Michael Moore is a Big Fat Stupid Idiot

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Michael Moore is a Big Fat Stupid Idiot

J.D. Pendry

“They are possibly the dumbest people on the planet. ...We Americans suffer from an enforced ignorance. We don’t know about anything that’s happening outside our country. Our stupidity is embarrassing.” – Michael Moore in the London Mirror​

It’s my general rule to not attack individuals for exercising their first amendment right to free expression. Instead, I prefer to attack their ideas and offer an opinion of my own. I realize that the title of this article appears to go against that general rule so allow me to explain it for you. Big describes one who is large or great in dimension or bulk. Moore is. Fat describes one notable for having an unusual amount of fat. Moore does. Stupid describes one that is slow of mind, given to unintelligent decisions or acts, acting in an unintelligent or careless manner and lacking intelligence or reason. This is Mr. Moore’s description of “We Americans”…, showing “Our stupidity.” We and our, are inclusive Michael. An idiot is a foolish or stupid person. Again, this is Mr. Moore’s self-descriptive term. So, as you can see, I am not mindlessly lashing out at Mr. Moore but, giving you an accurate physical description of him and analyzing his statement for ease of understanding. Moore can’t decide from one sentence to the next if he is one of us or not. He begins with “They are” then transitions to “we” and “our.” Gee Mikie, you’d think that one who makes his living communicating could do better. Stupidity is embarrassing at times, isn’t it? Mr. Moore made another intelligent statement quoted in the London Mirror. This one was about our President. “I really do believe Bush is dumber than s@?*. Very good Mikie, really shows us how intelligent you are. Welcome to the stupid Americans club.

It’s unfortunate, but Mr. Moore has a slough of celebrity buds expressing the same things about Americans in general and our President in particular. What’s odd is that most of them choose to do it while in other countries. Johnny Dep likens America to a dumb puppy. Mr. Dep lives in France. Hanoi Jane told some Canadians that we are ignorant of history and reality here in America. Jane, we know history well. Would you like us to remind you of your role in the Vietnam War? I have an idea Jane, why don’t you go hang out with Binnie Laden and boys like you did with the communists in Vietnam. And, don’t forget to wear your Burkha and show them your Barbarella movie, that’ll really please them. Her hubby Ted says that we have some of the dumbest people in the world here in the USA. You’re likely right Ted. If we were smarter, you wouldn’t be rich. Martin Sheen, while in Canada, referred to America as the land of lunatics. He also told the BBC that our President is a moron. Of course, Martin’s never been a president, but he knows about them because he has played one on TV. If you look around the papers and the Internet, you can find all sorts of flattering comments about America coming from so-called American celebrities. These folks are ruining entertainment for me. There are movies I can’t watch anymore and music I can’t listen to because the performer’s political commentary pops into my mind thus spoiling the entertainment value. As Johnny said, I’m a dumb puppy. Whack me on the nose enough times and I’ll eventually stop - watching your movies and listening to your music that is. That’s my freedom of expression.

This group will argue with you about their patriotism, and I’m not ready to call them traitors, but I will call their intellect and exercise of responsibility into question and I’m just a dumb ol’ country boy from West Virginia. A favorite expression among this group of scholars is “selected not elected” when talking of President Bush. Obviously, our intellectual celebrity patriots lack basic knowledge of the constitution – beyond the first amendment that is. Otherwise, they’d understand the Electoral College and how it’s used to elect our presidents. You can find out about it by reading Article II of the Constitution guys. Read up on it and get back to me.

There’s another real support America guy out there. It’s little Timmy Robbins. Mr. Robbins, a rabid anti-President Bush, anti-war person has written and directed a play. Using his first amendment right of free expression he gives us his version of what’s happened in Iraq.

Robbins portrays journalists as Pentagon puppets, U.S. soldiers as thieves and killers of innocent women and children, and the Bush cabinet as war mongers willing to start a war to escape the negative publicity of the Enron scandal. - William LaJeunesse, FOX News

It’s a great country, which allows people to make up the truth as they see it and present it to the public. There’s something unfortunate here, however. That is that there are people naïve enough to believe it – including most of the brilliant celebrities I’ve already mentioned. I was listening to a radio program the other day. The host has what he calls “Man in the street” interviews. This particular day, he interviewed several professed college students. None of them could name the Vice President or Secretary of State, however they all knew about Kobe. Maybe Mikie is right. Maybe we are mostly stupid. Unfortunately, this group will watch and believe Mr. Robbins’ spin on Iraq.

