Michael Moore Has No Class At All

LOL, conservatives are so dickless. Hey let's start wars and fuck the economy so millions of lives are destroyed but bringing up a dick punch is going too far.

Oh so the Dems didnt' vote for those wars and hey, they had absolutely nothing to do with the meltdown. Nice to know.

Your a fucking idiot.

You are one of the biggest shills on this site. Not as bad as Matthew but you still have potential.

And when you want to attack someone's intelligence you should consider using correct spelling. It's "you're" not "your" dumb fuck.

That's ok. We'll just feed them cat food and take away their diapers.

:D

Isn't that what we are supposed to do? Being evil conservatives and all.

LOL, conservatives are so dickless. Hey let's start wars and fuck the economy so millions of lives are destroyed but bringing up a dick punch is going too far.

Oh so the Dems didnt' vote for those wars and hey, they had absolutely nothing to do with the meltdown. Nice to know.

Your a fucking idiot.

You are one of the biggest shills on this site. Not as bad as Matthew but you still have potential.

And when you want to attack someone's intelligence you should consider using correct spelling. It's "you're" not "your" dumb fuck.

Thanks for correcting my spelling. You're still a fucking idiot.

Last edited:
This is what you want running your country and LIVES folks?

VOTE out Obama and his vulgar followers

There's nothing wrong with being vulgar!

What is wrong is to lie. Obama is a goddamned LIAR! Moore is a goddamned LIAR!

Anyone that supports Barack Hussein Obama for President of the United States is a goddamned fool!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f17fWth3YgA]A Message from The Greatest Generation (NSFW) - YouTube[/ame]

If Mitt Romney is elected because of right-wing, voter suppression tactics,
we will burn this mother-fucker down!

Isn't it sad that the police will be put on alert if Romney wins, but will be off duty if Obama wins?

Last edited:
Says the crossdressing lefty.

On top of being dickless, apparently conservatives are uncreative and not funny. No wonder so many of them have menial jobs and little education.

Gee, Balls...I thought we were all "millionaires and billionaires"? Isn't that the progressive mantra these days?

I'm not a conservative and by condoning this kind of political discourse you're simply showing us all what a child you are. I assure you, the average American wouldn't find this the least bit palatable, but then, what would you ignoramuses know about the average American.

I don't considering I make a lot more money and have a lot more education than the average American. And honestly despite liking a few of his movies, I think Moore is a fat pompous windbag who for every valid thing he says equalizes it with something stupid. However, whining about these commercials is just ridiculous. So an old lady said she wanted to cockpunch Romney. The world will continue, I assure you.

I am more concerned about the part where she says they will "Burn this Mofo down if Romney wins" Clearly referring to this Country.

I am sorry but if people can't stand the election results to bad, you don't threaten Violence over it.

There's nothing wrong with being vulgar!

What is wrong is to lie. Obama is a goddamned LIAR! Moore is a goddamned LIAR!

Anyone that supports Barack Hussein Obama for President of the United States is a goddamned fool!

Yep same for anyone that supports Mittenand Romney for president.

We got lots of fools.

Forum List

Back