Michael Moore's film opens in Iran...

Jimmyeatworld said:
I posted that for whoever wanted to read it, but if you would like some prooves, I'll show you one.

A quote from an Iranian: "They are showing this film to erase from our minds the idea that America is the great savior." This could be taken a couple of ways, but it seems to imply that the opinion of America may be changing with some of the younger people in Iran.

A quote from a Frog: After Romania and Bulgaria expressed their support of the United States, Jacques Chirac said they "missed a perfect opportunity to be quiet." Not only has Chirac not hidden his anti-American views, he gets pissy when everyone doesn't agree with him.

It that enough prooves or would you like more?

Here's another:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1165490/posts

The US media almost entirely ignores news regarding the Islamic Republic of Iran. As Tony Snow of the Fox News Network has put it, “this is probably the most under-reported news story of the year.” Most American’s are unaware that the Islamic Republic of Iran is NOT supported by the masses of Iranians today. Modern Iranians are among the most pro-American in the Middle East.

There is a popular revolt against the Iranian regime brewing in Iran today. I began these daily threads June 10th 2003. On that date Iranians once again began taking to the streets to express their desire for a regime change. Today in Iran, most want to replace the regime with a secular democracy.

The regime is working hard to keep the news about the protest movement in Iran from being reported. Unfortunately, the regime has successfully prohibited western news reporters from covering the demonstrations. The voices of discontent within Iran are sometime murdered, more often imprisoned. Still the people continue to take to the streets to demonstrate against the regime.

In support of this revolt, Iranians in America have been broadcasting news stories by satellite into Iran. This 21st century news link has greatly encouraged these protests. The regime has been attempting to jam the signals, and locate the satellite dishes. Still the people violate the law and listen to these broadcasts. Iranians also use the Internet and the regime attempts to block their access to news against the regime. In spite of this, many Iranians inside of Iran read these posts daily to keep informed of the events in their own country.

This daily thread contains nearly all of the English news reports on Iran. It is thorough. If you follow this thread you will witness, I believe, the transformation of a nation. This daily thread provides a central place where those interested in the events in Iran can find the best news and commentary. The news stories and commentary will from time to time include material from the regime itself. But if you read the post you will discover for yourself, the real story of what is occurring in Iran and its effects on the war on terror.

I am not of Iranian heritage. I am an American committed to supporting the efforts of those in Iran seeking to replace their government with a secular democracy. I am in contact with leaders of the Iranian community here in the United States and in Iran itself.

If you read the daily posts you will gain a better understanding of the US war on terrorism, the Middle East and why we need to support a change of regime in Iran. Feel free to ask your questions and post news stories you discover in the weeks to come.

If all goes well Iran will be free soon and I am convinced become a major ally in the war on terrorism. The regime will fall. Iran will be free. It is just a matter of time.

Problem is, will it be before the regime developes nukes?

I'm quite sure that this young iranian was not representative of the majority of the population...
Saying the contrary would be bad faith...

Iran don't like USA. You know it.

An,d they will hate them if USA attack Iran.

Here, I will enjoy to see what will think this young boy.....when US bombs will have destroy his house with "precision hits"....

padisha emperor said:
I'm quite sure that this young iranian was not representative of the majority of the population...
Saying the contrary would be bad faith...

Iran don't like USA. You know it.

An,d they will hate them if USA attack Iran.

Here, I will enjoy to see what will think this young boy.....when US bombs will have destroy his house with "precision hits"....

Actually all that is clear is that YOU do not like the US. Which makes me wonder, why are you here? Why are you not on a French board? You might try www.democraticunderground.com you would find Americans that are more your cup of whine.

padisha emperor said:
Thanks.

nice people.
nice site.
nice maps.

for the Senate 's races, it seems that the democrates have the advantage.
The others are well disputed.

Go Kerry

enjoy. :thup:

padisha emperor said:
Thanks.

nice people.
nice site.
nice maps.

for the Senate 's races, it seems that the democrates have the advantage.
The others are well disputed.

Go Kerry

How do you figure Democrats have the advantage in the Senate race? they have more seats to defend then Republicans so they are more vulnerable and the Senate minority leader is three points behind in his campaign. If they have an advantage i dont know it.

How do you figure Democrats have the advantage in the Senate race? they have more seats to defend then Republicans so they are more vulnerable and the Senate minority leader is three points behind in his campaign. If they have an advantage i dont know it.

Not to mention Daschle is using images of him with Bush to try and gain favor in his state for reelection. He doesnt want to be associated with Kerry in his campaign for obvious reasons.

Forum List

Back