Michael Moore on Condi

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
I haven't been very active lately so I hope this hasn't been posted already.

Michael Moore Calls Condi Confirmation "Disgusting"

A recent Web chat that famed fantasizer Michael Moore had with the U.K.'s Channel 4 was quite revealing.

When Moore was asked why most Democrats voted to confirm Condoleezza Rice as Secretary of State, Moore replied that the vote "was a disgusting sight and indicative of who the Democrats are - they are lazy and they're cowards and I'm just hoping that the more they continue to act like that the more it will encourage Americans to run against them and put the U.S. back in the hands of the working class, where it belongs."

Moore's response to an inquiry about whether he thought Jeb Bush would run for the presidency in 2008 brought more Dem derision. "The Democrats are going to have a very hard time winning the next election," Moore moaned. "The Republicans have a number of star players and the Democrats have a lot of wimps and losers."

Moore's concerns about the future policies of the Bush administration over the next four years were that "they [the Bush administration] are going to try and shift as much wealth from the middle class to the upper class as they can in these next four years - turning the middle class into the working poor. Secondly they are going to attempt various acts of aggression against other countries around the world but they will not all take the form of a ground invasion like they did in Iraq - they have seen the folly in that so they will try other means to commit acts of violence and overthrow Governments."

Moore evidently didn't expect to be asked about why he isn't donating 100% of the money from his movies to the cause he advocates: helping our troops in Iraq.

His answer was vintage Moore. "I haven't seen a dime from this movie!" he declared, adding his own inquiry, "My question then to you is what are you doing to try and stop this war? I will promise you that I will donate as much of my time as I can in the coming months to see that the anti-Bush movement transforms itself into a massive anti-war movement so we can bring these troops home."

The Left Coast Report says once again we see that when Moore's tossed a question about his "working class" wealth, he snaps into a game of verbal dodge ball.

** No link as this is part of a weekly email I receive **

BowlingforFallujah-X.gif

MM is a joke. He doesnt have any idea whats its like to be the working class.

I always wonder if the Democrats will figure out that MM is hurting them more than helping them. Taking advantage of their "righteous anger" to make a huge profit (one almost as big as his ass!).

The title of the thread put a picture in my head that I will never be able to wash out with the brain soap!

NATO AIR said:
Wonder if the insurgents will take him?

Yeah - his fat ass could feed half an army of terrorists as they slink about in their caves. Trouble is, I think Muslims have dietary prohbitions against pork.

jimnyc said:
Moore evidently didn't expect to be asked about why he isn't donating 100% of the money from his movies to the cause he advocates: helping our troops in Iraq.

His answer was vintage Moore. "I haven't seen a dime from this movie!" he declared, adding his own inquiry, "My question then to you is what are you doing to try and stop this war? <b>I will promise you that I will donate as much of my <i>time</i> as I can in the coming months to see that the anti-Bush movement transforms itself into a massive anti-war movement so we can bring these troops home.</b>"
now wait, whens he donating the cash along with his time?

musicman said:
Yeah - his fat ass could feed half an army of terrorists as they slink about in their caves. Trouble is, I think Muslims have dietary prohbitions against pork.

:teeth: :teeth:

Moore's response to an inquiry about whether he thought Jeb Bush would run for the presidency in 2008 brought more Dem derision. "The Democrats are going to have a very hard time winning the next election," Moore moaned.

Yes, thanks to you, Moore. Good work! :teeth:

"The Republicans have a number of star players and the Democrats have a lot of wimps and losers."

LOL! Tell me about it. :mm:

P.S. So Kerry voted against Condy, hmm? I remember a certain someone who was oh-so-concerned about blacks being "disinfranchised" at the polls a few months ago, only to vote against one?? RACIST PIG!! :fu2:

Forum List

Back