Mich St ILLEGAL touchdown in OT vs ND

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
What part of double zeros on the play -clock dont you understand ???

Big East gives some sort of lame explanation of "time-lag" to cover their azzes

Wasnt even close.

Full 2 seconds from when play clock went to double zeros to the snap

I'm happy when two college teams lose; Miami and Notre Dame. So I don't care if the other team cheated, or the time ran out, or the refs weren't looking at the clock.

Cliffs:
Notre Dame loses = Me Happy.

What part of double zeros on the play -clock dont you understand ???

Big East gives some sort of lame explanation of "time-lag" to cover their azzes

Wasnt even close.

Full 2 seconds from when play clock went to double zeros to the snap

It might matter if it wasn't Notre Dame and Michigan State. Neither will finish in the top 20, so who really cares?

GET A friggin playof in Div 1 CF

Last year champ game was PATHETIC (Alabama vs Texas) both sucked imo

The 1977 ND team of Joe Montana would have whupped both Texas and alabamas 2009 behinds

The 1977 ND team of Joe Montana would have whupped both Texas and alabamas 2009 behinds

And the 2009 Baltimore Colts would have kicked 1977 Notre Dame's ass up and down the field. Of course, ANY Bears team (with Ditka) would mop the field against ANY team from ANY league at ANY time in history.

Listen Regis, Notre Dame is going to suck again this year. The sooner you accept that, and get your expectations in line with reality, the more you'll enjoy the season. Notre Dame is 3-4 years, and a quality head coach away from returning to the top 10. You don't undo the damage of Weiss in a couple of years. It just won't happen.

Texas and Bama came out of the two best conferences in the nation, and both were undefeated. I don't know how you can complain about the 2 unbeatens playing for all the marbles, and the winner taking the trophy.

Joe Cool defeats a good USC team 49-17.

Whups up on #1 Texas 38-10.

Best game he played was in the 1978 comeback againat USC - where smome smuck zebra said P aul McDonalds arm was going forword on Scs last possession (resulted in USC getting a part of the NC)

1977 ND team with Montana would destroy 2009 Alabama.

61 Bama would CRUSH 77 ND, knocking Montana out of the game and causing him to eat through a straw for the rest of his life.

79 Bama would cause Joe to run home, screaming "Save me mommy!" before Barry Krauss sacked him again and stole his lunch money.

And Cornelius Bennet says "Haaaaaaay!!!!!!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_p-UNbQsCE]YouTube - The Sack[/ame]

I was thinking ND would split the Michigan games ( a sweep in their favor would have been nice of course) and then beat Stanford. Which I still think they wil do.

Never thought they would lose both Michigan games.

I was thinking ND would split the Michigan games ( a sweep in their favor would have been nice of course) and then beat Stanford. Which I still think they wil do.

Never thought they would lose both Michigan games.

Western Michigan may beat them too, so they could lose all 3 Michigan games.

In all seriousness, I see ND losing only 2 more games (Stanford and USC). But knowing college football, and especially ND, they'll drop another one they shouldn't.

I can think of about 5 teams in the SEC alone who if they played the schedule ND has this year, they would be undefeated.

I can think of about 5 teams in the SEC alone who if they played the schedule ND has this year, they would be undefeated.

Could you imagine an SEC team with Boise St's schedule? But yet, somehow, Boise St is a bigger contender for the NC than Florida, Arkansas, Auburn, South Carolina, and LSU. What the fuck ever.

After an early ugly loss to Ole Miss in 1977 - Notre Dame steamrolls the rest of the schedule - incl 38-10 rout of #1 Texas and Heisman Trophy winner Earl Campbell. Concensus SLAM- DUNK National Champions.

Just need the right B at the helm. Were already the pre-season NC favorites.

Made the switch to Montana after Old Miss loss. (a low scoring defensive game)

SC had better beat ND this season - cause then the santions will start to kick in - and they will be mediocre-at-best for the next 5 years or so.

Meanwhile - ND recruiting has picked up dramitcally under Brian Kelly. Already in top 10 nationally.

NO WAY does ND lose to Stanford.

The Cardinal hasn't won in South Bend since 1992. (beat a ND team that finisished the season #3)

NOBODY in CF shuts down the-high-powered ND offense. With Michael Floyd, Kyle Rudolph(2 FIRST ROUND NFL DRAFT PICKS) , a staple of explosive running backs - an up-and-comer with Dayne Crist at QB.

Michigan didn't.

Michigan State didn't. (MSU will finish about 5-7 like they usually do)

Stanford WONT.

The ND defense just needs to not-play suck for the Irish to win.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back