Michael Bloomberg: Birther Issue A 'Terrible Mistake' For Republicans

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you

Bloomberg said that "anybody can run for president if [he or she] is 35 and an American citizen," including Trump. He noted, however, that the billionaire is by no means the only one pushing the birther issue on the right side of the aisle. “There are a lot of roots that have glommed onto this," he said.

Bloomberg asserted that it's time for Republicans to address pressing policy issues that are important to Americans.

"We have immigration, we have the deficit, we have the economy," he said. "Those are the things that the public cares about."

As twisted as this may sound, I don't want the Repub wingnuts and their acolytes to stop the birther issue, I want them to continue with it, four more years for Obama in the bag, no problem.

The only problem for the left is that the longer the birther issue continues....the more people that are slowly starting to say "Hmmmm...." about it. A year ago, I thought this issue was dead. Now it's back, and it's actually growing. Lots of people are starting to wonder about it. I think its a non-issue, simply because:

A) If he was born here well it's a non issue.
B) If he wasn't, no one will ever pursue or confirm it. Disqualifying the 1st black president would be a catastrophe for blacks and no one will allow that to happen.

But, people are pushing it, and the Obama response to it is weird at least.

Bloomberg said that "anybody can run for president if [he or she] is 35 and an American citizen," including Trump. He noted, however, that the billionaire is by no means the only one pushing the birther issue on the right side of the aisle. “There are a lot of roots that have glommed onto this," he said.

Bloomberg asserted that it's time for Republicans to address pressing policy issues that are important to Americans.

"We have immigration, we have the deficit, we have the economy," he said. "Those are the things that the public cares about."

As twisted as this may sound, I don't want the Repub wingnuts and their acolytes to stop the birther issue, I want them to continue with it, four more years for Obama in the bag, no problem.

Why they have no game on real issues either. GOPs only hope is too scare whites into making emotional decisions.

Why they have no game on real issues either. GOPs only hope is too scare whites into making emotional decisions.

So now asking that Obama release HIS LONG FORM birth certificate is TRYING TO SCARE the American people, and get this folks, it's ONLY WHITES they want to scare..

gawd you talk about stupid, all they're asking for is a lousy piece of paper.

Last edited:

So now asking that Obama release HIS LONG FORM birth certificate is TRYING TO SCARE the American people, and get this folks, it's ONLY WHITES they want to scare..

gawd you talk about stupid, all they're asking for is a lousy piece of paper.

yes, it's an issue of credibilty. it's not the centerpiece of the campaign just because dims and carl rove say it is. it's about creed and transparency. nothing to do with race. again, remember, if the shoe was on the other foot... but it's not this time.

Last edited:
I could give a shit what Bloomberg says, a MAJORITY of people are Asking that the Obama show his Long Form BIRTH CERTIFCATE.

Nothing says I AM A MORON like asking....."Where is the birth certificate?"

I could give a shit what Bloomberg says, a MAJORITY of people are Asking that the Obama show his Long Form BIRTH CERTIFCATE.

The majority aren't asking jack shit like that, just a bunch of fucking retarded idiots who refuse to accept the truth that has already been put out there, just because those retarded dickheads don't know the law and refuse to accept the truth doesn't mean there's any conspiracy, but hey, please keep up the birther issue, it will ensure that hardly anyone votes for the dickheaded Repugs who keep talking about it.

The majority aren't asking jack shit like that, just a bunch of fucking retarded idiots who refuse to accept the truth that has already been put out there, just because those retarded dickheads don't know the law and refuse to accept the truth doesn't mean there's any conspiracy, but hey, please keep up the birther issue, it will ensure that hardly anyone votes for the dickheaded Repugs who keep talking about it.

yeah right, just like it did in the last election. you poor lefties need something to keep your dream alive that the Obama and his comrades in arms are still "loved" by the American people. Must be hell to see the polls lately.

Must be nice to live in idiotville, where you can just dream up anything, say it, and then believe it.

yeah right, just like it did in the last election. you poor lefties need something to keep your dream alive that the Obama and his comrades in arms are still "loved" by the American people. Must be hell to see the polls lately.

So Repugs got voted in office this past November because of the birther issue? Shut the fuck up you lame ass dickhead, the evidence has been posted by the state of Hawaii, you dickheads keep shifting the goalposts asking for something different every time, but like I said, please keep it up.

So Repugs got voted in office this past November because of the birther issue? Shut the fuck up you lame ass dickhead, the evidence has been posted by the state of Hawaii, you dickheads keep shifting the goalposts asking for something different every time, but like I said, please keep it up.

:lol:

birfer-baby-case.jpg

The evidence in case someone still hasn't gotten it

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

The State department's requirements for proof of citizenship have already been met, no where does it sy a long form birth certificate is required, thats just dickheaded birthers hifting goalposts.

Not to mention, the same place that Certifies the Certificate of Live Birth, which was released, is the place that Certifies the Birth Certificate. These idiots wouldn't understand the implications of that, of course.

i don't need to trust "fact check.org". i want to see the real thing.
it would be nothing short of irresponsible for us not to challege and put as much pressure on our elected leader as we can. he ran on transparency, we won't allow him to practice "selective" transparency. the statke are high, it's all or nothing. show or go, the democrats would accept nothing less if it were george bush. to say they would is unfettered hypocrisy. think back to how the democrats treated him, we have not forgotten.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...ed&aq=0&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=is+fact+check.org+bias

Last edited:

Forum List

Back