Michael Moore....

MM is a shock-director with a ready made audience who are willing to pay to hear Bush get bashed. He will do whatever it takes to keep the libs inflamed enough to pay and praise him. He admits that he is trying to defeat Bush with his "film" but wins either way. If Bush is re-elected, his camera will roll again (along with his cutting and pasting ) , much to the pleasure of the left and MMs' bankers. I doubt this "film" will change anyones' mind about the currrent administration so he merely loves to create hate and havoc and make a buck. There are shits like him everywhere. He's just the current fav of the left because of how easy they are to please.

I've been hearing stuff about his movie over the airwaves all week. Even NPR admits that it's a skewed collection of propagandist half-truths, while the local conservative station claimed that it would be too flattering to call it a flaming piece of dog crap.

Michael Moore has been trying to hype this movie by comparing it's potential profits to The Passion. Here'sa perspective: The Passion opened in 4000 theaters, and False-nheit 9/11 is only opening in appx 400. More people were interested in The Passion than False-nheit 9/11.

I saw that movie, and to my dismay the theatre was filled with know nothing liberals. HOw do I know they knew nothing? Well when MIcheal moron started listing the world wide coalition he only listed the small nations like iceland Romania and MOrocco, but no one wondered why he left out Britain from his list. However, when they showed a person calling Bush a Fool, they all jumped to applause. This angered me. They cheer for namecalling, but can not possibly win an argument regarding the truth of waht he says. After them applauding this name calling, you can be toyur ass that when the movie showed Micheal Moore trying to talk to congressmen on the street and one of them not only did not talk to him, he jumped out of the way of his handshake and kept walking, I started clapping loudly.

I am thinking about going to see it again with a Bush/Cheney 2004 shirt on, maybe one of the yard signs if theyll let me in.

Here is a few more things I found interesting about his movie:

It was maent to expose something about Bush.

All it exposed was that he spent a lot of time on vacation. Whoopde do.

Moore tried to expose that the war in Iraq was unjust:

How did he do this? He showed people that died. Oh, I didnt know that deaths in war made it unjust. We better make a documentary about the injustice of....hmmm....EVERY SINGLE PAST WAR.

Another stupid thing was the great discussions of the Business links between BUsh and the Saudis. I just do not get what that has to do with the film at all. I guess he was trying to link Bush to Sept. 11th by linking him to the Saudis, just because Bin Laden and some of the hijackers may have been from Saudi Arabia.

And heres another, the whole thing about the Bin Ladens being flown out of the country. First off, I believe it has been proven that those planes left after air travel had resumed. Also, Moore and some of the Dems he interviewed said that all they did was identify these people and let them leave, in reality they interviewed 22 of the 26 that were on those flights. Not to mention that he was blaming Bush for this even though he was not the one who authorized these flights.

Also, Moore likes to take statements from several different interviews and combines them to form one statement which is misleading.
For example: They showed an interview with Bush at hiis ranch talking about how he likes nature and likes to work out side and work withthe soil, then with out aynbody but me noticing they cut to a completely different part where he said "...like digging in the ground for bugs." Now, Micheal Moore inserted this as if it was Bush describing himself, but in reality he was talking about armadillos in a discussion about how his dogs chase them.

Oh, I just remembered one of the funniest parts. Bush was at some big event and you could here him say, "Oh look there's Micheal Moore". Then he said something along the lines of, stay out of trouble, then he told Moore to get a real job. It was great.

It is ignorant to discredit this entire movie because of Mike Moore's tactics of making Bush look stupid (not hard to do).

Mr. Bush is up to evil, evil business. People on the right jump so quickly on technicalities, but are willing to let the big picture of greed and disgusting coyness/secrecy slide. As if lying about a blowjob is as bad as lying about a war. This movie showed so vividly what this war is like through the interviews with soldiers. The oil connections with this administration are SO OBVIOUS and revolting.

The world IS a more dangerous place.

Good for short-term (VERY short-term) business, bad for the people.

This country has so much to change about itself, and no one is taking the proper steps.

Discrediting the picture this movie paints of HUMANITY is discrediting your own intelligence.

The movie does it justice.

