michael moore backs clark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by jimnyc
Look, the only one whining about Bush is you. You've pointed a poll that may give the dems a couple hundred votes. They'll likely need several million more! And you can face the FACT that his approval rating is over 50% in nearly every poll conducted. You will have to deal with another 4 1/2 years under a president you despise. Looks like you're the only one here that needs to get over anything! LOL

Like I've already stated, bookmark your conspiracy sites, you're gonna need them for quite some time!

Nice one jimnyc. You dispute my post and challenge me to prove it, I prove it and make you look like a fool....yet again, you incorrectly quote polling demography from a completely different poll, I point out your error and provide a link to the proof that backs it up

And what do you do? Instead of leaving the thread alone and letting it die, sparing yourself more humiliation, you deflect and tell me I have to deal with Bush for another term nine months from the election. Nice way to set yourself up for possibly another embarassing moment. That's OK though, it fits in perfectly with your record here. hahahaha!!!

-Bam

Originally posted by bamthin
Nice one jimnyc. You dispute my post and challenge me to prove it, I prove it and make you look like a fool....yet again, you incorrectly quote polling demography from a completely different poll, I point out your error and provide a link to the proof that backs it up

And what do you do? Instead of leaving the thread alone and letting it die, sparing yourself more humiliation, you deflect and tell me I have to deal with Bush for another term nine months from the election. Nice way to set yourself up for possibly another embarassing moment. That's OK though, it fits in perfectly with your record here. hahahaha!!!

-Bam

The stalking asswipe has returned!

Your poll is useless. The democratic hopefuls are hopeless. You get laughed at in just about every thread you post in. You are a conspiracy theorist with the mentality of a tree branch. Thanks for sharing your views though, we are always looking for a little comedy to spice up the threads. Well done, bambi! :laugh:

Clark 'less than forthcoming'

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4052506/

"According to a knowledgeable source, Clark ran afoul of Cohen and Shelton by being less than totally forthcoming in morning conference calls during the Kosovo war in the spring of 1999. "

And you said in the Paul O'Neill thread:

"The only supposed witness wishes to remain anonymous and O'neill claims to have proof but won't release it."

Pretty convenient for you to beleive anonymous statements when they line up with your agenda.

And this is the dreaded "character and integrity" issue that was lurking against Clark?

From the link you posted:

"Was Clark going around them? Not really. As NATO commander, Clark told NEWSWEEK, "I wore two hats." He reported to Washington, but also to America's European allies. And within the U.S. government, he was within his authority to seek guidance from the State Department and certainly from the White House, as well as from his nominal bosses at the Pentagon."

-Bam

PS: Calling me an asswipe was a real constructive component of your views. Keep up the nice work and, as always, nice to know I am getting under your skin. Might wanna tone it down though being a moderator and everything.

:laugh:

Pretty convenient for you to beleive anonymous statements when they line up with your agenda.

What the hell are you talking about you twit? I posted an article, where did you see my views?

PS: Calling me an asswipe was a real constructive component of your views. Keep up the nice work and, as always, nice to know I am getting under your skin. Might wanna tone it down though being a moderator and everything.

You aren't getting under my skin, if you were you wouldn't be posting here anymore. I just simply think you're an asshole, and your posts reveal to everyone that I am correct/

What the hell are you talking about you twit? I posted an article, where did you see my views?

You aren't getting under my skin, if you were you wouldn't be posting here anymore. I just simply think you're an asshole, and your posts reveal to everyone that I am correct/

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now you are posting articles that don't support your views..... Just random articles that you arbitrarily link here.

-Bam

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now you are posting articles that don't support your views..... Just random articles that you arbitarily link here.

-Bam

Unlike you, I post articles that I feel are pertinent to the threads and that others will be interested in reading. I understand you aren't quite up to par in the intelligence department, but please do try and keep up.

I've stated many times before that I like to deal with facts and discuss opinions. I don't know all the facts about the story since it was just released. I'm holding off on judgement until more is learned. None of that changes my opinion of Clark anyway, I already know he's history and too pathetic to run the country.

Was this all too much for your little brain to handle?

He oughtta know!! :p:

-Bam

In case you didn't notice, that was Janeen's nice way of telling you how she feels. Laugh along with her as she laughs at you.

I understand you aren't quite up to par in the intelligence department, but please do try and keep up.

OK, I forgot, really intelligent people resort to insulting people personally when they run out of coherent thoughts.

If you have some doubts about the article, don't post them. Posting them with no comments, just a link, is your stamp of approval. Or maybe you could preface the link with:

"Don't really know if I agree with any of this, but I have a link to this story"

But if that's the way you want to play it, OK then. I guess I can post links to stuff and say, "I didn't really agree or endorse that, I just wanted to post it"

-Bam

OK, I forgot, really intelligent people resort to insulting people personally when they run out of coherent thoughts.

If you have some doubts about the article, don't post them. Posting them with no comments, just a link, is your stamp of approval. Or maybe you could preface the link with:

"Don't really know if I agree with any of this, but I have a link to this story"

But if that's the way you want to play it, OK then. I guess I can post links to stuff and say, "I didn't really agree or endorse that, I just wanted to post it"

-Bam

Who started it by returning today and calling me a 'fool'?

I'll post what I like when I like. I won't have a stupid fuck like you telling me what I can, can't and shouldn't do on my board. If you don't like it, fuck off. You've been warned several times, once via PM.

So what will it be, you going to participate normally, or continue to stalk me thread by thread looking to stir up shit? Think very hard about your response. If you would like to remain on this board I suggest not replying at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back