Michael Moore Makes Light of 9/11 Deaths; McDonalds Killed More People Than Hijackers

Just saw the fucker the other day downtown going into the theater he bought. I was passing by in my car and thought about faking a seizure so I could veer off and run his fat ass over. But I cant afford to have my tiny car destroyed by his FAT ASS.
He will only last a few more years, coupled with his bad diet and poor exercise routine he will find his way to a heart attack or seizure in no time, at which time I will laugh a lot and mock leftists mourning him. :lol:

I'll reply the same as I do to every Bill Maher related post.

I have absolutely no intention of listening to the opinion of a "man" that my wife could kick the shit out of.

In fact I'll bet she could kick Moore's fat ass too.

She sounds like one classy lady.

Just saw the fucker the other day downtown going into the theater he bought. I was passing by in my car and thought about faking a seizure so I could veer off and run his fat ass over. But I cant afford to have my tiny car destroyed by his FAT ASS.

That combined with the fact that you don't have health insurance. Hey, maybe the hospital will give you care and "write it off" again.

YouTube - Michael Moore McDonald's at Ground Zero Killed More People Than 911 Hijackers

Of course Moore leaves out the bigoted things the Mullah for this mosque has said.

Who are the bigots?

As usual, liberals claim something that has NEVER been said, and then argue against that.

A "muslim free zone?" Where are the quotes of Palin or Gingrich ever calling for a "muslim free zone?"

Typical liberalism. Make up something totally fictional, then use that fiction as your "moral authority."

Then to justify his "moral authority" he has to make fun of how many people died there?

McDonald's killed more people?

And what is even more disgusting is the people laughing at this. This reveals your leftist audience.

Keep this up lefties. November is coming!

Michael Moore looks like one Super-size meal away from a coronary himself. :cuckoo: Seriously, the guy is a big, fat, hypocritical jerk... :rolleyes:

The attacks on the obese in this thread, by Regressives, is very telling.

And I believe Moore has lost around 80 lbs. He looked much healthier on "Real Time" the other night.

The attacks on the obese in this thread, by Regressives, is very telling.

And I believe Moore has lost around 80 lbs. He looked much healthier on "Real Time" the other night.

Ah, but a lifetime of obesity. He'll be such a burden on the healthcare system...:eusa_whistle:

YouTube - Michael Moore McDonald's at Ground Zero Killed More People Than 911 Hijackers

Of course Moore leaves out the bigoted things the Mullah for this mosque has said.

Who are the bigots?

As usual, liberals claim something that has NEVER been said, and then argue against that.

A "muslim free zone?" Where are the quotes of Palin or Gingrich ever calling for a "muslim free zone?"

Typical liberalism. Make up something totally fictional, then use that fiction as your "moral authority."

Then to justify his "moral authority" he has to make fun of how many people died there?

McDonald's killed more people?

And what is even more disgusting is the people laughing at this. This reveals your leftist audience.

Keep this up lefties. November is coming!

There were a lot of our guys killed in Iraq, a war that had nothing to do with 911 and Bin Laden still goes free.

Stop acting like you care at all about the people in the towers that day because you supported leaving Afghanistan and getting into the war in Iraq instead You were ok with Bush saying he didn't care if they ever captured Bin Laden.

It is the Lefties who are bringing our guys home, not the rwns.

Okay this is just stupid.

A) Give me your evidence I supported LEAVING Afghanistan?

We left Afghanistan? What hallucinagin are you on that you think that?

We left Afghanistan to go to Iraq???

NEWS TO ME! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just insanely stupid.

B)Your lefties were all for going to Afghanistan? News to me. Your lefties have been pissing and moaning about still being in Aghanistan.

IMG_3059.JPG

World Can't Wait (an offshoot of the Revolutionary Communist Party)...
San Francisco "Anti-War" Rally: The New Communist/Truth/Jihad Alliance

IMG_3165.JPG

Mostly the crowd was angry that Obama didn't instantly end all wars, as promised.
San Francisco "Anti-War" Rally: The New Communist/Truth/Jihad Alliance

So excuse me, but YOU ARE FULL OF IT, and so are your lefties who supposedly "care" soooooooooooooooooo much more about 9/11.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Michael Moore is insignificant. The hate some of you have for the man is only an indicator of how polarized this nation has become.

Forum List

Back