I’ll finish my rant with a couple of thoughts for my celebrity friends. Middle Eastern, Islamic fanatical terrorists attacked our country. Fortunately, for us, our leader decided that we should respond with more than a cruise missile strike on an aspirin factory in Sudan. We chose instead to go to Afghanistan, then to Iraq. Note that I told you that these are Middle Eastern terrorists. If you’ll reflect on your tremendous knowledge of history H. Jane, then you be able to see why it’s preferable to fight wars in the enemy’s cities and not ours. I suggest you look for additional information on this topic under World War I, World War II, Germany and Japan. Iraq is the bridgehead in the war against terror just as Normandy was the beginning of the end for Nazi Germany. I’m sure that with your great knowledge H. Jane you were able to put that together without my help. When Iraq is stable, and it will be, the most potent weapon in our inventory will be let loose on the Middle East. That’s democracy in case you’re wondering Mikie. Then the average Middle Easterner may be able to tell his countrymen and president how stupid he believes they are and not fear a beheading after saying it.

I support the right to freely express thoughts and opinions. It’s one of the most cherished rights we have. I served many years under oath to defend that right. With the exercise of rights in our great democracy also comes responsibility. Timmy, it’s just a matter of time before your play is quoted repeatedly on Al-Jazerra TV and printed in the Arab press as representing American public opinion. What a coup that is for you, huh? Tonight when you relax in your comfortable home with a glass of wine while listening to your favorite Streisand and Dixie Chicks music I want you to think of something. I want you to think about American Soldiers. I want you to see their faces. I want you to see their families. I want you to know that they’re where they are for you. I want you to understand that with the responsible help that you’re providing, along with the other intellectual giants of your ilk, that they’ll likely be there in danger much longer. Will you think about that Timmy?

Copyright © JD Pendry, 2003

http://www.vbnhq.com/JDsBunker/MichaelMoore.htm

I fully agree. Tim Robbins has ruined "The Shawshank Redemption" for me, and that's a great frickin' movie. I'll just have to read the book a few times instead, and paste, I dunno, Harrison Ford's face over Tim Robbins. Fortunately, you never see enough of his face for him to ruin Top Gun, which has no book.

I almost forgot.

moore-shirt-big.jpg

Available and the Glenn Beck store.

Hobbit said:
I fully agree. Tim Robbins has ruined "The Shawshank Redemption" for me, and that's a great frickin' movie. I'll just have to read the book a few times instead, and paste, I dunno, Harrison Ford's face over Tim Robbins. Fortunately, you never see enough of his face for him to ruin Top Gun, which has no book.

Tim Robbins was in Top Gun? I don't have the movie, and I don't remember seeing him in it.

Top Gun is an awesome movie though. Being an old Jet Tech, watching Top Gun brings back memmories.

They ARE entitled to exercise their freedom of expression, as I am mine. In this, I completely agree with the author. I won't knowingly drop so much as a nickel on any entertainer who has abused his/her access to the media to preach obviously skewed political views.

Their potential value as entertainers being ruined, so is any point in supporting them by any means.

GunnyL said:
They ARE entitled to exercise their freedom of expression, as I am mine. In this, I completely agree with the author. I won't knowingly drop so much as a nickel on any entertainer who has abused his/her access to the media to preach obviously skewed political views.

Their potential value as entertainers being ruined, so is any point in supporting them by any means.

And I totally agree Gunny. I don't spend my money an any moron entertainer bad mouthing America or Americans either.

Just as an example, as much as I like Clint Eastwood, his use of that reject idiot Sean Penn in his movies has killed it for me. I won't watch or buy anything Clint does now. Sad, sad shame.

The only thing that appears to bring these folks back to any semblance of reality is hitting them where it counts -- the wallet.

It must be the water in CA ........ :wtf:

GunnyL said:
The only thing that appears to bring these folks back to any semblance of reality is hitting them where it counts -- the wallet.

