone who has experience and knowledge in the area of cannabis, I would like to point out that he is hitting that bong like a champ. A regular lap around the bowl. Michael, please do the world a favor and do not apologize for smoking grass, it is apparent that the activity is nothing new to you. Instead, you should admit that safe and responsible use of marijuana should be tolerated, and that the entire issue is a social health problem, not a criminal problem. Be a voice for the people and send a clear message to our new leader, we want change.

As someone who has experience and knowledge in the area of cannabis, I would like to point out that he is hitting that bong like a champ. A regular lap around the bowl. Michael, please do the world a favor and do not apologize for smoking grass, it is apparent that the activity is nothing new to you. Instead, you should admit that safe and responsible use of marijuana should be tolerated, and that the entire issue is a social health problem, not a criminal problem. Be a voice for the people and send a clear message to our new leader, we want change.

That's a hell of a segue.

Perhaps part of the philosophical problem this society has with hemp is that it makes you content.

Contented people tend not to go shopping to fill that materialistic hole in their hearts that comes with accepting the value system that this society demands of its people.

Remember the outrage that society had when the hippie lifestyle was a happening?

What was the source of their outrage?

The clothes? The hair?

Or was it really the hippy's rejection of the materialistic lifestyle of America generally?

I think that rejection of materialism was very threatening to this society.

How DARE those long hairs not give a damn about buying that new car every year to impress the neighbors?

Just a thought, of course.

What truly motivates governments now to continue this crime against humanity is still just the fact that stoners pay a lot of fines in local courts.

no he doesn't. If he were to pass a character test he'd say that smoking pot doesn't negate his athletic performance one iota. Instead, we get a standard issue apology that allows the status quo to exist.

go have another drink.

If he was an advocate for legalisation of cannabis then it might make sense. Since he appears to be just a user, that doesn't make sense.

He got sprung, he coughed up and didn't try and obfuscate (okay, he got some good pr advice). He comes out of this as an honest man. An honest man who may keep his endorsements. Personally I'd like to see his sponsors come out and defend him. I did hear though that various American snack food manufacturers are lining up to speak with him about endorsements.

Forum List

Back