Michael Brown was 148 feet from Wilson as he was shot to death

He was 148 feet away and Wilson managed to get two head shots on the boy with a police issue Glock? Wow, that's amazing. Oh wait...

You've been fooled by a photo/meme, and a bad one at that. Officer Wilson was carrying a .40 caliber Sig-Sauer P239 handgun at the time of the shooting. I've also seen several photos and other images depicting a Glock, but from what I've read that is not the firearm he was carrying.

He was a criminal. Not that I believe your distances at all but he could have been 148 MILES away and he would still have deserved to die.

Maybe he deserved to be arrested and should have gotten a fair trial and a judgement. That's what the law says.

Do you not believe in the rule of law.

Policemen are not arrested for performing their duty.

The question is: did he do his duty or did he overstep the bounds of legality, which makes the kill unjustified. This is a strictly legal issue.

And the Grand Jury answered that question.

Is there any member of USMB who lives close to Ferguson, Missouri?

I think it would be interesting for said member to travel to said street, bring a measuring device like the one seen in the video and measure the distance for him/or/herself, video'ing the entire process. I think that would be very, very enlightening.

It would be interesting to you ONLY if what that person found agreed with your version of the events. Otherwise you would dismiss it you worthless hack.

He was a criminal. Not that I believe your distances at all but he could have been 148 MILES away and he would still have deserved to die.

Maybe he deserved to be arrested and should have gotten a fair trial and a judgement. That's what the law says.

Do you not believe in the rule of law.
If he would have just gotten out of the road he would still be alive today.

The only person at fault for Brown getting dead is Brown.

Again, the point of this thread is that simple math does not lie.

But the theory that the PO assassinated an unarmed man, in broad daylight at noon, on a residential street with 40 onlookers, hitting his target from 50 yards a dozen times makes sense, Right?

You better not be writing a book based on that. Your mother wouldn't even buy it Stat.

Last edited:
What cracks me up about this is that the left claims to love science, but they aren't loving forensic science these days. Stupid liars.

Actually, measuring a simple distance IS a forensic science. You appear to be angry. I am not. It's simple math.

The forensic evidence supported Darren Wilson's version of the events. You disagree, forensics says your wrong. Why do you lefties hate science anyway? Is it because facts are unfeeling? Facts can't be coerced into changing due to skin color? Facts tell the truth?

It's really simple to measure the distance, and quite accurately:

Those who measured started at the fire-hydrant that was near the police car from which officer Wilson fired the deadly shots:

Photo1.jpg

Distance from the driver's side door (when officer Wilson claims he fired the shots) to the fire hydrant: 17 feet.

Distance from the fire hydrant to the spot where Michael Brown was standing when he was shot: 131 feet.

131 +17 = 148.

The police report says 35 feet. And a police officer said TWICE in a press conference that the distance was 35 feet:

(1:13 and 6:01)

35 feet and 148 are nowhere close to each other in terms of distance. 148 feet = 49 yards, or just about one-half of a football field.

The film clearly documents the start and end points, and they can be confirmed by police photos and photos shot by witnesses on that day.

35 feet could be an argument for immediate danger for a police officer. But 148 feet? No way.

Why did the Ferguson police lie about this detail?

And if the Ferguson police have lied about this, then we must ask what else they have lied about?

You know, sometimes it's all about simple math. The Ferguson police can lie for a while, but they cannot change geography and they cannot undo so many photos and videos.

Discuss.

Does a suspected perpetrator who is 148 feet away from an officer represent a danger to that officer's life?

That is BS.

It doesn't matter. Stats thinks he discovered something that the cops, the defense, and the prosecutors missed. He's a loon.

No. I am quite sure that the cops didn't miss this. They simply lied out their teeth about it. Which was pretty stupid of them. Even with google maps you can measure the distance between two adresses, and between the two houses that pretty much stand parallel to points A and B, the distance is well over 120 feet.

So moron, you think that YOU discovered something the the prosecutors missed? Really? what a dumbass you are.

Panorama photo: cop car is on the left, Mike Brown's body is on the right.

image2_(1).JPG

The two sides of the apartment complex line up perfectly. There is no way in the world that that is even close to 35 feet. It is indeed well over 100 feet. 145-148 is more likely. The only way to get points A and B into the picture is with a panoramic photo. That alone tells you something about the distance.

Not that it matters because the distance is irrelevant, but even a 4 year old can see that that photo is touched up.

It doesn't matter if he was 20 miles away. Why are you doing this? Do you think that you can find out some evidence that the Grand Jury didn't? They hear the actual testimony from the experts and the witnesses, you did not and will not. YOU will accept anything gleaned off the internet unvetted in any way, as long as it promotes your narrative.

I disregard the grand jury proceeding because it was tainted by race, by McCollough's biases, and by police incompetence and misconduct.

You're an idiot, no one gives a shit what you regard or disregard.

3 bullet casings found close to browns body

evidence the distance between the two which was much MUCH less then 148 feet

No, it is fishy.

As is the fact that Wilson's captain said Wilson didn't know about the robbery and then Wilson testified that he did.

Yes, more and more details are going to come out that will not line up with the facts, because the FPD lied at the onset. Really, physical distance from point A to point B is not hard to measure. It's one of the first things that criminal labs do in the case of shootings, to determine trajectory and a number of other factors. The only plausible reason the FPD would have had to lie and say only 17 feet (which would be only twice the distance from that police car to the fire-hydrant marked in the photo) would be to claim immediate danger to the life of officer Wilson. Also, at 148 feet, there is no way that an officer can claim that a perpetrator (and Michael Brown WAS a perpetrator, make no mistake about it, he was no angel) turned around to rush an officer.

The trial is over moron. You won't find anything that the PROFESSIONALS didn't.

There was no trial.

Irrelevant, you idiot.

The forensic evidence supported Darren Wilson's version of the events. You disagree, forensics says your wrong. Why do you lefties hate science anyway? Is it because facts are unfeeling? Facts can't be coerced into changing due to skin color? Facts tell the truth?

the Forensics only proved he wasn't shot in the back.

they don't show if he had his hands up when the bullet went through his skull. there's no way to tell that, forensically.

LOL............well..........dang..............Id say Wilson was a pretty damn good shot with a handgun!!! Fuck that's impressive as shit!!!:2up:

By the way.............message to the OP........the grand jury decision happened last week!!! Nobody cares about drivel like this at this point!!

The truth is always important. Or are Righties not interested in the truth?

Yup, we are. The truth is:

Brown tried to kill Wilson, Wilson defended himself, and a worthless thug got his justice on the street.

We already know that lefties are NEVER interested in the truth.

I've been told that, and much worse by many people over the years. Generally by those who fail to comprehend the concepts of RIGHT and WRONG as the basis for all human existance.[/QUOTE]

I want you to say that if this had been YOUR 19yo white kid that stole some cigs and punched a cop, that you would be perfectly fine with him lying dead in the street. Shot 10 times by a black cop. Two to the head to make sure he was dead.

Come out and say how this would be perfectly understandable to you and that you would approve of the black cop killing YOUR kid for those reasons.

I mean you would have obviously failed as parent and your kid was a thug and deserved to die. Right or wrong?

the Forensics only proved he wasn't shot in the back.

they don't show if he had his hands up when the bullet went through his skull. there's no way to tell that, forensically.

How simple minded you are.

Forum List

Back