Michael Moore Has Completely Lost His Mind

The sad thing is people think they know what should be done in this country and their level of knowledge is not up to the job.

Its always the ones who know the least who think they know the best

You still haven't provided any proof that an American armed OBL.

You know nothing.

Just keep making things up as you go along...

The fools will stand by your side (as evidenced in this thread).

man you could not have timed this post any worse huh?

WTTG is a Fox affiliate - not Fox News, dumbass.

it is the history.

you have been embarrassed.

Im sorry you cant muster the class to admitt you were wrong.

You now know the real history , will you pretend you dont ?

it is the history.

I don't bother reading your drivel.
Your credibility was shot when you posted your lies - i.e. calling WTTG - a Fox affiliate - Fox News.
How can you be trusted?

You're either dumb or a liar.

Which is it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

what a fool you are making of yourself.

Dude there is an easy way out of this mess for you.

Accept the truth and quit trying to make this about me personally.

Just learn

I think Michael Moore is "The Monster We Created". ;)

No, right wing talking heads, corporate propaganda and agents for the plutocracy created a monster in the mind of conservatives. Michael Moore is the most sane person in America.

Wendell Potter: "My Apologies to Michael Moore and the Health Insurance Industry"

In advance of my appearance with Michael Moore on Countdown with Keith Olbermann tonight on MSNBC (8 and 11 p.m. ET), I would like to offer an apology to both Moore and his arch enemy, the health insurance industry, which spent a lot of policyholder premiums in 2007 to attack his movie, Sicko. I need to apologize to Moore for the role I played in the insurance industry's public relations attack campaign again him and Sicko, which was about the increasingly unfair and dysfunctional U.S. health care system. (I was head of corporate communications at one of the country's biggest insurance companies when I left my job in May 2008.) And I need to apologize to health insurers for failing to note in my new book, Deadly Spin, that the front group they used to attack Moore and Sicko -- Health Care America -- was originally a front group for drug companies. APCO Worldwide, the PR firm that operated the front group for insurers during the summer of 2007, was outraged -- outraged, I tell you -- that I wrote in the book that the raison d'être for Health Care America was to disseminate the insurance industry's talking points as part of a multi-pronged, fear-mongering campaign against Moore and his movie. An APCO executive told a reporter who had reviewed the book that I was guilty of one of the deceptive PR tactics I condemned: the selective disclosure of information to manipulate public opinion.

Which Industry Was Really Behind "Health Care America?"

Well, shucks. Ignorance is no defense, I know, but no one at APCO ever told me, even when I was on the insurance industry's side, that Health Care America's first benefactor was Big Pharma. Here are the offending sentences, excerpted from the chapter entitled "The Campaign Against Sicko," in which I described a top-secret meeting of insurance company flacks -- including me -- where APCO and America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP), the lobbying group for insurers, laid out the industry's strategy...

capitol.jpg

Wendell Potter is former Vice President of corporate communications at CIGNA, one of the United States' largest health insurance companies. In June 2009, he testified against the HMO industry in the U.S. Senate.

This is a MUST see video...

Wendell Potter - Profits Before Patients | PBS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Just learn

You failed.
Massively.
Accept it and move on Gomer.
You're coming across as a flaming idiot, more so than you normally do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Just learn

You failed.
Massively.
Accept it and move on Gomer.
You're coming across as a flaming idiot, more so than you normally do.

i never thought i'd say this, but truthsplattered is right.

quit digging and hop back to the laundry, little feller.

:lol:

it is the history.

I don't bother reading your drivel.
Your credibility was shot when you posted your lies - i.e. calling WTTG - a Fox affiliate - Fox News.
How can you be trusted?

You're either dumb or a liar.

Which is it?

Both.

Yes indeed - Wikipedia! America's most trusted news source. Right up there with MichaelMoore.com and Fox affiliates being called Fox News. Ah, the brilliance of some of these posters....

Forum List

Back