Michael Moore goes off the reservation!!!

"No Obama didnt save Detroit!!!"

According to ultra liberal Micael Moore yesterday...............

Geee.........this should really further fire up the base!!!

Michael Moore: No Obama Didn't Save Detroit | NewsBusters.org

Ive got news for the k00ks..........Obama isnt even going to get 240 electoral votes!!!:D:D

Detroit is a shithole. Saving Chrysler and GM has really helped Michigan and Ohio though, no matter how you want to spin it. You just don't understand how all those jobs tie in to the overall economy in states like Michigan and Ohio.

"Last week, I said on the HuffPost Live webcast that we had all better start practicing how to say 'President Romney' because, living in Michigan, I can tell you that there's trouble here on the two peninsulas and it's not just because Romney is a native son or that we like to watch kids from Cranbrook chase down gay kids and chop their hair off. One recent poll here showed Romney leading Obama by four points! How can that be?'

- Michael Moore

I was rolling my eyes at former Gov. Jennifer Granhom speech at the democratic convention about this. It got the CNN crew all hard and wet. Usually when Micheal Moore states something it's big news. Why is this statement by him buried and not being talked about by NBC, CBS, CNN, etc.

"No Obama didnt save Detroit!!!"

According to ultra liberal Micael Moore yesterday...............

Geee.........this should really further fire up the base!!!

Michael Moore: No Obama Didn't Save Detroit | NewsBusters.org

Ive got news for the k00ks..........Obama isnt even going to get 240 electoral votes!!!:D:D

Detroit is a shithole. Saving Chrysler and GM has really helped Michigan and Ohio though, no matter how you want to spin it. You just don't understand how all those jobs tie in to the overall economy in states like Michigan and Ohio.

Being from Detroit I do........

Saving the union at the expense of investors...Changing the rules mid stream and if they didnt agree this admin would make examples out of them......

That isnt democracy.....The situation was handled poorly and resulted in more layoffs then had they been allowed to go into bankruptcy as any other business.

These cities in Michigan are about the people who live here, and in the process of 'saving Detroit,' Mr. Obama had to fire thousands of these people, and reduce the benefits and pensions of those who were left."

There's a lot of pissed off people in Michigan (and Wisconsin and Ohio), people who weren't saved even though the corporation was. I'm just stating a fact, and those of you who don't live here should know this."

this will be ignored... right up until Romney takes Michigan on election night.

The very same Michael Moore who sat in Jimmy Carter's box at the previous Dem convention???

Another former supporter leaving a sinking ship.

Moore is still an idiot. Sometimes even an idiot can get it right accidentally.

And, in a related story:

On his book tour to promote, “Dude Where’s My Country,” Moore stopped off in Cambridge, England, where he lamented before a large audience that, ‘You’re stuck with being connected to this country of mine, which is known for bringing sadness and misery to places around the globe.” (Newsmax.com, June 6, 2004)
http://rjchq.org/media/PDF/Moore_factsheet.pdf

Forum List

Back