It must be the water in CA ........ :wtf:

Honestly, I don't know why California, and hollywierd specifically, is so damned extreme liberal. I guess that's the only way they can feel good about themselves living such vile, immoral and decadent lives. The "stars" in hollywierd are a far cry from a "good example". I don't "idolize" a single damn one of them. They're far to rich, far to outspoken, and far to liberal.

Fuck 'em all.

Hobbit said:
I fully agree. Tim Robbins has ruined "The Shawshank Redemption" for me, and that's a great frickin' movie.

I know! Me too! I loved that movie, now I just can't watch it. Same with any movie with Susan Sarandon. I am so glad my sweetie Mel has not fallen into that same BS...I would be so heartbroken.

Granted, Johnny Depp is pretty liberal, but he usually refrains from any stump speeches, so I can freely enjoy his movies---i can't wait until Pirates of the Carribean 2 comes out next year, then #3 is out in 07 i think. I couldn't imagine anyone else playing Jack Sparrow.

fuzzykitten99 said:
I know! Me too! I loved that movie, now I just can't watch it. Same with any movie with Susan Sarandon. I am so glad my sweetie Mel has not fallen into that same BS...I would be so heartbroken.

Granted, Johnny Depp is pretty liberal, but he usually refrains from any stump speeches, so I can freely enjoy his movies---i can't wait until Pirates of the Carribean 2 comes out next year, then #3 is out in 07 i think. I couldn't imagine anyone else playing Jack Sparrow.

My favorite Depp movie is 'The 9th Gate'.

I love Shawshank Redemption, I bought the movie before he and his wife decided to make a big deal about their supposed superior political views and therefore can still watch it without guilt. 'Jacob's Ladder' is also one I like with Tim Robbins in it but now I cannot watch as it would put money in his pocket...

Pale Rider said:
Tim Robbins was in Top Gun? I don't have the movie, and I don't remember seeing him in it.

Top Gun is an awesome movie though. Being an old Jet Tech, watching Top Gun brings back memmories.

Tim Robbins played "Merlin," the back seat to what's his name who handed in his wings at the beginning of the movie, getting "Maverick" into Top Gun. At the end of the movie, he replaces "Goose" for the aerial battle with the MiGs. Once again, you can't really see enough of his face to tell it's him, so the movie's still enjoyable.

Hobbit said:
Tim Robbins played "Merlin," the back seat to what's his name who handed in his wings at the beginning of the movie, getting "Maverick" into Top Gun. At the end of the movie, he replaces "Goose" for the aerial battle with the MiGs. Once again, you can't really see enough of his face to tell it's him, so the movie's still enjoyable.

good thing. I forgot he was in the movie. I like the movies Tom Cruise is in, but not because HE is in them. The movies themselves play to my movie tastes and personal hobbies. Tom Cruse just happens to star in Top Gun, Days of Thunder, & A Few Good Men. I also think Rainman was a great movie. i still like to watch these movies, though TC is a complete jackass. For some reason, I just can't watch Shawshank anymore, though it is a great movie. Maybe because Robbins is a pompous, Holier-than-thou ass, and Cruise is just a moron who needs to go back on his bi-polar meds.

Pale Rider said:
Honestly, I don't know why California, and hollywierd specifically, is so damned extreme liberal. I guess that's the only way they can feel good about themselves living such vile, immoral and decadent lives. The "stars" in hollywierd are a far cry from a "good example". I don't "idolize" a single damn one of them. They're far to rich, far to outspoken, and far to liberal.

Fuck 'em all.

Oddly enough, the further you get away from the coast, the more conservative people are in CA. I was stationed in 29 Palms for 4 years (the High Desert), and whacko liberal policies just didn't go.

GunnyL said:
Oddly enough, the further you get away from the coast, the more conservative people are in CA. I was stationed in 29 Palms for 4 years (the High Desert), and whacko liberal policies just didn't go.

Yes, living as close as I am to California, I run into people from there often, and they are NOT all liberal. The whack job liberals in Cal seem to have taken over hollywierd and san franqueerco though. Real liberal nests. Full of every kind of sick bastard you can imagine, who all claim to be more "enlightened" than you or I. We're just dumb hicks.

Are these people really stupid or are they just very shrewd?

To call your enemy stupid, is to let your own "guard" down.

Don't under-estimate the left or the hollywood-left.

They need to be constantly refuted with truths, even though they stick their fingers in their ears and start screaming.

Forum List

Back