Michael Moore: Build Mosque On Ground Zero

Michael Moore isn't even worth spitting on, letting alone punching or shooting.

I agree with MM , The 51 center full of hi-xplosives when it goes will kill a lot of people.
I think a mosque @ GZ will be the end of Islam in the USA.

This is no surprise at all. The only thing Moore would support stronger than building a mosque at Ground Zero, would be a McDonald's.

Sorry bout that,

1. But I'm going to go way out on a limb here.
2. And predict M & M will be shot by some one.
3. Not myself, I wouldn't waste a bullet on the bag-o-crap.:clap2::clap2:
4. But some one will.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Building a mosque at the site of the towers would be one of the noblest gestures in the history of humankind.

tipoftheday0ff.jpg

Building a mosque at the site of the towers would be one of the noblest gestures in the history of humankind.

Using Michael Moore as the cornerstone might be an even nobler gesture.
(Which family member has the union cement contract for the site?) :eusa_whistle:

what drug are you on?????
Multiculturalism .
No, self-Blame:

Self-blame

Victims of manipulation and abuse frequently feel responsible for causing negative feelings in the manipulator/abuser towards them and the resultant anxiety in themselves. This self-blame often becomes a major feature of victim status.
The victim gets trapped into a self-image of victimisation. The psychological profile of victimisation includes a pervasive sense of helplessness, passivity, loss of control, pessimism, negative thinking, strong feelings of guilt, shame, self-blame and depression. This way of thinking can lead to hopelessness and despair.[2]
There are two main types of self-blame:

• behavioral self-blame - undeserved blame based on actions. Victims who experience behavioral self-blame feel that they should have done something differently, and therefore feel at fault.
  • characterological self-blame - undeserved blame based on character. Victims who experience characterological self-blame feel there is something inherently wrong with them which has caused them to deserve to be assaulted.
Behavioral self-blame is associated with feelings of guilt within the victim. While the belief that one had control during the abuse (past control) is associated with greater psychological distress, the belief that one has more control during the recovery process (present control) is associated with less distress, less withdrawal, and more cognitive reprocessing.[3]
Counseling responses found helpful in reducing self-blame are supportive responses, psychoeducational responses (learning about rape trauma syndrome) and those responses addressing the issue of blame.[4] A helpful type of therapy for self-blame is cognitive restructuring or cognitive-behavioral therapy. Cognitive reprocessing is the process of taking the facts and forming a logical conclusion from them that is less influenced by shame or guilt.[5]

Blame - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

New Topics

Forum List

Back