Michael Moore: Build Mosque On Ground Zero

Ozmar

This tree will shoot you.
Aug 25, 2010
North Carolina
Michael Moore, in his recent composition for RSN, spoke against the cherished desire of anti-ground-zero-mosque Americans, and in fact, urged and wished a mosque constructed not two blocks away from Ground Zero, but exactly on Ground Zero.With arguments against the Ground Zero mosque prevalent, the true voice of most Americans appeared to be compressed, but Michael Moore, famed for his neutral outlook and impersonal approach, was able to get his words out and loud via his recent essay.Advocating his views for building a mosque on Ground Zero, Michael Moore said that he believes in an America that grants the right to worship to all and sundry, wherever they intend and to whomever they like, and in an America that helps those who are victims of hate and prejudice.Michael Moore further said that building a mosque on Ground Zero will commemorate the souls of the 1,100 people whose dead bodies are hitherto not found. He also made astonishing revelations that the notion of making a community centre rather mosque was the brain child of a Jewish Rabbi, whose words are worth citing,"The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to the mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy - a policy worth of imitation".Michael Moore added that around five dozen Muslims died in the September 11 attack, which manifested intentions of the terrorists, who did not care about taking lives of people belonging to any religion. Saying no to building of a mosque on Ground Zero is an offense in its highest form.Requesting the people of the United States to donate for the project, Michael Moore emphasized that this will restore the lost confidence of the Muslim community, which is now asking, "Will we ever belong?"

Anything to get a headline, hey Michael Moore? :eusa_whistle:

Michael Moore, in his recent composition for RSN, spoke against the cherished desire of anti-ground-zero-mosque Americans, and in fact, urged and wished a mosque constructed not two blocks away from Ground Zero, but exactly on Ground Zero.With arguments against the Ground Zero mosque prevalent, the true voice of most Americans appeared to be compressed, but Michael Moore, famed for his neutral outlook and impersonal approach, was able to get his words out and loud via his recent essay.Advocating his views for building a mosque on Ground Zero, Michael Moore said that he believes in an America that grants the right to worship to all and sundry, wherever they intend and to whomever they like, and in an America that helps those who are victims of hate and prejudice.Michael Moore further said that building a mosque on Ground Zero will commemorate the souls of the 1,100 people whose dead bodies are hitherto not found. He also made astonishing revelations that the notion of making a community centre rather mosque was the brain child of a Jewish Rabbi, whose words are worth citing,"The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to the mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy - a policy worth of imitation".Michael Moore added that around five dozen Muslims died in the September 11 attack, which manifested intentions of the terrorists, who did not care about taking lives of people belonging to any religion. Saying no to building of a mosque on Ground Zero is an offense in its highest form.Requesting the people of the United States to donate for the project, Michael Moore emphasized that this will restore the lost confidence of the Muslim community, which is now asking, "Will we ever belong?"

Anything to get a headline, hey Michael Moore? :eusa_whistle:
i stopped reading when i got there

what a joke that writer is

famed for his neutral outlook and impersonal approach

-I swear to god the has to be sarcasm. Someone tell me it's sarcasm. SOMEBODY.

That's no sarcasm. The author wrote it without a sense of irony at all.

I suggest he take irony supplements. And get his head out of his ass.

As for Moore, I suggest he accept the fact his 15 minutes are up.

Michael Moore is neutral and impersonal?

I have no problem with them building the mosque on private property a few blocks away. But is Ground Zero even private property anymore?

I have no problem with them building the mosque on private property a few blocks away. But is Ground Zero even private property anymore?

Ground zero is a Graveyard for about Half the people who died there and were never found. I would personally Drive to NYC and do what ever I could to stop a Mosque from being built on top of it. As I am sure Millions of Americans would.

Michael Moore is a joke.

It's not completely clear who owns Ground Zero. Part of it is owned by The Port Authority of New York/New Jersey. Part of it is very ambiguous (where the streets were located before the Twin Towers were build). But its under lease to Larry Silverstein for another 90 years.

They won't build one on Ground Zero. Moore is just making this statement to cause some kind of controversy.
Ground zero is a Graveyard for about Half the people who died there and were never found. I would personally Drive to NYC and do what ever I could to stop a Mosque from being built on top of it. As I am sure Millions of Americans would.

Michael Moore is a joke.
I agree.

Michale Moore should be shot.
That's going too far.:eusa_shhh:

while i think he is a moron and as divisive as all get out
i wouldnt want him shot

Usually I would agree, But on this one I don't know. I really do Hate this asshole, and I have the added joy that he bought a house here where I live. Bought our old State theater downtown and is active in my community now. I have actually seen him more than once around town. Each time I want to go punch his ass in the face, after hearing this, I want to do much more.

lol

i wouldnt want him shot

Usually I would agree, But on this one I don't know. I really do Hate this asshole, and I have the added joy that he bought a house here where I live. Bought our old State theater downtown and is active in my community now. I have actually seen him more than once around town. Each time I want to go punch his ass in the face, after hearing this, I want to do much more.

lol

I get shackled away...:eusa_drool:

i wouldnt want him shot

lol
if that is for real, then you seriously should consider counseling for anger management

;)
YMMV

i wouldnt want him shot

lol
Plaster these all over town:

mmchinsjpg2ek.jpg

hateamericaglasses0vr.jpg

i wouldnt want him shot

lol
if that is for real, then you seriously should consider counseling for anger management

;)
YMMV

Why, I only feel that way about 2 people. Only 1 do I ever see in person. The other is our Speaker of the house. Who I think I might choke to death if I ever met her.

I think only wanting to do harm to 2 out of 300 Million people is not all that bad.

:)

New Topics

Forum List

Back