Michael Moore Waves White Flag

So why asshat, (yes, a slam for reasons that I'm having to post), I never hit you personally or in a 'greater' scale. The only problem you now have is responding. Which I'm sure you slammed those that questioned.

Is this even English? It makes no sense, it's gibberish.

Larkin is right. Please strive for clarity and logic when you write. You're last few posts have been absolute gibberish.

If you're drinking alchohol, no worries! I write gibberish when I'm drunk too! :lol:

Truth is unfortunately, that the left is far more likely to say, 'Read this, then you'll know why...' problem is, I've already read it and am willing to discuss it, they don't want to. On the other hand, when I say, have you read 'this' or 'that', or how about trying 'this' or 'that'? I find silence.

I’ll be happy to entertain your statement. Do you have a statistical book with sound research to back up your assertion? I’ll read it and then we can discuss it.

So why asshat, (yes, a slam for reasons that I'm having to post), I never hit you personally or in a 'greater' scale. The only problem you now have is responding. Which I'm sure you slammed those that questioned.

As pointed out by numerous others, Kathianne's writing is pretty much meaningless, and makes no sense. This is gibberish and devoid of any real meaning.

I’ll be happy to entertain your statement. Do you have a statistical book with sound research to back up your assertion? I’ll read it and then we can discuss it.

I am still waiting for you to find me the book "Great Moderates in US History"

Is this even English? It makes no sense, it's gibberish.

Larkin is right. Please strive for clarity and logic when you write. You're last few posts have been absolute gibberish.

If you're drinking alchohol, no worries! I write gibberish when I'm drunk too! :lol:

and sober to

Now that it is morning and you are (hopefully) sober now...care to explain any of this Kathianne?

I am still waiting for you to find me the book "Great Moderates in US History"

When did I say that there were great moderates in US History?

When did you previously you previously ask for a book called "Great Moderates in US History”?

Are you trying to put words into my mouth again?

When did I say that there were great moderates in US History?

When did you previously you previously ask for a book called "Great Moderates in US History”?

Are you trying to put words into my mouth again?

while back, you were belloing about moderates, and I asked you where I could find the book

Myth: According to Michael Moore’s Web site, the Associated Press misreported the number of uninsured in America in a story they wrote about incorrect data in his film “SiCKO.” AP said Moore inflated the number of uninsured people in the U.S. to 50 million. Moore’s Web site countered the AP claim and justified his figure by quoting a U.S. Census Bureau report – “Research shows health insurance coverage is underreported in the [census Current Population Survey - Annual Social and Economic Supplement] for a variety of reasons.”

Fact: The U.S. Census Bureau report does indeed admit they underreported their insured number. However, Moore twisted the numbers to support the exact opposite of the report’s conclusion. The number of uninsured is actually less than what the U.S. Census Bureau report states, not more as Moore’s Web site portrayed it, according to report co-author Cheryl Hill Lee.
Myth: “There are nearly 50 million Americans without health insurance.” – Michael Moore’s Web site, citing the movie “SiCKO.”
Fact: According to the same U.S. Census Bureau report referenced on Moore’s Web site above, there are only roughly 37 million without health insurance if only actual U.S. citizens are included. – “Income, Poverty and Health Insurance: Coverage in the United States: 2005,” the U.S. Census Bureau.

Myth: Moore keeps insisting health care is free in the United Kingdom and France and that we must adopt that in the United States.
“And the first way that they [the British after World War I] decided to pull together after the war was to provide free medical care for everyone.” – Michael Moore, “SiCKO”
“It is free.” – Michael Moore, July 10 “Larry King Live” program, referring to the French health care system.

Fact: It isn’t free.

In France

“It’s funded through a 13.55 percent payroll tax, a 5.25 percent income tax and other taxes on tobacco, alcohol and drug-company revenues. And the system is still running a $15.6 billion deficit.” – “Moore’s Sick Rx,” by Michael D. Tanner, CATO Institute.
In the United Kingdom
“It goes without saying that healthcare on the NHS isn’t free. But just how unfree it is gets too little attention. We pay for it through our noses, every month. Next year’s NHS budget will be about £104 billion. That’s roughly £1,733 per man, woman and child. Multiplied by four for a typical two-child family, then divided by 12, that equates to median monthly family healthcare expenditure of £577, or $1,155 in American money. I can buy some very respectable US health insurance for $1,155 a month.” – “Michael, keep away. The NHS is a rip-off,” by Giles Whittell, The Times of London

http://www.businessandmedia.org/articles/2007/20070718-sidebar.aspx

while back, you were belloing about moderates, and I asked you where I could find the book

You are making it up. Yes, I think that moderates are great reasonable people. No. I never mentioned a book. Nor did I say that we ever had a great moderate leader. Again, you are making up stuff and making straw men.

Taking a page from Harry Reid's and Nancy Pelosi's playbook - Michael Moore is waving the white flag - to CNN

Moore Calls Truce With CNN Over 'Sicko'

Jul 16 09:28 PM US/Eastern
By DAVID BAUDER
AP Television Writer

NEW YORK (AP) - "Sicko" filmmaker Michael Moore called a truce Monday in his weeklong fight with CNN that flared when the network accused him of fudging facts in his popular documentary about the health-care system.
Moore had promised the network over the weekend that "I'm about to become your worst nightmare," leading CNN to post on its Web site a remarkably lengthy response to his accusations.

He noted in an interview Monday that CNN had admitted to two mistakes in reporting on "Sicko" and that he's willing to move on.

"I trust the intelligence of the American people," Moore told The Associated Press. "I don't think there's a whole lot more to do with this other than I and others are going to be a lot more skeptical with what I see on CNN."

CNN, in its statement, noted that it has given Moore multiple opportunities to discuss his concerns about the report on the air.

"It's ironic that someone who has made a career out of holding powerful interests accountable is so sensitive to having his own work held up to the light by impartial journalists, as we did in our examination of `Sicko,'" CNN said.

Shortly before Moore appeared for an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer last week, the network ran a report by Dr. Sanjay Gupta that had done some fact-checking on Moore's movie. Gupta's report made Moore furious, leading to a contentious segment with Blitzer and a debate with Gupta on "Larry King Live" later in the week.

Gupta addressed several statistics in "Sicko" before concluding: "No matter how much Moore fudged the facts—and he did fudge some facts—there is one thing everyone can agree on: the (health care) system here should be far better."

In Gupta's report, CNN had said that Moore had reported that Cuba spends $25 per person for health care. In fact, the movie estimates Cuba's spending at $251 per person. CNN blamed a transcription error for its mistake and apologized for it on and off the air.

http://breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8QE1NE00&show_article=1&catnum=0

I have already written Reid and told him that he did not speak for this nevadan. Also that the only thing he needed to surrender was his senate seat. I want him kicked out of office so bad.

I have already written Reid and told him that he did not speak for this nevadan. Also that the only thing he needed to surrender was his senate seat. I want him kicked out of office so bad.

I've been down that road, if you remember I was kicked out of his office when we protested and had well over 100 people show up with a 3 day notice, imagine if we had more time. They kicked us out when we wen't in the office because they were to afraid to answer our questions.

New Topics

Forum List

Back