We are taking the war to the enimies. There are several other nations which have the credentials of the 'enemy' - just as Iraq did. Will we start wars with EVERY country which is the enemy? That, my friend, is trying to dominate the world far too much. That makes America a larger target. That makes the world less safe.

Originally posted by Modu$OperanDi

We are taking the war to the enimies. There are several other nations which have the credentials of the 'enemy' - just as Iraq did. Will we start wars with EVERY country which is the enemy? That, my friend, is trying to dominate the world far too much. That makes America a larger target. That makes the world less safe.

And that is bs that doesn't answer the question.

Originally posted by Brenmc_lax
I don't know what your talking about. Michael Moore is great. I admit sometimes his ideas are just a tad to leftist for me, but still he is ten times as smart as George W. Bush is. He tells it like it is. He doesn't lie about everything. And oh yeah what do you think about the genetic bombs that Wolfowitz wants to create?

You are right. He doesn't lie about "everything"..Just 90% of his info. And no he isn't smarter than our president. He is just in a position to influence the liberal media, and use Hollywood as his go-to guys. Michael Moore needs to eat enough to finally keel over with a coronary. America would be blessed.

Originally Posted By M o d u $ O p e r a n d i
Mr. Bush is up to evil, evil business. People on the right jump so quickly on technicalities, but are willing to let the big picture of greed and disgusting coyness/secrecy slide. As if lying about a blowjob is as bad as lying about a war. This movie showed so vividly what this war is like through the interviews with soldiers. The oil connections with this administration are SO OBVIOUS and revolting.

Excuse me! Do you NOT think Michael Moore is doing these documentaries out of "greed" and "disgusting coyness" over presenting clear untruths (which by the way he has admitted to). Do you drive a car? Yes oil IS important, but not so important as to climb in bed with terrorists, as you leftists have fabricated. If Moore's fantasy were to play out we would have massive terrorist attacks every day. Can't you liberals understand what we are up against? If we don't stand up for our nation and show our strength and resolve we are as good as dead. Terrorists don't like ANY Americans, no not even Michael Moore.
Take your "peace signs" elsewhere! This is a war on terror. Ugly but necessary!

Originally posted by dilloduck
MM is a shock-director with a ready made audience who are willing to pay to hear Bush get bashed. He will do whatever it takes to keep the libs inflamed enough to pay and praise him. He admits that he is trying to defeat Bush with his "film" but wins either way. If Bush is re-elected, his camera will roll again (along with his cutting and pasting ) , much to the pleasure of the left and MMs' bankers. I doubt this "film" will change anyones' mind about the currrent administration so he merely loves to create hate and havoc and make a buck. There are shits like him everywhere. He's just the current fav of the left because of how easy they are to please.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Well put, my friend!!!

If they pose themselves as a threat, then perhaps so. Bear in mind that we have averted every threat to our country since 9/11 and we can certainly continue to do so. Our military and administration have proved that time and time again with the "orange alerts" If our country elects John Kerry, thats when we need to worry, because terrorists will have free reign to attack and an open invitation to do so. Talk about "doomsday"?

<b>From the not so conservative Guardian:</b>

'Moore is shameless in feeding his own ego'

Observer film writer Mark Kermode on the controversial filmmaker behind Fahrenheit 9/11

Sunday June 27, 2004
The Observer

The most annoying sound at this year's Cannes Film Festival was the incessant drone of Michael Moore telling everyone in town that he had been silenced. If only.
For almost two weeks you couldn't turn on a TV without hearing Moore spouting off about how Disney was censoring him by refusing to distribute Fahrenheit 9/11. Of course, it was all nonsense. Despite the fact that Moore had apparently long known about the 'Disney issue', he chose to wait until the eve of Cannes before screaming to the press, thereby generating the kind of frenzied festival publicity money can't buy.

Read the Rest:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uselections2004/story/0,13918,1248243,00.html

If we have to first dominate the world to give peace back to the world so be it. It is kinda like working out. You gotta breakdown before you build back up and by taking the war to them, we ain't fightin em here. You are an idiot if you think that 911 was the last battle the terrorist plan to have on US soil. By us being over there, that is giving us time. Otherwise, we would have been hit again here by now. That I guarantee you. So my friend, if we have to dominate everybody so that we can teach them a lesson, then let's git on it!

Forum List

Back