mib 3 in 3d

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
sucked...we paid 27 bucks to see the 3 d version...there was no need for it to be in 3d....
it was slow it was predictable and it was boring.....

it did however give me 50 points on my regal card allowing me to get a free small popcorn...but then i couldnt afford the soda to go with it.

This is why I laughed when China bought AMC Theaters. Theaters are going by the way of Drive-Ins. Why spend all that money when you can watch it at home, for a single nominal fee, a few months or even weeks after it's release?

when the dude said 27 bucks i was willing to back out but hubby wanted to stay....i will admit...they have really nice seats that rock and have a head support....i nearly fell asleep....lol

sucked...we paid 27 bucks to see the 3 d version...there was no need for it to be in 3d....
it was slow it was predictable and it was boring.....

it did however give me 50 points on my regal card allowing me to get a free small popcorn...but then i couldnt afford the soda to go with it.

I paid $55 to take the family out to a matinee. I've spent much more than that to have all the kids shut the fuck up for 2 hours.

Totally worth it! :cool:

I think some movies are worth seeing on a big screen.

I thought the Hunger Games was going to be one of those...but it wasn't. It would have been fine to just wait, they didn't do it up big like they should have.

MIB....yeah, I think it will probably be fine on a small screen. It probably has a couple of good big screen effects, but nothing over the top.

Honestly, I don't think anything in effects has happened worth noting on the big screen since Titanic and Independence Day....

I think some movies are worth seeing on a big screen.

I thought the Hunger Games was going to be one of those...but it wasn't. It would have been fine to just wait, they didn't do it up big like they should have.

MIB....yeah, I think it will probably be fine on a small screen. It probably has a couple of good big screen effects, but nothing over the top.

Honestly, I don't think anything in effects has happened worth noting on the big screen since Titanic and Independence Day....

Um.....

Avatar was a joke. I saw it in the theatre and don't remember anything about it...I think I fell asleep. I know I've tried to watch it since and I always fall asleep before the first half is over.

Forum List

Back