Michael Mann Falsely Claims He Was Awarded Nobel Peace Prize

I have a signed "Presidential Letter of Commendation" for launching the first Space Shuttle.

Actually has MY NAME on it.. I guess I should toss that in my resume.. Even tho probably a couple THOUSAND of those were issued, I was pretty close to single-handedly pulling off that feat..

Also have a thanks from a First Lady for my contributions to Head Start. That'll be valuable when I run for office. :D

I have a signed "Presidential Letter of Commendation" for launching the first Space Shuttle.

Actually has MY NAME on it.. I guess I should toss that in my resume.. Even tho probably a couple THOUSAND of those were issued, I was pretty close to single-handedly pulling off that feat..

Also have a thanks from a First Lady for my contributions to Head Start. That'll be valuable when I run for office. :D

I was "Businessman of the Year" once. My name was even in the Wall Street Journal.

:laugh:

:mm:

toy4.jpg

The 'Trial of the Century', unfortunately, will never start. Mann purgered himself and the suit will be dismissed with prejudice.

Kind of disappointing. I was looking forward to the discovery phase of the trial.

Mann Derangement Syndrome is an ugly thing, but it's all the denialist cranks have. After all, they can't address the science.

Let's summarize.

Dr. Mann and his colleagues at the IPCC were awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

In his filing, Dr. Mann states that he and his colleagues were awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

This causes denialists to lose their minds. And denialists wonder why they're being ignored. That is, when they're not being laughed at.

Anyways kooks, good luck with the Mann Derangement Syndrome. While you're doing your cult bleating, the rest of the world will be doing science. Which no doubt angers you all to no end, given that the science always make you look like such retards.

The Nobel Committee says. "no, Michael Mann is not a recipient of the Peace Prize". Are you calling the Nobel Committee deniers?

hahahaha. people like Old Rocks and SkepticalScience have been saying for years that Lord Moncton shouldnt be believed because he isnt a real Lord. funny thing is, Moncton has a passport stating he is, while Mann only has a photoshopped poster saying he is a Nobel winner. will Old Rocks and SkepticalScience now go on record as saying that Mann shouldnt be believed because he exaggerated?

The 'Trial of the Century', unfortunately, will never start. Mann purgered himself and the suit will be dismissed with prejudice.

Kind of disappointing. I was looking forward to the discovery phase of the trial.

I'm no lawyer and, thankfully, have little experience with the law. What happens to someone if they perjure themselves in the process of filing a legal complaint?

hahahaha. people like Old Rocks and SkepticalScience have been saying for years that Lord Moncton shouldnt be believed because he isnt a real Lord. funny thing is, Moncton has a passport stating he is, while Mann only has a photoshopped poster saying he is a Nobel winner. will Old Rocks and SkepticalScience now go on record as saying that Mann shouldnt be believed because he exaggerated?

That would be sacrilege, and they would be burned at the stake.

I have no doubt that they wouldnt even understand how their position might be considered a double standard.

I'm no lawyer and, thankfully, have little experience with the law. What happens to someone if they perjure themselves in the process of filing a legal complaint?

In this case, it's a formally documented disability (perjuring himself) so he's be immune under the ADA. :badgrin:

I have no doubt that they wouldnt even understand how their position might be considered a double standard.
Indeed. You can't be a leftist without being able to simultaneously two mutually exclusive ideas.

Orwell called it "doublethink", and the far left can't live without it.

Indeed. You can't be a leftist without being able to simultaneously two mutually exclusive ideas.

I recently re-read 1984 and the similarities between the bureaucratic thinking that book described and modern liberal thought are astounding.

I recently re-read 1984 and the similarities between the bureaucratic thinking that book described and modern liberal thought are astounding.

And liberals claim it's a warning against unchecked conservatism. :lol:

Forum List

Back