Michael? Or Micah?... not to boast but to...

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
Be exceedingly glad...

4321. Mikayehu
Strong's Concordance
Mikayehu: "Who is like Yah?" three Israelites

Part of Speech: Proper Name Masculine
Transliteration: Mikayehu
Phonetic Spelling: (me-kaw-yeh-hoo')
Definition: "Who is like Yah?" three Israelites

4319. Mikahu
Strong's Concordance
Mikahu: Micaiah

Transliteration: Mikahu
Phonetic Spelling: (me-kaw'-hoo)
Definition: Micaiah
NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
a contr. of Mikayehu, q.v.

4318. Mikah
Strong's Concordance
Mikah: the name of several Israelites

Transliteration: Mikah
Phonetic Spelling: (mee-kaw')
Definition: the name of several Israelites

(J)udges 17:4 "
Yet he restored the money unto his mother; and his mother took two hundred shekels of silver, and gave them to the founder, who made thereof a graven image and a molten image: and they were in the house of Micah."

4317. Mikael
Strong's Concordance
Mikael: "Who is like God?" an angel, also a number of Isr.

Transliteration: Mikael
Phonetic Spelling: (me-kaw-ale')
Definition: "Who is like God?" an angel, also a number of Isr

1 Chronicles 6:39-42 "39And his brother Asaph, who stood on his right hand, even Asaph the son of Berachiah, the son of Shimea, 40The son of Michael, the son of Baaseiah, the son of Malchiah, 41The son of Ethni, the son of Zerah, the son of Adaiah, 42The son of Ethan, the son of Zimmah, the son of Shimei,"

• Banned
1 Chronicles 5 "4The sons of Joel; Shemaiah his son, Gog his son, Shimei his son, 5Micah his son, Reaia his son, Baal his son, 6Beerah his son, whom Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria carried away captive: he was prince of the Reubenites."

11And the children of Gad dwelt over against them, in the land of Bashan unto Salchah: 12Joel the chief, and Shapham the next, and Jaanai, and Shaphat in Bashan. 13And their brethren of the house of their fathers were, Michael, and Meshullam, and Sheba, and Jorai, and Jachan, and Zia, and Heber, seven.

• Banned
Be exceedingly glad...

4321. Mikayehu
Strong's Concordance

4319. Mikahu
Strong's Concordance
Mikahu: Micaiah

Transliteration: Mikahu
Phonetic Spelling: (me-kaw'-hoo)
Definition: Micaiah
NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
a contr. of Mikayehu, q.v.

4318. Mikah
Strong's Concordance
Mikah: the name of several Israelites

Transliteration: Mikah
Phonetic Spelling: (mee-kaw')
Definition: the name of several Israelites

(J)udges 17:4 "
Yet he restored the money unto his mother; and his mother took two hundred shekels of silver, and gave them to the founder, who made thereof a graven image and a molten image: and they were in the house of Micah."

4317. Mikael
Strong's Concordance

1 Chronicles 6:39-42 "39And his brother Asaph, who stood on his right hand, even Asaph the son of Berachiah, the son of Shimea, 40The son of Michael, the son of Baaseiah, the son of Malchiah, 41The son of Ethni, the son of Zerah, the son of Adaiah, 42The son of Ethan, the son of Zimmah, the son of Shimei,"

(J)udges 16 "20And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the LORD was departed from him. 21But the Philistines took him, and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza, and bound him with fetters of brass; and he did grind in the prison house. 22Howbeit the hair of his head began to grow again after he was shaven."

• Banned
So...Micah is NOT Michael??

One is Who is Like Yah, the other is Who is like God?

Is God Yah and /or is Yah, God.

No. God is 1. Yah, i believe, is part of the Name which Christ Messiah bore. Yehowshuwa...(please do not quote my unintelligence of the Hebrew language)... But the Name 'Yeh' being part of His very Own....meaning Yah(weh)? is Salvation.

4321. Mikayehu
Strong's Concordance

4317. Mikael
Strong's Concordance

But remember that They Are Very very close Friends; One to Each Other.

Christ Messiah Being The Number 1 'Right Hand One' To Both, Yah and God. Hence, The LORD God.

Philippians 2:11 "...every tongue should confess that (J)esus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Every tongue should confess that Christ Messiah IS Lord....to The Glory Of God, The Provider On The Left Hand Side Of The Risen Christ Who Is Seated At The Right Hand Side Of The Power in Heaven.... Seated At The Right Hand of Whom?? Of God...

Colossians 3:1 "If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God."

Colossians 3:17 "17And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord (J)esus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him."

Thanks to God and The Father by Him...

Which is different than:

Thanks to God, Who Is The Father, by Him..

From living a life of corruptibility to...

Colossians 3: "12Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; 13Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. 14And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. 15And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful."

Why??

Because...

Names of God in Islam - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where Christ Messiah Is Seated At The Right Hand Of....

Last edited:
  • Banned
There are some who walk around claiming that Yah is nothing more than 'yak yak yak'; 'talk talk talk' or 'yah yah yah'. To these I fear...

Would I not be near enough should a fire be kindled in a moment if I associated with such??

Psalms 2:12 "Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him."

Could be a Proverb though, don't you think?

There really is NO 'destruction' as in the Sodom and Gomorrha brimstone movies, I do not think. Warnings, yes. Utter destruction?, probably not.

Perish from the way... You mean as in 'dying'.??

Or maybe being taken aside for a little 1 on 1 'talk'.

Utter destruction is probably not as probable as 'one on one' 'Love'.

But what if I do not want or ask Him, Them, to Guide me to have that sort of 'freedom' to 'discipline", per se???

Anything new?

My suggestion? If not interested, do not look too deeply into matters you will probably have ended up wasting more personal year(s) time than actually receiving.... etc... Live life. Do not think strangers are as 'little siblings'.... etc...

And by all means do not look upon them as your 'children', right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back