Miami fighting to hold back the Ocean

You never read the links you post do you?

USGS identifies the problem as wash out and land subsidence due to the stream and water flow changes. The added weight of structures is causing the land to subside. Pumping water from under the cities is causing wash out of sediment. Dams up stream stop sediment replenishment and change underground water flow patterns..

LOL... Got to love it.. I didn't think you had any more feet to shoot yourself in...

Lol

cnn-fake-news-gif-1.gif

s0n....lol....you are an army of....ONE! :aug08_031: Well.....throw in Old Rocks and it's an army of two!

s0n....you have a poor conception of human psychology. It's a Bell Curve..........the masses think in the bulbous middle, not at the fringe ends. There is zero correlation between your angst over sea rise and that of 99% of the population.

You shouldn't have skipped out of your civics and psychology classes by friend.....that's how you end up on a boat in the middle of nowhere for half of your life..... in the ocean studying shit nobody will ever care about.:113::113:. Are ya proud of yerself?:backpedal:

Like the deficit blowing up....when climate change causes chaos....he says...."I will be gone."

Trump is doing Putin's job...
Screwing the US.....

The added weight of structures is causing the land to subside.

Miami is apparently special, being one of the few spots in the world where buildings are making the entire city sink. But it only started recently. Apparently, a critical mass causing it to sink was reached somewhere in the past.

Pumping water from under the cities is causing wash out of sediment.

Um, no. Pumping water can cause sinking, but just because the water is gone, so he land sinks into the empty area. They're not pumping up sand. But that's not really the case on the coasts, as sea water flows in to replace the pumped out freshwater.

Dams up stream stop sediment replenishment and change underground water flow patterns..

I'd hate to drink the sediment-filled groundwater pumped into the sinking buildings of Billy's reality.

The added weight of structures is causing the land to subside.

Miami is apparently special, being one of the few spots in the world where buildings are making the entire city sink. But it only started recently. Apparently, a critical mass causing it to sink was reached somewhere in the past.

Pumping water from under the cities is causing wash out of sediment.

Um, no. Pumping water can cause sinking, but just because the water is gone, so he land sinks into the empty area. They're not pumping up sand. But that's not really the case on the coasts, as sea water flows in to replace the pumped out freshwater.

Dams up stream stop sediment replenishment and change underground water flow patterns..

I'd hate to drink the sediment-filled groundwater pumped into the sinking buildings of Billy's reality.
Did you really say these things? Yep, you did.. More left wing bullshit...

My Photobucket is fubar'd....can somebody post up one of those photoshopped images of Miami submerged in 100 feet of water? Those are a hoot!

So why did you deniers photoshop Miami under 100 feet of water?

Oh, that's right. It was more of your fraud. You've reached the point where you commit fraud even when there's no point in it, just to keep in practice.

Forum List

Back