Michael Moore~Poster Child For Hypocrisy?

GWBfan

May 26, 2004
Dallas, TX
..You be the judge...This guy needs to be shot and put out of his misery..Oops that would be the fault of the gun maker not the person holding the trigger, right..Oops! it's the guy who sells the gun..SIGH!
To sum it all up! If someone shot Michael Moore tomorrow(OK, a personal fantasy) it's Walmart's fault because they sold the bullets. Moore is for the "little guy" which is why he flies a private jet and doesn't squeeze himself into coach(and I mean.squeeeze) with the "little people". He also doesn't beleive in anyone being accountable for their actions. It's always the "Big guys" fault.
He is the picture of what is wrong with the Hollywood elite. They rake in cash and popularity points by slamming a moral president because, let's face it, morals aren't quite the cash cow that sex drugs and violence are. And with a Clinton or Kerry in office they could do just that and pad their wallets,even more than they do now with the media on their side. They have duped their loyal followers, the "little people" into thinking they care about them.
I enjoy watching movies and it saddens me to see the new younger stars being clearly pressured to jump on the bandwagon. How can, say, Kirsten Dunst, barely in her 20's(or is she even there yet?) have such a say in politics. It is what is wrong with our country. We are listening to what celebrities, some of them barely adults say.I still continue to rent DVD's and watch the ocassional movie at the theater but it's becoming increasingly diffucult because I don't want to line the pockets of these anti-americans.And that is just not right that I should have to have a political opinion about watching a movie or an actor, WHY did they have to turn Hollywood into a political circus?? It makes me sad.

Yeah, my brother went out and bought Bowling for Columbine, and I was pissed. He spent his hard earned dollars to support that jerk-off Moore! I live in Littleton, and Moore will get what he deserves if he ever comes back here! :2guns: Moore

Originally posted by GWBfan
..You be the judge...This guy needs to be shot and put out of his misery..Oops that would be the fault of the gun maker not the person holding the trigger, right..Oops! it's the guy who sells the gun..SIGH!
To sum it all up! If someone shot Michael Moore tomorrow(OK, a personal fantasy) it's Walmart's fault because they sold the bullets. Moore is for the "little guy" which is why he flies a private jet and doesn't squeeze himself into coach(and I mean.squeeeze) with the "little people". He also doesn't beleive in anyone being accountable for their actions. It's always the "Big guys" fault.
He is the picture of what is wrong with the Hollywood elite. They rake in cash and popularity points by slamming a moral president because, let's face it, morals aren't quite the cash cow that sex drugs and violence are. And with a Clinton or Kerry in office they could do just that and pad their wallets,even more than they do now with the media on their side. They have duped their loyal followers, the "little people" into thinking they care about them.
I enjoy watching movies and it saddens me to see the new younger stars being clearly pressured to jump on the bandwagon. How can, say, Kirsten Dunst, barely in her 20's(or is she even there yet?) have such a say in politics. It is what is wrong with our country. We are listening to what celebrities, some of them barely adults say.I still continue to rent DVD's and watch the ocassional movie at the theater but it's becoming increasingly diffucult because I don't want to line the pockets of these anti-americans.And that is just not right that I should have to have a political opinion about watching a movie or an actor, WHY did they have to turn Hollywood into a political circus?? It makes me sad.

Not meaning to be facetious, but, "tell us something we DON'T know".;)

Hey, I agree with everything you said.

Preach on brother. I positively can't stand Michael moore. He epitomizes everything that is WRONG with the Left today.

It's derranged hippy communist scum like him that are eating away at this country from the inside.

Forum List

Back