michael jackson is dead

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
can you please stop talking about it liberal media

my god, i havent seen a stiffy that big for one person since, since bill clinton was in office

Keep saying that eots. Maybe it will be true someday.

oh its true alright..the same money men that will sell a fortune of Michal Jackson merch are the same people...bringing you this giant advertisement...and the could give a fuck about your politics..

There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM and ITT and AT&T, and DuPont, Dow.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI5hrcwU7Dk]YouTube - Network - Money speech[/ame]

Keep saying that eots. Maybe it will be true someday.

Actually it is true. News isn't about facts or even opinion, it's about ratings. Thus why pop culture often gets the spotlight no matter how lame. As well as controversy and the latest kidnapping ... the sad thing is that people fall for it all. It's not left or right, it's just ratings.

my god, i havent seen a stiffy that big for one person since, since bill clinton was in office

I'm pretty sure Fox News doesn't STFU about it either. :eusa_whistle:

http://huppi.com/kangaroo/L-liberalmedia.htm

GOP strategist William Kristol also reveals another reason: "I admit it: the liberal media were never that powerful, and the whole thing was often used as an excuse by conservatives for conservative failures." (1)

In unguarded moments, however, even far-right figures like Pat Buchanan come clean: "The truth is, I've gotten fairer, more comprehensive coverage of my ideas than I ever imagined I would receive." He further conceded: "I've gotten balanced coverage and broad coverage -- all we could have asked… For heaven sakes, we kid about the liberal media, but every Republican on earth does that." (2)

Oh the lulzy myth that the media is Liberal.

Last edited:

How can you expect them to stop talking about it if YOU can't even stop talking about it? There's probably half a dozen threads in some variation or another about it, and you felt the need to create yet ANOTHER one.

Duh?

Forum List

Back