Michael Moore Has Completely Lost His Mind

So you contend none of this history happened?

I contend you're an idiot.

How would you know if you refuse to read anything? Don't like Wikipedia? My advice then is always to click on THEIR posted sources at the bottom of the topic pages.

That said, there is controversy over whether aid went directly to the Taliban-led mujahideen against the Soviets, or whether it was given to Pakistan for distribution to the collective Afghan forces fighting the Soviets. But however it was laundered, the fact is the US had an investment in the opposing forces in Afghanistan, the very people we have now been fighting against since the US invaded in 2001. In fact, as late as May 2001, before the 911 attack on us, we gave The Taliban several million not to grow poppies.

How Washington Funded the Taliban | Ted Galen Carpenter | Cato Institute: Daily Commentary

It is a sysmptom of the people on the right seem to have today.

They refuse any facts they dont like.

They then insult anyone who gave them the fact as if it will make the fact go away.

Its why their policies are so dead wrong.

Bad info in bad decisions out.

Is there anything you Lefties DON'T blame your country for?

We created Osama Bin Laden.

If having our military in Saudi Arabia and supporting Isreal counts as "creating Bin Laden" then I guess we did. It's certainly why he declared war on the US.

LOL, I have never been to MM's web site and do not plan to ever go there.
Why would anyone go there?

This kinds of reminds me of the Palin thread about endorsing Bush.

er, just a public service announcement:

crystal balls are not actually showing the future.

wouldn't you agree truth doesn't matter is trying to do that now almost 20 years later?

no, i would not agree.

maybe you should look up the timeline.

I knew you would not agree because it made my point. Truth doesn't matter is blaming America because we at one time trained and helped him fight the russians. She has an advantage now that the government did not have then 20 years worth. Do you thiunk hitler would ha became a dictator if the german people of 1933 could have seen the future?

wouldn't you agree truth doesn't matter is trying to do that now almost 20 years later?

no, i would not agree.

I knew you would not agree because it made my point. Truth doesn't matter is blaming America because we at one time trained and helped him fight the russians. She has an advantage now that the government did not have then 20 years worth. Do you thiunk hitler would ha became a dictator if the german people of 1933 could have seen the future?

TM stated that the US armed OBL.

and that knowing that part of history can be helpful in the future.

you confused present, future, and past. and now you are making hitler references.

no, i would not agree.

where did I say anything about blame?

I said just what you said here , that we once trained OBL to fight.

You are the one (and other righties) who called my simple statement of fact some kind of blame.

I wish you people would quit thinking with your partisanship at the front of your brains.

no, i would not agree.

where did I say anything about blame?

I said just what you said here , that we once trained OBL to fight.

You are the one (and other righties) who called my simple statement of fact some kind of blame.

I wish you people would quit thinking with your partisanship at the front of your brains.

When you make a comment like
did we arm Osama in the early years of afganistan?
In context with Moores comment
"The monster we created-yes, WE-in the 1980s by ARMING, FUNDING, &TRAINING him in the art of terror agnst the USSR, finally had 2 b put down."

"Which reporter has the courage to say it? "American-armed terrorist from the 80s, Osama bin Laden, was killed earlier today by America." "

what exactly is your intent?

osama doesn't have a future, sparky.

try to keep up

:lol:

truth doesn't matter would need a crystal ball in 1980 when we were helping Bin Ladin to know he would become what he was. So how about you keeping up.

that doesn't changer the fact that she was correct.

grow a pair or shut the fuck up.

actually, do both

So? we helped him in the past. Did we know then he would become what he was?

Forum List

Back