Miami Police kill naked man who was eating another man's face!!!

I've been following this story. It started out as suspected cocaine psychosis, then some advanced LSD, now they genrally accept it was bath salts which is becoming very popular among teenagers.

It might be the same thing that happened to this guy.

Police: Hackensack Man Wayne Carter Stabbed Himself, Threw His Skin And Intestines At Officers « CBS New York

This bath salts thing is an LSD induced drug no?

It's real bath salts! The kind sane people put in the bath tub.

I've been following this story. It started out as suspected cocaine psychosis, then some advanced LSD, now they genrally accept it was bath salts which is becoming very popular among teenagers.

Police: Hackensack Man Wayne Carter Stabbed Himself, Threw His Skin And Intestines At Officers « CBS New York

Yep, the horror that is "bath salts" has been around and available for anyone to consume for a while now. They are marked "Not for Human Consumption" (or some variation of that), but they're sold in places like head shops to people who are damn well going to consume them by people who know damn well that the people who buy them intend to consume them.

I wonder, do these morons ever turn on a TV and watch the news? I mean is "man on suspected bath salts eats other man's face" something that would entice one to consume bath salts? Jeezus, we humans must have a "whacked out of my mind stupid" gene in us, because we never cease inventing crap to blow our own brains out and screw other's over in the process.

:confused:

This is what I got on it, apparently its something different.

"Bath Salts" - Emerging and Dangerous Products | National Institute on Drug Abuse

"Bath Salts" - Emerging and Dangerous Products | National Institute on Drug Abuse

I gotta hand it to you. I did not know this. I had never heard of it before. I had only heard that it was real bath salts. I stand corrected.

Now someone is going to want bath salts legalized! Prohibition doesn't work.

I gotta hand it to you. I did not know this. I had never heard of it before. I had only heard that it was real bath salts. I stand corrected.

I had to look into it, it didn't sound right that normal bath salts caused a person to become a cannibal.

idk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Wh_nZiuFC4o#t=55s

I had to look into it, it didn't sound right that normal bath salts caused a person to become a cannibal.

Could you run a bath for me, honey.

Hoping the man was hauled off to a padded cell. That is the craziest thing I've heard in a while.

I hate to point this out, but the headline reads: "Miami Police kill naked man who was eating another man's face!!!"

Why would they take a man they killed to a padded cell.

The story I saw said this was one of 3 or more incidents.

Supposedly Miami's drug cartels are testing "Bath Salts", a new LSD on the population to see how it does.

Side-effects seem to be the urge to run around naked and eat people's faces off.

617275fa-44ed-3ea8.jpg

Hoping the man was hauled off to a padded cell. That is the craziest thing I've heard in a while.

I hate to point this out, but the headline reads: "Miami Police kill naked man who was eating another man's face!!!"

Supposedly Miami's drug cartels are testing "Bath Salts", a new LSD on the population to see how it does.

Side-effects seem to be the urge to run around naked and eat people's faces off.

I saw a guy humping a tree once. Always wondered what he was on.

I saw a guy humping a tree once. Always wondered what he was on.

Have you been spying on me?

Drug cartels?

You can buy this shit at the gas station and at the moment it is legal.

Forum List

Back