Miami Dolphins coach resigns after Girlfriend Posts Video Of Him Snorting Cocaine

Did you guys see this story?

Christ Foerster, one of the assistant coaches for the Miami Dolphins "resigned" suddenly, right after his side piece girlfriend posted a video of him snorting campaign.

Miami Dolphins coach resigns after video appears to show him snorting cocaine

The model, Kijuana Nige, posted the footage to protest the treatment of controversial former quarterback Colin Kaepernick -- and warned more tapes could be on the way. with the following message...

"The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low," Nige wrote, using the word 'blow,' a slang term that typically refers to cocaine. "No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love. So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an athem, dog fights, weed, domestic issues etc. But y'all keep saying ALL LIVES MATTER STFU‼️"

She continued on to say...

if his a-- was black they would be dragging him thru the [mud] face 1st," she wrote.

Nige also implied she could have other recordings.

They better leave ppl like Colin Kaepernick alone before I pick off more of’em you know this s--- easy 4 me," she wrote.

What do you guys think, this is a one-off, or do you think more videos like this will surface featuring other NFL personnel in compromising positions exposing the league's hypocrisy?

Paybacks are hell.

Kijuana-Nige-Chris-Foerster-.jpg

Kijuana-Nige-Chris-Foerster-21-1.jpg

Forum List

Back