Michael Moore - No favors!

I disagree that he projects himself as an expert (see Limbaugh for one who does), nor does he mistate facts or use unsound reasoning (whatever that means) - for an emotional argument listen to Hannity or Beck, the place where hysteria abounds.

are we talking about the same M.Moore?....the one that i assume we are talking about here MOST CERTAINLY does misstate facts....and exaggerates the hell out of his "points" ....

So I go to this right wing media site and they have a clip of Michael Moore. They say terrible things about him and then you listen to the clip of him on Jay Leno. He says there is nothing wrong with someone making shoes, starting a business, becoming successful. What is bad is people that figure out ways to just rip people off. Not sure how Republicans can defend that.

Media Embrace Millionaire Moore's Vendetta against Capitalism

Let's take a look at Cigna, health-care company. Remember this company makes nothing. They are only the middleman. The 120 million dollar CED package is enough to pay the premiums for tens of thousands of people. One salary. Two corporate jets at more than 68 million.

These are the excesses that Michael Moore is against. I can't believe that Republicans defend this ripoff as "capitalism". At least making something and selling it is cool, but just skimming off insurance policies? That's not capitalism, it's a scam.

he is not that balanced in his so-called documentaries.....why?

The idea was not that Castro was great, but that a poor country could do better on supplying health care to it's people than the USA. Using Cuba for that, instead of Costa Rica was a purposeful provacation to the right wing. Fun, but not constructive. It would have been better to have used Costa Rica.

then why did he not show the other side of the island Rocks.....you know where a lot of poor people live who dont seem to have access to that wonderful health care they supposedly have?.....

Forum List

Back