Michael Jackson Murdered?

YOu were too young to grow up with him on Mtv all the time during his Thriller years and Beat It. I grew up watching his music videos back when they played music videos all day long on Mtv. ANd if they had a show on there it played videos, it wasn't the crap they have on their now. When Miley Cryus beat out Bruce Springstein and a few other artist for award at the Mtv music awards it was the last straw for me.

Did he ever invite you to his ranch? Ever sit around drinking coffee and discussing the meaning of life? Watching slickly produced promotional material repeatedly isn't knowing someone.

And I'll prolly catch hell for it, but I can't stand Springstein, he looks like he's having some kind of seizure when he performs and his songs are boring. I'll take Miley any day. :)
Springsteen, in his hay day, rocked
his performance at the last super bowl sucked
time for him to retire

Michael Jackson Dead at 50

A report in Britain's The Sun newspaper, citing a UCLA Medical Center source, claims that Jackson received an injection of Demerol -- a drug similar to morphine -- shortly before the incident and began breathing very shallow shortly after. A photo of a police 911 computer purportedly from a call related to Jackson says the subject was "not breathing at all."

The major hazards of meperidine, as with other narcotic analgesics, are respiratory depression and, to a lesser degree, circulatory depression; respiratory arrest, shock, and cardiac arrest have occurred.

Yes, he was murdered by the Bush family.:cuckoo:

In a conspiracy with the Fed...
he was preparing to expose "them" on his upcoming tour
"they" killed him so he couldnt

I got a strange question ...

... which Michael Jackson died?

I remember when the "Thriller" Michael Jackson died, I missed him.

The Michael you are speaking of died while shooting that pepsi commercial with the pyro-technics.

Last edited:
no not at all..sounds more like some babbling idiots..in deep denial and afraid the examine the evidence
it sounds like divecon and elvis...
exaimine away
but no proof or fact will deter you guys from claiming all kinds of bullshit, just like you do on everything else

:cool:
YOu were too young to grow up with him on Mtv all the time during his Thriller years and Beat It. I grew up watching his music videos back when they played music videos all day long on Mtv. ANd if they had a show on there it played videos, it wasn't the crap they have on their now. When Miley Cryus beat out Bruce Springstein and a few other artist for award at the Mtv music awards it was the last straw for me.

Did he ever invite you to his ranch? Ever sit around drinking coffee and discussing the meaning of life? Watching slickly produced promotional material repeatedly isn't knowing someone.

And I'll prolly catch hell for it, but I can't stand Springstein, he looks like he's having some kind of seizure when he performs and his songs are boring. I'll take Miley any day. :)
time for him to retire
He is playing Glastonbury this weekend, I am going to stick my neck out here and say "I bet he busts amps"

time for him to retire
He is playing Glastonbury this weekend, I am going to stick my neck out here and say "I bet he busts amps"
if you bought tickets, i hope for your sake, he doesnt suck like he did at the superbowl

time for him to retire
if you bought tickets, i hope for your sake, he doesnt suck like he did at the superbowl

Nope, I'll watch from the comfort of home, it's a mud bath there.

I hope you does and he makes it one of his meglomaniac 4 hr shows and your stuck listening to it all
until you would chew your own foot off to escape it....

Nope, he could play forever and I would listen, he has a fantastic greatest hits collection and I for one Love 'the Ghost of old Tom Joad' album.Kasabian are his support and they are rocking at the moment.Embrace the legend that is, you know you want to.:cool:

I hope you does and he makes it one of his meglomaniac 4 hr shows and your stuck listening to it all

Nope, he could play forever and I would listen, he has a fantastic greatest hits collection and I for one Love 'the Ghost of old Tom Joad' album.Kasabian are his support and they are rocking at the moment.Embrace the legend that is, you know you want to.:cool:
i guess you didnt see him at the super bowl

he USED to rock, at the super bowl he was out of breath half way through the first song
his band carried him the rest of the way

i guess you didnt see him at the super bowl

he USED to rock, at the super bowl he was out of breath half way through the first song
his band carried him the rest of the way

I love Meatloaf but I have seen him live when he has had a bad day at the office and when he has had a good day, on a bad day ......:evil:I have built walls before now that I have knocked down the next day and rebuilt.:cool:

Neil Young is on now and the fat, ugly, old bastard is doing the business.:cool:

Crosby, Stills and Nash are playing tomorrow without Young:evil: no surprise reunion.

Playing now:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eWEfnhWbow]YouTube - Neil Young - Rockin In The Free World[/ame]

Forum List

Back