Michael Moore Makes Light of 9/11 Deaths; McDonalds Killed More People Than Hijackers

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b43zY8tpDI0]YouTube - Michael Moore McDonald's at Ground Zero Killed More People Than 911 Hijackers[/ame]

Of course Moore leaves out the bigoted things the Mullah for this mosque has said.

Who are the bigots?

As usual, liberals claim something that has NEVER been said, and then argue against that.

A "muslim free zone?" Where are the quotes of Palin or Gingrich ever calling for a "muslim free zone?"

Typical liberalism. Make up something totally fictional, then use that fiction as your "moral authority."

Then to justify his "moral authority" he has to make fun of how many people died there?

McDonald's killed more people?

And what is even more disgusting is the people laughing at this. This reveals your leftist audience.

Keep this up lefties. November is coming!

YouTube - Michael Moore McDonald's at Ground Zero Killed More People Than 911 Hijackers

Of course Moore leaves out the bigoted things the Mullah for this mosque has said.

Who are the bigots?

As usual, liberals claim something that has NEVER been said, and then argue against that.

A "muslim free zone?" Where are the quotes of Palin or Gingrich ever calling for a "muslim free zone?"

Typical liberalism. Make up something totally fictional, then use that fiction as your "moral authority."

Then to justify his "moral authority" he has to make fun of how many people died there?

And what is even more disgusting is the people laughing at this. This reveals your leftist audience.

and I would counter that I see dems and conservatives and republicans make things up and use them in their culture war....;

liberals do not hate god
liberals do not hate christians
MOST liberals ARE christians and believe in god
liberals do not hate America
or morals or truth or freedom
liberals do NOT love islam
liberals do NOT want America to "lose"
liberals are NOT nazis

these are things that republican/conservatives just made up....

and certainly one can (depending upon ones' perspective)
list things that have killed more people than the terrorists of 9/11

how many innocent japanese citizens died when we dropped those two bombs on CITIES (in a war that was all but over anyway) INSTEAD of on an ACTUAL MILITARY (justifiable) target?

and over the long haul cigarettes and fatty foods will SHORTEN THE LIFE SPANS of millions of people

and apparently people living near nuclear power plants have a MUCH HIGHER RATE of cancer than average

when BIG BUSINESS was dumping toxic waste in our back yards millions of people (children!) were affected negatively (even unto death) by this

every year all over the country children die or are maimed playing organized sports!
(football, hockey)

even so
in this case I agree with you that moore goes too far.....

he appears to be minimizng an atrocity that does NOT DESERVE to be minimized

"perspective" be damned

I'l bet every victim of 9/11 would gladly eat at mcdonalds EVERY DAY for the rest of their lives if their lives could have been spared

Last edited:
I'll reply the same as I do to every Bill Maher related post.

I have absolutely no intention of listening to the opinion of a "man" that my wife could kick the shit out of.

In fact I'll bet she could kick Moore's fat ass too.

YouTube - Michael Moore McDonald's at Ground Zero Killed More People Than 911 Hijackers

Who are the bigots?

There were a lot of our guys killed in Iraq, a war that had nothing to do with 911 and Bin Laden still goes free.

Stop acting like you care at all about the people in the towers that day because you supported leaving Afghanistan and getting into the war in Iraq instead You were ok with Bush saying he didn't care if they ever captured Bin Laden.

It is the Lefties who are bringing our guys home, not the rwns.

I have absolutely no intention of listening to the opinion of a "man" that my wife could kick the shit out of.

pic.php

2gkye7y2b83xg2y8.jpg

Just saw the fucker the other day downtown going into the theater he bought. I was passing by in my car and thought about faking a seizure so I could veer off and run his fat ass over. But I cant afford to have my tiny car destroyed by his FAT ASS.

Last edited:

pic.php

2gkye7y2b83xg2y8.jpg

Not even close dude.

My wife is 5' 4" 135 lbs of gorgeous. She just happens to be well trained in martial arts.
Then why are you wasting time on a wingnut forum? ;)

So is this worse than all the pro-war wingnuts who used to tell us that the Iraq war wasn't so bad because more people were getting murdered in American cities than soldiers were being killed in Iraq?

I only heard that about a zillion times...

Forum List

Back