Michael Jackson Murdered?

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
Michael Jackson Dead at 50

A report in Britain's The Sun newspaper, citing a UCLA Medical Center source, claims that Jackson received an injection of Demerol -- a drug similar to morphine -- shortly before the incident and began breathing very shallow shortly after. A photo of a police 911 computer purportedly from a call related to Jackson says the subject was "not breathing at all."

The major hazards of meperidine, as with other narcotic analgesics, are respiratory depression and, to a lesser degree, circulatory depression; respiratory arrest, shock, and cardiac arrest have occurred.

A report in Britain's The Sun newspaper, citing a UCLA Medical Center source, claims that Jackson received an injection of Demerol -- a drug similar to morphine -- shortly before the incident and began breathing very shallow shortly after. A photo of a police 911 computer purportedly from a call related to Jackson says the subject was "not breathing at all."

The major hazards of meperidine, as with other narcotic analgesics, are respiratory depression and, to a lesser degree, circulatory depression; respiratory arrest, shock, and cardiac arrest have occurred.

Yes, he was murdered by the Bush family.:cuckoo:

Doesn't take 'em long, does it?:lol:

Doesn't take 'em long, does it?:lol:

I guess not. I figured it would be at least a couple days. Oh well.

Wasn't Lennon murdered by the committee to elect Reagan? :lol:

he might have overdosed on demerol but I doubt it was murder.

What the hell? Who fucking said anything about Bush or Reagan? Fail attempt at sarcasm is fail. :cuckoo:

The show "Conspiracies?" brought up the theory of Lennon being murdered by Reagan's people so that Reagan could go after Nicaragua.

What ever you do don't let N.I.S.T. examine it...They will conclude it was thermal expansion!

I'm not surprised by these kinds of posts, I was bored about it 5 minutes after I heard the news. He's gone, good luck in whatever happens in the after life. Next.

I'm not surprised by these kinds of posts, I was bored about it 5 minutes after I heard the news. He's gone, good luck in whatever happens in the after life. Next.

Admittedly, I'm fairly ambivalent about the whole thing but the dude made Thriller ....

It is sad in a way but it isn't someone you know personally plus I have learned it is easier to joke.
It does suck because I was looking forward to seeing what he would do on his tour and if he had anything new.

I guess what bothers me is the way people are so into the celebrity thing. We know our celebrities better than we know our neighbors, but the thing is we don't really even know our celebrities. It's all fake, manufactured. And we eat it up like we're at our last meal.

A guy in my building died last month. I didn't really know him, we passed in the hall, rode the elevator together occasionally, stuff like that. I didn't mourn his passing. Sure, it's sad when someone passes on, but like I said I didn't really know him, there's nothing for me to miss about him really. So now MJ is gone. I guess some of his songs were ok, wasn't really a fan. But the bottom line is I didn't know him and I suspect neither did the millions that will be in a feeding frenzy over his death for the next week or 2. I watched CNN this afternoon and they were showing the helicopter take his body from the hospital to the coroner's office... is this really news? Is his passing so important that it really needs to be covered for hours on end. I checked in several times and it was a continuous MJ retrospective. I'd expect this from entertainment news shows, but I watch CNN to get real news... like what's up in Iran, or what China's up to, or N. Korea, or Iraq. It's like we're punch drunk of fluff in this country.

YOu were too young to grow up with him on Mtv all the time during his Thriller years and Beat It. I grew up watching his music videos back when they played music videos all day long on Mtv. ANd if they had a show on there it played videos, it wasn't the crap they have on their now. When Miley Cryus beat out Bruce Springstein and a few other artist for award at the Mtv music awards it was the last straw for me.

YOu were too young to grow up with him on Mtv all the time during his Thriller years and Beat It. I grew up watching his music videos back when they played music videos all day long on Mtv. ANd if they had a show on there it played videos, it wasn't the crap they have on their now. When Miley Cryus beat out Bruce Springstein and a few other artist for award at the Mtv music awards it was the last straw for me.

Did he ever invite you to his ranch? Ever sit around drinking coffee and discussing the meaning of life? Watching slickly produced promotional material repeatedly isn't knowing someone.

And I'll prolly catch hell for it, but I can't stand Springstein, he looks like he's having some kind of seizure when he performs and his songs are boring. I'll take Miley any day. :)

The thing is though that Michael Jackson has been an icon in this country since he was 8 years old ... Motown and all that jazz. When Thriller hit it was the hottest thing on the planet. To this day no other artist has even come remotely close to matching Thriller's record sales. Michael Jackson was pretty much "it" for a LONG time. You weren't alive to see the frenzy that this guy created, sadly all you prolly witnessed was his fall from grace.

Forum List

Back