Michael Brown Civil Rights Icon

Protest against law enforcement only leads to higher crime and allows for the gangs to have total control of neighborhoods. Which is what black leaders and Democrats want. They make $$$ off of the criminal cartels in black communities. MLK would be appalled. If MLK would not have been shot by James Earl Ray...a Black Muslim or gang banger would have done it later. MLK’s star was falling when he got shot. Black radicals like the Panthers and Muslim’s felt him soft.

Yes. It's coming out now that 'Community Organizer' Obama was probably setting up dope smuggling ops with Iran and Hezbollah, which is why he was suddenly all about handing them a billion or so bucks of taxpayer money for nothing; wouldn't surprise me, but we know the FBI wouldn't investigate anything like that, too busy trying to peddle fake 'investigations' into Trump that never go anywhere and never will.
Obama pushed racism from the White House for political reasons.

Protest against law enforcement only leads to higher crime and allows for the gangs to have total control of neighborhoods. Which is what black leaders and Democrats want. They make $$$ off of the criminal cartels in black communities. MLK would be appalled. If MLK would not have been shot by James Earl Ray...a Black Muslim or gang banger would have done it later. MLK’s star was falling when he got shot. Black radicals like the Panthers and Muslim’s felt him soft.

Yes. It's coming out now that 'Community Organizer' Obama was probably setting up dope smuggling ops with Iran and Hezbollah, which is why he was suddenly all about handing them a billion or so bucks of taxpayer money for nothing; wouldn't surprise me, but we know the FBI wouldn't investigate anything like that, too busy trying to peddle fake 'investigations' into Trump that never go anywhere and never will.
Obama pushed racism from the White House for political reasons.
big time
had the AG go comfort the black CRIMINAL's family
the AG is supposed to be ANTI-criminal--not PRO-criminal

you wouldn't let a lion/tiger/dangerous animal just walk around the streets--no??
the insane/irrational/crazy human is MORE dangerous than a dangerous animal
both attack when cornered --attack to kill

I'm sure Big Mike did his share of damage to black people before that white man put an end to it.

Michael Brown is not a civil rights icon by any means, shape or form. Period.
He is in the eyes of Democrats.
Michael Brown's mother appears at Democratic National Convention, prompting police ire
Michael Brown's mother appears at Democratic National Convention, prompting police ire

I am still not a Democrat.

But Democrats love the fallen rap artist M.Brown

Don't care.

Don't care.
Sure ya do. You are a liberal that hates Trump.

mike brown sign 3.jpg

I'm sure Big Mike did his share of damage to black people before that white man put an end to it.
that won't say what the felony conviction was
the just say [ :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ]--'' he didn't have a SERIOUS felony--that's what a felony IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Court Says Mike Brown Had No Serious Felony Convictions, and That's Beside the Point Anyway | VICE News

they say his previous problems are irrelevant
YES they are--it shows he is CAPABLE of doing bad things
his history is totally relevant --it makes Wilson's story more believable than MB's family

Don't care.
Sure ya do. You are a liberal that hates Trump.

Explain how M.Brown relates to Trump.

Liberals pushing race card. Same thing they play on Trump.

Third cousins? ;)

Not trolling.

Of course, I accept your word.

Mr. Brown belonged to a particular ethnicity.
Many (NOT all) people of his ethnicity felt that the criticism of Mr. Brown was an attack on their ethnicity.
I can understand that when an ethnicity, gender, religion, etc., is criticized, some members of that group will take the criticism very personally.

Have a nice day!

The fact that Obama and the black community chose Michael Brown, of all people, to venerate is natural proof of a race of the stupidest morons of all time. The town should have celebrated with the bars having a "Michael Brown Special: 6 shots for the price of 1."

The fact that Obama and the black community chose Michael Brown, of all people, to venerate is natural proof of a race of the stupidest morons of all time. The town should have celebrated with the bars having a "Michael Brown Special: 6 shots for the price of 1."

Yes, their choices of 'Heroes' is just stupefying. Remember Rodney King? That Mumba or whatever in Philly and that houseful of vermin that got bombed? Mathew Sheppard, the drug dealer who got killed by his own homo orgy buddies and has the two arrests as a 16 year old involving two 8 year old boys? Saint Trayvon? It's like a series of Monty Python skits being taken seriously and worshiped by some isolated tribe of psychedelic mushroom eaters in New guinea.

Forum List

Back