Michael Jackson's kids aren't his!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Jacko is NOT their father

By Carole Aye Maung, US Correspondent

MEGASTAR Michael Jackson's claim he is the natural father of the two children born to ex-wife Debbie Rowe is a LIE.

Debbie was artificially inseminated with anonymously donated sperm to give birth to son Prince Michael Jnr and daughter Paris.

The bombshell fact—revealed by Debbie in a legal dossier—could be her strongest weapon in her bid to wrest control of the children from 45-year-old Jacko.

She wants to stop him using "rich and influential friends" to send Prince Michael and Paris out of the U.S. before he faces charges of sexually abusing a 12-year-old boy.

The News of the World has learned the secrets of the documents drawn up by Debbie, seen with Jackson top right, as she prepares to seek "temporary exclusive custody" of the children. The papers reveal:

Jackson hid the truth about the PATERNITY of the children, aged six and five, when he was grilled about their light-complexioned features by Martin Bashir for his ITV documentary. The star insisted he WAS their true biological father.

Jacko and Debbie DID enter into a SURROGACY agreement on January 23 1996. The deal made their marriage ceremony nine months later a total sham—aimed only at securing his parental rights.

Michael was so obsessed with controlling the creation of each child he imposed a six-month SEX BAN on Debbie before insemination.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/showbiz/showbiz2.shtml

Now you didn't think that freak could have had any part in the making of those kids????

Sounds like racism,

I just wanted to say it before wonderwench:p:

sorry sack a shit is sterile and impodent from all the medical experiments it has underwent to become a white female..the only thing sicko knows about sex is from Mr.Socko:)

I don't think it's racism, just look at the guy, you really think he is capable of producing children??? he can barely talk right. I just couldn't even imagine him having sex with anything, but his monkey maybe.

It cant be racism cause ya really dont know if he is black white or somewere in between...lol
Jeff

(start drum track)

Debbie Rowe is not my lover... she's just a girl who claims that I am the one! And the kids are NOT MY SON!!!

(girlish scream)

(crotch grab)

Forum List

Back