Michael Moore is furious that Trump is getting things done.

Crooked Donnie is still looking for a significant accomplishment

CROOKED GOP acts as if they are for "small government" and "deregulation" from government intrusion! :eusa_liar:

watch out, ladies... this corrupt administration seeks to DEREGULATE every damn thing going, but not your vagina!

ā€œNothing shall prevent an unborn child from being treated as a designated beneficiary or an individual under this section,ā€ the bill reads.

It goes on to define the term ā€œunborn childā€ as a ā€œchild in utero,ā€ and then, even more explicitly, ā€œThe term ā€˜child in uteroā€™ means a member of the species homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb.ā€

dp455p8xkaabcry.jpg

President Donald Trump has called the Republican tax plan a ā€œbig beautiful, Christmas presentā€ for the country, and, at least where anti-choice activists are concerned, heā€™s right. :cuckoo:

Republicans tucked an irrelevant anti-abortion provision into the tax bill

It is the only reason you Trump haters think it's not is because the morons in MSM, and the mental cases known as Democrats are pissed because they can't skim off the top ripping off all their ass hats who follow and believe all the shit that falls out of their mouths. LMFAO

try that once more in english, if you can. :itsok:

The Kurds are always sent to places that are about to be liberated by the Syrian army. The city of Raqqa or now south-east Syria. ItĀ“s the Kurds grabbing land while the army fights. Can the SDF show anything like that?
You are only half right...the Obama administration would not work with the Kurds to great frustration. Why he wouldn't escapes everyone in theater. Trump is working with the Kurds and it's having great success as you can see in your link.
Trump also removed the Obama rules of engagement and it is also having great success. Obama fought the war as if he didn't want to win...
The link is not about the Kurds.

The media sucks not to talk about the good things happening due to the Trump presidency but the people know...
1. it's the economy! and it's roaring due to regulation cuts and
2. promised tax cuts.
3. ISIS is no longer heard from...
4. the market is booming...
5. the illegal border crossings continue to drop....
6. finally voter fraud is being punished....just the other day a local ranking democrat was arrested for voter fraud and was taken away in handcuffs.

1. Economic boom has nothing to do with this ignorant, arrogant, racist, moron, pathological liar, little bo and divider in Chief. He is just lucky being at the right place at the right time.
Regulation cuts. What regulations cuts that helps economy? Give me one example.

2. Tax cuts. Right at the top he lied exact words from this dodo president ā€œNot good for meā€ when he is getting tax break from 35% to 20%. The only people that are very happy are the rich republican donors. Set aside yourself from being a lap dogā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”- Then PLEASE read who are the winners and the losers regarding this unpopular tax cuts.

3. Trumpy did nothing to defeat the ISIS. Give me one example what he did or any thing at all.
HONESTLY repeat HONESTLY ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”- I deal with veterans and active military personnel regularly. If you think these people didnā€™t like Obama? Think again how much they hate this hypocrite president.
4. Market is booming has nothing to do with this Trumpy.... Read #1.
5. Really. Illegals crossing has been dropping steadily since 2005. Update yourself.
6. Really? Any link?
Kris Kobach and Trumpy launch this voter fraud investigation last May 2017. Itā€™s been 5 or 6 months. What happen? It should be easy to produce so far we have not heard anything. Except that itā€™s being sued by members of his own committee.

If you are an HONEST person I expect an honest answer from you. Iā€™ll wait.

Last edited:
The media sucks not to talk about the good things happening due to the Trump presidency but the people know...
2. promised tax cuts.
6. finally voter fraud is being punished....just the other day a local ranking democrat was arrested for voter fraud and was taken away in handcuffs.

1. Economic boom has nothing to do with this ignorant, arrogant, racist, moron, pathological liar, little bo and divider in Chief. He is just lucky being at the right place at the right time.

2. Tax cuts. Right at the top he lied exact words from this dodo president ā€œNot good for meā€ when he is getting tax break from 35% to 20%. The only people that are very happy are the rich republican donors. Set aside yourself from being a lap dogā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”- Then PLEASE read who are the winners and the losers regarding this unpopular tax cuts.

3. Trumpy did nothing to defeat the ISIS. Give me one example what he did or any thing at all.
HONESTLY repeat HONESTLY ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”- I deal with veterans and active military personnel regularly. If you think these people didnā€™t like Obama? Think again how much they hate this hypocrite president.
5. Really. Illegals crossing has been dropping steadily since 2005. Update yourself.
6. Really? Any link?
Kris Kobach and Trumpy launch this voter fraud investigation last May 2017. Itā€™s been 5 or 6 months. What happen? It should be easy to produce so far we have not heard anything. Except that itā€™s being sued by members of his own committee.

Did that take you long.....

2. promised tax cuts.

6. Really? Any link?

Did that take you long.....

What the hell do you know anyway? Except keep kissing Putin and Trumpy.

Forum List

Back