Michael Cohen Spent 50+ Hours with Mueller’s Team

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Michael Cohen Spent 50 Hours with Mueller’s Team

Trump's Ex-Lawyer Michael Cohen Has Reportedly Had More than 50 Hours of Interviews with Prosecutors: 'He's an Open Book'

Fox wrote:

Behind the scenes, however, Robert Mueller’s special investigation into collusion and obstruction of justice continues apace. So does the Southern District’s probe into campaign-finance violations. Despite having no formal cooperation agreement with the government, Cohen has willingly assisted and provided information critical to several ongoing investigations, according to two sources familiar with the situation, in a string of meetings that have exceeded more than 50 hours in sum.

-------------------------------

Wow ee ka zowie.

More than 50 hours? That's 10 hours a day for a week.

Hmmm, wish I knew what they were talking about.

Don't worry, we'll find out. I'm sure.

Trump's Ex-Lawyer Michael Cohen Has Reportedly Had More than 50 Hours of Interviews with Prosecutors: 'He's an Open Book'

Fox wrote:

Behind the scenes, however, Robert Mueller’s special investigation into collusion and obstruction of justice continues apace. So does the Southern District’s probe into campaign-finance violations. Despite having no formal cooperation agreement with the government, Cohen has willingly assisted and provided information critical to several ongoing investigations, according to two sources familiar with the situation, in a string of meetings that have exceeded more than 50 hours in sum.

Wow ee ka zowie.

Nothingburger

• Banned

Fox wrote:

Wow ee ka zowie.

Nothingburger
50 plus hours talking about nothing?

I'm sure.

Fox wrote:

Wow ee ka zowie.

Nothingburger
50 plus hours talking about nothing?

I'm sure.

You spend more than 50 hours posting your bullshit and it is nothing.

Fox wrote:

Wow ee ka zowie.

a week?

• Banned

Fox wrote:

Wow ee ka zowie.

a week?
A week. Thank God for unions. Otherwise, we would be working 7 days a week without vacation or sick time.

Fox wrote:

Wow ee ka zowie.

a week?
A week. Thank God for unions. Otherwise, we would be working 7 days a week without vacation or sick time.

7 days IS a week

• Banned

Fox wrote:

Wow ee ka zowie.

a week?

7 days IS a week
But five days is a work week. Where I’m from.

Fox wrote:

Wow ee ka zowie.

a week?

7 days IS a week
But five days is a work week. Where I’m from.

you;'ve already posted they work more than a 9-5 job.

what makes you think they take weekends off?

Forum List

Back