Michael Moore Waves White Flag

You are making it up. Yes, I think that moderates are great reasonable people. No. I never mentioned a book. Nor did I say that we ever had a great moderate leader. Again, you are making up stuff and making straw men.

Many moons ago, you were saying how being a moderate was a good thing. I asked where I could buy the book

Many moons ago, you were saying how being a moderate was a good thing. I asked where I could buy the book

I try to give a straight answer to any straight question directed to me but I am so busy that I may miss seeing the question. Anyway, to answer your question, I don’t know of any great moderates. Concerning books on moderates and the moderate and centrism see “Independent Nation”
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Independent-Nation-Centrism-American-Politics/dp/1400050243/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-0521414-6620634?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1184938481&sr=1-1[/ame]

“The Radical Center”
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Radical-Center-Future-American-Politics/dp/0385720297/ref=pd_sim_b_1/103-0521414-6620634?ie=UTF8&qid=1184938481&sr=1-1[/ame]

“Culture War? The Myth of a Polarized America”
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Culture-Polarized-America-Questions-Politics/dp/0321366069/ref=pd_sim_b_4/103-0521414-6620634?ie=UTF8&qid=1184938481&sr=1-1[/ame]

Tuesday, July 17th, 2007
CNN Throws in Towel, Admits to Two Errors, and States That All 'Sicko' Facts Are True to Their Source (or something like that)... Moore Realizes All This is Huge Distraction and Then Spends More Precious Time Thanking Paris Hilton for Seeing 'Sicko'... Meanwhile, More than 300 Americans Die Because They Had No Health Insurance During the 8-Day Gupta-Moore War...

Friends,

The mighty CNN, in a lengthy and sad online defense of their woe-begotten 'Sicko' story of last Monday, has admitted that they did indeed fudge at least two of the facts in their coverage of my film and have apologized for it:

1. Dr. Sanjay Gupta, CNN: "To be clear, I got a number wrong in my original report, substituting the number 25, instead of 251." -- My Conversation with Michael Moore, July 11th, 2007; and

2. CNN: "Moore is correct. Paul Keckley left Vanderbilt in late 2006." -- CNN's Response to Michael Moore, July 15th, 2007.

Furthermore, CNN confirmed that all of our statistics in "Sicko" are the correct numbers from the sources we cited. Although CNN still prefers to use older World Health Organization statistics, we will stick to using this year's Bush administration stats and more recent U.N. data. (In "Sicko," we consistently use only U.N. Human Development Statistics unless it's for studies they don't do or have recent numbers for.) CNN did apologize for these two factual errors, but no apology seems to be coming for the rest of their errors. These days, to get the mainstream media to admit they were wrong is rare; to get them to admit it twice, as they have with "Sicko," I guess should be considered a whopping victory. Will they eventually apologize for the rest, or for their reporting on the war? Will the Cubs win the World Series this year?

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/me...dex.php?id=217

Tuesday, July 17th, 2007
CNN Throws in Towel, Admits to Two Errors, and States That All 'Sicko' Facts Are True to Their Source (or something like that)... Moore Realizes All This is Huge Distraction and Then Spends More Precious Time Thanking Paris Hilton for Seeing 'Sicko'... Meanwhile, More than 300 Americans Die Because They Had No Health Insurance During the 8-Day Gupta-Moore War...

Friends,

The mighty CNN, in a lengthy and sad online defense of their woe-begotten 'Sicko' story of last Monday, has admitted that they did indeed fudge at least two of the facts in their coverage of my film and have apologized for it:

1. Dr. Sanjay Gupta, CNN: "To be clear, I got a number wrong in my original report, substituting the number 25, instead of 251." -- My Conversation with Michael Moore, July 11th, 2007; and

2. CNN: "Moore is correct. Paul Keckley left Vanderbilt in late 2006." -- CNN's Response to Michael Moore, July 15th, 2007.

Furthermore, CNN confirmed that all of our statistics in "Sicko" are the correct numbers from the sources we cited. Although CNN still prefers to use older World Health Organization statistics, we will stick to using this year's Bush administration stats and more recent U.N. data. (In "Sicko," we consistently use only U.N. Human Development Statistics unless it's for studies they don't do or have recent numbers for.) CNN did apologize for these two factual errors, but no apology seems to be coming for the rest of their errors. These days, to get the mainstream media to admit they were wrong is rare; to get them to admit it twice, as they have with "Sicko," I guess should be considered a whopping victory. Will they eventually apologize for the rest, or for their reporting on the war? Will the Cubs win the World Series this year?

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/me...dex.php?id=217

http://www.moorewatch.com/index.php/weblog/comments/the_awful_truth_about_sicko/

Besides proof of inbreeding. He is a maggot. oxygen thief. He eats so much food in one day get rid of his retarded liberal moron ass and we could feed all of the poor 3rd world children for the day

Besides proof of inbreeding. He is a maggot. oxygen thief. He eats so much food in one day get rid of his retarded liberal moron ass and we could feed all of the poor 3rd world children for the day

He has more chins then a Chinese phone book and is a prime candidate for heart bypass

I wonder if he will go to Cuba for the surgery?

Michael Moore: Still Wrong, But Getting Closer
By Julia A. Seymour | July 20, 2007 - 17:08 ET
Michael Moore is having trouble maintaining his own hyperbole. The filmmaker who claimed in “SiCKO” that “nearly 50 million Americans” are without health insurance, has been dropping the number.

I doubt it’s because he read Business & Media Institute's expose on uninsured statistics that proves his number to be absolutely wrong.

Nevertheless, Moore used a lower figure on the July 10 “Larry King Live.”

“And when you’ve got 47 million people in this country with no health insurance, they don’t go to the doctor because they can’t afford it,” Moore said on the CNN show.

Then the number dropped again when Moore appeared on “The Colbert Report” July 19.

In an interview on the Comedy Central show, Stephen Colbert asked Moore if he believed everybody should have health care.

“So 45 million Americans don’t have health care – they don’t have health insurance?” asked Colbert. “That’s right,” replied Moore.

Moore later used the same figure to make a point about wait times.

“That’s why we don’t have maybe as long of a wait that you have in other countries because we’ve removed 45 million people [with no health insurance] from the line,” said Moore.

While Moore trots out his shrinking statistic about the number of uninsured Americans, he’s still wrong. Census data makes it clear that nearly 10 million of the 47 million uninsured are not citizens of the United States.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/julia-seymour/2007/07/20/michael-moore-still-wrong-getting-closer

whoa, Moore lied about info? That is shocking. He is a Dem and they aren't known to do that.

Of course he cried uncle, he can dish it out but cant take it.
I hope to never see one of his films. Maybe people are starting to see him for what he is- a bloated lying opportunistic scumbag.

Forum List

Back